Photo
- - - - -

Jade Empire (Xbox, Xbox 360)/Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes (Xbox) NEW $5 eBay Daily Deal

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#151 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:43 PM

for $5 maybe i should order and keep a sealed one in my collection. hmmm...

just do it! I bet you haven't bought anything yet this week..$5 ain't nothing and og Xbox games are getting harder and harder to find..
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#152 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:44 PM

Did JE receive a platinum hits release?

It had two U.S. releases. The original first-print release was the "Limited Edition" with the shiny red cover and a bonus disc. Remaining printings have the gray cover without the bonus disc. I have heard that the bonus content is automatically available if you play it on the 360 though, regardless if you have the Limited Edition or not.

#153 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Archaic kinds of fun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 05:28 PM

For anyone considering this deal who's only interested in Jade Empire, I just checked Amazon and it is being offered by a third-party seller for $4.79, eligible for FSSS.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#154 Jonsoncao

Jonsoncao

Teh Professor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 05:47 PM

thanks OP, in for one
even the cereal I bought at walmart was like $4.4, these two games are definite worth more than a box of cereal
Posted Image

#155 Darknuke

Darknuke

Guncraft: Voxel-FPS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 05:50 PM

For anyone considering this deal who's only interested in Jade Empire, I just checked Amazon and it is being offered by a third-party seller for $4.79, eligible for FSSS.

Lol anyone SO cheap that they would pay 21 cents less just to only get Jade Empire and not KoF, you sir are a true CAG... Not sure if that's a compliment or insult tho...

SteamWidget.PNG

#156 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Archaic kinds of fun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 06:14 PM

Lol anyone SO cheap that they would pay 21 cents less just to only get Jade Empire and not KoF, you sir are a true CAG... Not sure if that's a compliment or insult tho...

I just meant, no need to rush to jump on this deal because Jade Empire is being offered for similar prices elsewhere. :) Not all of us have original Xboxes to play non-BC games anyway.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#157 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 06:19 PM

also, the one on amazon is prime eligible. and i know i wont have problems with amazon customer service. and i have no need for KUF. When I got it the last time, i dumped it right away.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#158 arcane93

arcane93

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:11 PM

and i have no need for KUF. When I got it the last time, i dumped it right away.

Though in a way, that's an argument for going with this deal instead of Amazon. When I got it last time, I dumped KUF right away too -- for $7, when I had paid $5 for both games. So I actually came out ahead by $2 and essentially got Jade Empire for free. I don't know that it would necessarily be possible to do that again at this point, but even if you only got a couple dollars for KUF, that still makes the deal better.

#159 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:13 PM

yeah, i don't like dealing with ebay on such a low value item. and nobody around here will take that in for trade.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#160 arcane93

arcane93

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:17 PM

yeah, i don't like dealing with ebay on such a low value item. and nobody around here will take that in for trade.

Ah yeah, I was lucky in that I was able to trade it at a local store for that amount. If I had actually had to put it on ebay or something, it wouldn't have been worth the effort.

#161 primalcarnage

primalcarnage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:56 PM

Thanks OP.. I've been wanting to get Jade for awhile now, just never got around to it.

#162 primalcarnage

primalcarnage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2010 - 11:32 PM

Wow, already got an e-mail that the items have shipped..

That was fast

#163 N1nj4_KO

N1nj4_KO

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:57 AM

Bought. Thanks OP.

For those playing Jade Empire on the 360, the good news is that the update to make it playable on the 360 includes the Limited Edition content. I don't remember if there was other DLC for the game, though.

Can anyone confirm this? Does this still work???

It had two U.S. releases. The original first-print release was the "Limited Edition" with the shiny red cover and a bonus disc. Remaining printings have the gray cover without the bonus disc. I have heard that the bonus content is automatically available if you play it on the 360 though, regardless if you have the Limited Edition or not.

The two CAGs are claiming that the regular JE which will run on a xbox 360 after updates will have the extra content released in the Limited/Special Edition of the game. Is this true? I really want to know, even though I have it and I do not know how to tell if this is going to work. I buy the game only to get the extra content and play the game to the fullest. Anyone care to share?

#164 grizbo

grizbo

where were we

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2010 - 04:22 AM

Got this delivered today...so weird, but cool, to open a package and have brand new original XBOX games. :D

#165 Matedawg11

Matedawg11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2010 - 08:32 PM

Are these backwards compatible because I dont have my Xbox anymore?

ach.png

#166 N1nj4_KO

N1nj4_KO

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2010 - 08:40 PM

Jade Empire is confirmed by me to be BC. I have not tried the Kingdom Under Fire game yet. Jade Empire is just too fun O_o

#167 Matedawg11

Matedawg11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2010 - 08:46 PM

Is it really ahaha hmm you're really making me wanna pick this up now...I dont even know why I'm hesitating for $5...

ach.png

#168 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2010 - 09:41 PM

Are these backwards compatible because I dont have my Xbox anymore?

It's called "reading the OP."

Jade Empire is an original Xbox game that is BC on 360. BioWare, decent reviews. 1200 points on Live.

Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes also got decent reviews. Not BC, unfortunately.

#169 Jhuntley

Jhuntley

Is not a robot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:01 PM

This just makes me wish MS would take the time to make more games Backwards compatible.
My Favorite Games of This Gen: Alan Wake series, Call of Duty series, Shadows of the Damned, Saints Row III
My Most Hated Games This Gen: Battlefield series, Uncharted series
Posted Image

#170 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:17 PM

This just makes me wish MS would take the time to make more games Backwards compatible.

LOL. MS stopped updating the BC list 3 years ago. They couldn't even be bothered to put a working link to the BC list on xbox.com after their recent makeover:
http://support.xbox....patability.aspx

I'm primarily sad that "Men of Valor" never got the BC treatment, but given MS' focus today (Kinectimals, anyone?) I'm sure the original Xbox demographic is the last thing on their minds.

#171 Senusret

Senusret

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:29 PM

I have a PC copy of JE, but for 5 bucks i had to bite.

#172 digitalturtle

digitalturtle

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:33 AM

Being keeping my eye on Jade Empire for a long time. 5 bucks shipped and I had to bite.
Damn these thread bumps.