Photo
- - - - -

Nier $45, FFXIII, Bayonetta, AvsP, MW2, Darksiders, Metro 2033 $30 at Kmart 5/4-5/10

• Please log in to reply
2707 replies to this topic

#31 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:18 AM

SWEEEEEEEET, thanks for the post SHC-Gamer! I've been waiting to pick up FFXIII for that price, looks like I gotta drive 30 min to the nearest Kmart to get it^,^

Just as a heads up; similar to the Splinter Cell Conviction offer I posted before. If any of you run into any issues, please email me directly at Jdeane@searshc.com and I will contact the store or reach out to my online team as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

#32 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:18 AM

Here's hoping Amazon PM's FFXIII.

BTW...as I mentioned upon the release of FFXIII, it would drop in price via sales, etc., really soon as the game did in Japan due to the highly mixed reviews. There's too much inventory and not many people buying it 1-2 months after release.

#33 mitnosi

mitnosi

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:19 AM

Not bad! Might grab a copy of Nier, I already have FFXIII though.

#34 Jasonlydon

Jasonlydon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:20 AM

Wowzers, if shipping is free I'm in for FF, even though I can't imagine I will find the time to play it for months...

#35 PS2gamerGCN

PS2gamerGCN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:21 AM

Holy moly! I was just about to order FF13 off of Gamestop for $45. Glad I decided to wait. Thank you!!!

#36 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:25 AM

Haven’t been to K-Mart in forever; the FFXIII sale will definitely bring me into the store.

#37 KhrevalBruuk

KhrevalBruuk

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:27 AM

WOW. I am in for a copy of FFXIII. Thanks!

#38 wampa8jedi

wampa8jedi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:26 AM

Major props to you, SHC--you've been doing a great job in the K-mart thread. It's really refreshing to see K-mart stepping up to the plate. Do you all have any plans to try to compete with Amazon/Gamestop on Super Mario Galaxy 2? Or what about 3D Dot Heroes? The latter is a game that I still haven't pre-ordered and am eager to buy on release... just waiting for someone to offer a deal...

#39 Tgebbs

Tgebbs

Black Label

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:28 AM

nice. that's my que to pick up ffxiii.

need more reviews on neir though. i can pass for now though.

#40 OnyxPrimal

OnyxPrimal

Chocolate Goodness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:30 AM

I'm planning on buying FFXIII Tomorrow and returning and rebuying on the 4th... afraid my Kmart will run out of copies.

#41 Lord_Kefka

Lord_Kefka

Son of a Submariner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:32 AM

Wow, didn't know we had an official rep posting deals. I haven't shopped at KMart for games in awhile but I'll have to keep tabs on it now. If I didn't already have FFXIII, I would be all over this.

Lord Kefka... you're insatiable.

My Tradelist

#42 slowpantz

slowpantz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:32 AM

Gonna try and pick up FFXIII at the local K-Mart when this starts

#43 superdry

superdry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:34 AM

FFXIII for $30 is a great price...too bad I already own a copy. Nier for $44.99 is good too, but not as tempting as the Resonance of Fate sale price (can't get everything right?)

If I do decide to change my mind on Nier, I hope the NYC stores have their system updated to reflect the sale price next week (so I can avoid asking the semi-disinterested employees)

Thank you again SHC! Thanks to the RoF deal, I acutally walked into the K-mart near work to buy a game in a loooong time.

#44 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:35 AM

Major props to you, SHC--you've been doing a great job in the K-mart thread. It's really refreshing to see K-mart stepping up to the plate. Do you all have any plans to try to compete with Amazon/Gamestop on Super Mario Galaxy 2? Or what about 3D Dot Heroes? The latter is a game that I still haven't pre-ordered and am eager to buy on release... just waiting for someone to offer a deal...

Thanks man! We have sooooo much work to do to improve the instore/online experience, but hey, have to start somewhere.

I'll be offering a $30 coupon for select Mario Games with SMG2. To be honest I really wanted to feature it as a straight up gaming coupon without restricting it to certain titles but couldn't work it out in the end.

To answer your question, yes. My goal is by the end of the summer, to raise buying consideration significantly higher. You will start to see it this month more so than ever before. I'll be launching a May preview on the blog tonight that shows significant change in how we've done things in the past. Red Dead, Split Second, Alan Wake, Prince of Persia, Lost Planet 2, Blur and UFC will all have dedicated offers. Not to mention a Halo Reach promotion that I think (looking forward to CAG feedback) is competitive with Best Buy.

#45 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:36 AM

Thanks man! We have sooooo much work to do to improve the instore/online experience, but hey, have to start somewhere.

I'll be offering a $30 coupon for select Mario Games with SMG2. To be honest I really wanted to feature it as a straight up gaming coupon without restricting it to certain titles but couldn't work it out in the end.

To answer your question, yes. My goal is by the end of the summer, to raise buying consideration significantly higher. You will start to see it this month more so than ever before. I'll be launching a May preview on the blog tonight that shows significant change in how we've done things in the past. Red Dead, Split Second, Alan Wake, Prince of Persia, Lost Planet 2, Blur and UFC will all have dedicated offers. Not to mention a Halo Reach promotion that I think (looking forward to CAG feedback) is competitive with Best Buy.

Forgot to mention 3D Dot heroes; unfortunately no, I only bought this for particular stores. Just don't have the core base to pull this off......yet.

#46 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:40 AM

If Amazon matched it. I'm sold!!!!

#47 jwbrown77

jwbrown77

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:40 AM

If Amazon matched it. I'm sold!!!!

Support SHC instead and pick it up at K-Mart. With enough support, maybe these offers will continue to flow.

#48 hqn101

hqn101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:42 AM

Why is this thread 1 star, I just gave it 5 star to even things out.

#49 wampa8jedi

wampa8jedi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:42 AM

Completely understand regarding 3D Dot Heroes... it is a niche one. That being said, I do appreciate you running promos on other niche games like Nier and Resonance of Fate. Those are titles that we haven't seen many (any?) other promotions for, yet you've been able to pull off nice ones.

Thanks for your response on the other questions... I feel pretty confident that you're going to make K-mart a force to be reckoned with deal wise. Just don't let CAG be too hard on you--the community can be a little overly zealous at times and I know that other direct representatives (the owner of Lion Games comes to mind) have struggled to find the right balance between offering great deals and maintaining a healthy profit.

#50 rapsodist

rapsodist

My Heart Is a 16-Bit Chip

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:45 AM

If only there were still a Kmart within reasonable distance of me... I don't want to buy FFXIII online and pay shipping on top of tax. Still, this is a great deal and I can't complain about it simply because of my situation.

#51 rockstarnati

rockstarnati

PlayStation 4 Day One Owners Club

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:46 AM

You've done it again! Amazing! I just wish I had money! lol

PSN: rockstarnati | XBL: rockstarnati

Check out this thread to get an Xbox One or $480 cash/gift card for FREE! This is 100% legit!

The more CAGs who do it, the more CAGs who get free Xbox Ones, cash or gift cards!!!

Here. Have another! FREE Wii U or $350 cash!

But wait, there's moreFREE PS Vita or $300 cash!

And more still! FREE iPad Mini or $430 cash!

#52 freshzen

freshzen

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:51 AM

It's not much of a deal for me. I'll be paying $75 for a game I want and for a game I don't have much interest in. Tho if there's people who really want both games, this is one hell of a deal considering you're basically getting FFXIII for $15. Then again, I have a feeling Nier is gonna drop in price very quickly.

I don't think it said you have to buy both, I think they are individually priced at $44.99 & $29.99.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#53 reininop

reininop

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:52 AM

I also agree, great deal. I even would have considered it at $35. Props for bringing in us cheapskates before someone else lowers it first and you are stuck in the unenviable position of just matching instead of leading.
[URL="http://social.bioware.com/brc/541664"][/URL]

#54 menikmati

menikmati

Isolation, self-damnation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:52 AM

Nearest Kmart to me is 19 miles away, might have to settle for buying it online if shipping isn't killer.

#55 scuttleybuffalo

scuttleybuffalo

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:55 AM

this is great. thanks so much!!!

#56 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:55 AM

I have 2 K-Marts and 2 Sears within 5 miles radius.

#57 Vortextk

Vortextk

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:57 AM

Local k-mart closed =/

#58 bb4lake

bb4lake

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Support SHC instead and pick it up at K-Mart. With enough support, maybe these offers will continue to flow.

Agreed, healthy competition is good for us all. I still miss Circuit City putting some heat under Best Buy.

#59 epicjas0n

epicjas0n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I have a K-Mart and Sears fairly close to me. Will Sears also have this on sale?
Posted Image

#60 stevieraveon

stevieraveon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:00 AM

Great price for FFXIII. So Bayonetta and AVP are going to be cheaper too?