Photo
- - - - -

Nier $45, FFXIII, Bayonetta, AvsP, MW2, Darksiders, Metro 2033 $30 at Kmart 5/4-5/10

• Please log in to reply
2707 replies to this topic

#661 TedwardRoberts

TedwardRoberts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:22 AM

Oh wow... I'm probably gonna have to pick up Final Fantasy XIII

#662 atc250es

atc250es

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:25 AM

Same question

Call ahead of time.

#663 smashngrab77

smashngrab77

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:30 AM

why are these not advertised?

#664 kart007k

kart007k

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:47 AM

What time do they open on Tuesday?
"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. " - Layer Cake

#665 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 02:02 AM

Any idea if this there's a deal on Halo Legends for Blu Ray? I think the K-Mart by my place has the Blu Ray edition.

Unfortunately, Halo Legends on BR will be MSRP according to SHC-Gamer.

What time do they open on Tuesday?

Go to kmart.com and click on the store locator link. The stores that will pop up will show you their store hours.

#666 EOU Findub

EOU Findub

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 02:08 AM

I am just worried that these won't be in stock by the time I can get around to them. $6.95 shipping was a killer for this deal but $0.99 cents is a price I will gladly pay for FFXIII @ $29.99.

I don't live near a K-Mart...ugh. Hopefully I don't miss out on this deal...

Edited by EOU Findub, 03 May 2010 - 02:09 AM.
Wow I'm a bad speller.

#667 fakeemailwps

fakeemailwps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 02:17 AM

probably going to ask best buy to call kmart and price match darksiders. thanks OP

#668 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 02:20 AM

probably going to ask best buy to call kmart and price match darksiders. thanks for letting me take advantage of you OP

Fixed

#669 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 02:29 AM

I was kind of hoping the sale was listed in the ad so that I could pm it at the Target where I work. It's not that I dislike K-Mart, it's just that the one by me has like five people that work there. Last time I was there I waited half an hour just to see if they had any 360's in stock. They finally told me that the guy that runs electronics doesn't come in until around ten or eleven. Looks like i'll be heading over there after finals on Tuesday to pick up a copy of Darksiders and look at tv's. Thanks OP. These kinds of deals will draw in a lot of customers.

#670 xFatalFlaw

xFatalFlaw

Dango Daikazoku!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:38 AM

I am just worried that these won't be in stock by the time I can get around to them. $6.95 shipping was a killer for this deal but $0.99 cents is a price I will gladly pay for FFXIII @ $29.99.

I don't live near a K-Mart...ugh. Hopefully I don't miss out on this deal...

I don't live near one either, in fact the one near me closed down. I'm just going to order the games online.

#671 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:07 AM

Will the Recon coupon still work if I return Halo Legends?

After getting this thing home and checking the reviews...I realized that I don't even want to open it, let alone watch it. The coupon would be great to keep, but after seeing the reviews, I just can't stomach to waste $6 on the DVD after I sell it online.

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#672 oiamslain

oiamslain

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:16 AM

Just bought FFXIII for 59.99 at BB last week. Does anyone know if Best Buy will price adjust on opened games? If it's not an advertised sale?

#673 autopiloton

autopiloton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:20 AM

Just bought FFXIII for 59.99 at BB last week. Does anyone know if Best Buy will price adjust on opened games? If it's not an advertised sale?

If you can get them to price match the sale, get another copy and return it with the $59.99 receipt.
:ps3: :wii: :360: :psp: :ds: :xbox: :ps2: :gc: :pc:

#674 emeraldgsl

emeraldgsl

Beginning of the End

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:21 AM

why are these not advertised?

So people don't just take the Ad and go over to best buy for a price match.

I'd say YMMV. Really depends if they even match an unadvertised price(which is not their policy.) Just buy a copy from K-mart and return the sealed game to Best Buy for a refund.
Posted Image

#675 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:21 AM

I would assume not. I believe their price adjustment only works on in-store prices.

Nice thinking, emerald \/

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#676 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:27 AM

Is FFXIII worth 30 dollars? I just have a hard time believing it'll go any lower than that any time soon.

#677 fakeemailwps

fakeemailwps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:26 AM

lol it's not my fault i have a best buy gift card and no kmart one.

#678 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:36 AM

I usually write down the name of the title, price, sku # and store phone number.

#679 autopiloton

autopiloton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:36 AM

So people don't just take the Ad and go over to best buy for a price match.

Why do people keep saying not putting it in the paper ad keeps people from price matching? I have price matched at multiple Best Buy stores dozens of times and they always just check the competitor's website. Do some Best Buy stores require a print ad or something?

#680 VideoGamesIzFun

VideoGamesIzFun

Legalize it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:38 AM

Is FFXIII worth 30 dollars? I just have a hard time believing it'll go any lower than that any time soon.

I think it's worth $30 and why not buy it new and support Square-Enix and Kmart instead of waiting a couple months to buy it used for $30?

#681 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:40 AM

I still have those $10 off $20 coupon. Gonna buy DS & FFXIII for $40 + tax.

#682 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:40 AM

Oh I never buy used, well not never. But hardly. If I go used it's on goozex.

But I think I'll go on over to Kmart on Tuesday morning and see if they have the sale price up instore.

It's just unusual to see Kmart so aggressive in game pricing, but maybe they are finally getting some guys at the top who can run the place.

#683 ludwigfrech

ludwigfrech

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:45 AM

op will these deals will be on every k-mart or just in some... if thats the case do you know in wish?

#684 TedwardRoberts

TedwardRoberts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:46 AM

Why do people keep saying not putting it in the paper ad keeps people from price matching? I have price matched at multiple Best Buy stores dozens of times and they always just check the competitor's website. Do some Best Buy stores require a print ad or something?

A lot of retailers (having worked for several, including Best Buy), have a policy that they do not match online prices.

#685 emeraldgsl

emeraldgsl

Beginning of the End

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:55 AM

I still have those $10 off $20 coupon. Gonna buy DS & FFXIII for $40 + tax.

Those coupons are dead now. Even the ones that were meant for the specific stores/regions. Due to coupon abuse.

op will these deals will be on every k-mart or just in some... if thats the case do you know in wish?

The OP said it was all K-marts an online in one of his previous posts/threads.
Posted Image

#686 bigredvan14

bigredvan14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:05 AM

A lot of retailers (having worked for several, including Best Buy), have a policy that they do not match online prices.

My favorite is when some stores won't even match their own online price...

Posted Image Posted Image

#687 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:14 AM

Simple answer, because that's their policy. From BB's website:

If you find a lower advertised price on the same available brand and model prior to your purchase or during the exchange and return period, we will match that price. Simply bring in the ad of the local retail competitor or Best Buy, while the lower price is in effect and receive your price match. The guarantee does not apply to our competitors' website pricing and the guarantee does not apply to our or our competitors':

• Offers that include financing, bundling of items, free items, pricing errors and mail-in offers.
  • Items that are limited-quantity, out of stock, open-box, clearance, Outlet Center, refurbished/used items and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

#688 Fire_Thief

Fire_Thief

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:19 AM

I'm deff buying FF XIII...

I also REALLY want AvP, but feel it can be had for 20 bucks in a few months...

#689 Mikocouch

Mikocouch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:30 AM

My Best Buy always price matches competitor website's.

#690 autopiloton

autopiloton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:29 AM

Simple answer, because that's their policy. From BB's website:

If you find a lower advertised price on the same available brand and model prior to your purchase or during the exchange and return period, we will match that price. Simply bring in the ad of the local retail competitor or Best Buy, while the lower price is in effect and receive your price match. The guarantee does not apply to our competitors' website pricing and the guarantee does not apply to our or our competitors':

• Offers that include financing, bundling of items, free items, pricing errors and mail-in offers.
  • Items that are limited-quantity, out of stock, open-box, clearance, Outlet Center, refurbished/used items and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Wow, I guess I've been really lucky then.