Photo
- - - - -

Nier $45, FFXIII, Bayonetta, AvsP, MW2, Darksiders, Metro 2033 $30 at Kmart 5/4-5/10

• Please log in to reply
2707 replies to this topic

#931 RDLee

RDLee

Twitter.com/RDLee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:02 AM

Searching for Alien and Predator would help :)

http://www.kmart.com...=2&blockType=G2

PS3 version. That's 360. I saw that one already but thanks anyways! :D

#932 whoasaywhat

whoasaywhat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:04 AM

PS3 version. That's 360. I saw that one already but thanks anyways! :D

Just noticed that. I guess I could learn to read a little bit.

#933 aces888

aces888

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:03 AM

Damn, missed the PS3 verison.

#934 emeraldgsl

emeraldgsl

Beginning of the End

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:05 AM

Did K-mart list the game at the 29.99 online? I see it as available but it's still 59.99 I guess I missed it.
Posted Image

#935 wowcantwait

wowcantwait

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:06 AM

Did K-mart list the game at the 29.99 online? I see it as available but it's still 59.99 I guess I missed it.

no. it's listed as 59.99 and when you check out, it applies the coupon by itself.

#936 emeraldgsl

emeraldgsl

Beginning of the End

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:08 AM

no. it's listed as 59.99 and when you check out, it applies the coupon by itself.

Thanks for clearing that up. Lame. Now I don't feel like making a trip to my local K-mart tomorrow.
Posted Image

#937 the_legend_of_drtre

the_legend_of_drtre

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:09 AM

heading in tomorrow before work for FF13 :)

#938 Vyrtigo

Vyrtigo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Picked up FFXIII for 360. Thanks!

#939 mdmola

mdmola

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

missed ff13 for the ps3

#940 supershammy

supershammy

Hand-rolled and ice cold.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:15 AM

not sure why people are all pissed off about this. When you check out, the discount is applied. What is so frustrating and annoying about that? Am I just reading these posts wrong?

Otherwise, stoked to see things are working out as SHC intended for them to.

#941 kampretkampret

kampretkampret

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:14 AM

yes.. and tragically.. it's not even Tuesday in west coast yet!!! seriosly.... people are asking about when the deal will go live... the least the OP can do is inform us to give a fair chance for everyone....

very pissed right now...

to OP: representative my ass...

That's infuriating, but logical. I was planning on getting it on PS3, as I'm sure everyone else was too. I'm on the west coast and had no idea when Kmart had deals available. I figured I'd log on before 11pm just to check, and the damned thing is sold out.

#942 kampretkampret

kampretkampret

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:15 AM

it's frustrating that people had NO idea that you need to add it into cart first before seeing the discount... by the time people are realizing this the item has already sold out... got it?

not sure why people are all pissed off about this. When you check out, the discount is applied. What is so frustrating and annoying about that? Am I just reading these posts wrong?

Otherwise, stoked to see things are working out as SHC intended for them to.

#943 RDLee

RDLee

Twitter.com/RDLee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:17 AM

Guess I'm gonna pass on Metro since they aren't going to update the price ever. I ain't taking a chance and getting the one that has a picture of it but is listed as Warhammer.

#944 OnyxPrimal

OnyxPrimal

Chocolate Goodness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:18 AM

Got my copy of FF13 for 360. Supporting Kmart for the good deal.

#945 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:19 AM

Ugh, was on a flight so missed out on FF13. Wish they limited it to one copy per household, because I'm sure assholes bought multiple copies to resell/flip.

#946 ArQuesta

ArQuesta

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:22 AM

Ugh, was on a flight so missed out on FF13. Wish they limited it to one copy per household, because I'm sure assholes bought multiple copies to resell/flip.

Agreed, especially with specific sales the amount should be limited.

Luckily I have time in the morning to pick this up but I'm sure not everyone is so lucky, K-mart's aren't as prominent as they used to be.

#947 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:22 AM

Meh, after tax and shipping...it's still too much to pay for FFXIII. I'll wait until I can get that game for $30 or less total.

***Looks at Amazon***

#948 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:24 AM

yes.. and tragically.. it's not even Tuesday in west coast yet!!! seriosly.... people are asking about when the deal will go live... the least the OP can do is inform us to give a fair chance for everyone....

very pissed right now...

to OP: representative my ass...

So how many times do deals online die? Let alone the really, really good ones? Do you also complain and bitch when a deal dies when its on Amazon? I mean I don't when it is live for the West Coast when I am asleep here on the East Coast I just missed out.

The ad says starting May 4th, it was May 4th on the east cost so the deal went live. Sorry you missed it but don't cry, just drive over to a KMart or maybe the generous SHC rep will give an update tomorrow if it will go back in stock or not.

I just want to know when Metro 2033 will go live/have the correct price since that was the main game that I wanted to pick up.

#949 dkl415

dkl415

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:26 AM

it's frustrating that people had NO idea that you need to add it into cart first before seeing the discount... by the time people are realizing this the item has already sold out... got it?

I'm desperately hoping that they restock. My girlfriend has been desperately waiting for FFXIII to drop in price. We won't have time to drive to the nearest Kmart until midweek, at which point I'm sure it'll be OOS in store.

SHC, is there a chance of a restock?

#950 V878

V878

Let's hug it out

• CAGiversary!

Their website is a bit odd. There's no way to even tell FFXIII is OOS until you click add to cart. I can also see a lot of people didn't realize the discount was in effect since that price doesn't show until you get it in the cart.

Oh well. I can see FFXIII going on a lot of sales this summer, so not the end of the world as far as a deal for this game goes.

#951 kampretkampret

kampretkampret

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

this kind of situations make me wish that I still live in my home country where all the games are pirated... I used to just walk into a game store.. ask for every new games (prob like 5-10 games) every couple of months and buy them without even thinking

flippers can't exist this way

(I know I know... that's not a valid excuse... I just hate getting burned buying new games at full price just to have them drop price in the next few months)

#952 kampretkampret

kampretkampret

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:28 AM

wtf are you talking about? so you're saying since you only care about metro 2033 I can't complain about other games? stfu man

So how many times do deals online die? Let alone the really, really good ones? Do you also complain and bitch when a deal dies when its on Amazon? I mean I don't when it is live for the West Coast when I am asleep here on the East Coast I just missed out.

The ad says starting May 4th, it was May 4th on the east cost so the deal went live. Sorry you missed it but don't cry, just drive over to a KMart or maybe the generous SHC rep will give an update tomorrow if it will go back in stock or not.

I just want to know when Metro 2033 will go live/have the correct price since that was the main game that I wanted to pick up.

#953 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:30 AM

It was reported 10 mins after the deal went live that it shows on checkout.

The deal died for the time being 2 hours give or take 15 mins after the deal went live.

Not a bad window...

#954 MidnightScott

MidnightScott

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:29 AM

Snagged Bayonetta (PS3) from it. I live in Texas, we don't have Kmart, only Sears. I signed up for their free 30 day trial of their membership (similar to Amazon's) so I got free shipping on it too. $32.46 ftw =D
Posted Image
Visit my blog: Styroscope
Visit my blog's community: Styroscope Community

Posted Image

Recent games finished: Captain Rainbow, Disaster Day of Crisis, New Super Mario Bros.

#955 Sillentassasin

Sillentassasin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:32 AM

time to hit up them K-Marts if you missed it.... and you cant price match since it's at checkout.... Very smart by K-mart if you ask me

#956 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:33 AM

wtf are you talking about? so you're saying since you only care about metro 2033 I can't complain about other games? stfu man

No you can complain all day long. But you had a ton of time to get in on the deal. You just missed out. Sorry for you luck.

then I made a point to say that I would love to get an update (re: tomorrow when SHC is going to be checking this) about Metro 2033.

Silly me for thinking that I couldn't make two separate points in one post:

1. you're a cry baby that missed out so you will complain and bitch about how its not fair.

2. that I hope that Metro 2033 gets corrected...if not I will go to the Kmart down the road

#957 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:34 AM

I understand the frustration of those that missed out...but it doesn't help that KMart Online allows you to buy 30 copies per order.

FFXIII more than likely went OOS due to hoarders and flippers. Just sayin'.

But people should relax and stop jumping on Joshnorm's ass...it isn't his fault...unless he hoarded most of the copies. ;)

Also, they haven't officially changed FFXIII to "Out Of Stock". Only stating "This item is not available for purchase at this time" if you try adding it to your cart. They may replenish their stock and put it into the system soon. Just keep checking.

#958 kampretkampret

kampretkampret

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:33 AM

what I meant 'people' is that those who have a life and not refreshing this thread every damn seconds...
how the Fuck should I know when the deal is alive?

sometimes I think website like cheapassgamer and slickdeals are making it hard for regular people (the demographic that retailers actually care) to get deals

I actually was aware about this deal from their blog directly... I started monitoring this thread since I'm pretty sure there are flippers/resellers that would be interested making some profit out of this..

I guess I'm not experienced enough

The deal died for the time being 2 hours give or take 15 mins after the deal went live.

Not a bad window...

#959 dkl415

dkl415

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:36 AM

Not a bad window...

I think the standard is a bit low. Two hours for a deal from a major retailer? Not every one has the leisure time to camp out by their computer. Obviously those that do have an advantage, but can you imagine if every industry operated that way?

I personally expect that every retailer will honor their price for the time window listed. Or if not, offer rain checks. Amazon did so last year when I bought a replacement Xbox 360 with the $100 gift card. They sold out within two minutes, and when I contacted them they honored the deal. Anything less makes my credibility in the retailer disappear.

There's an obvious exception for Amazon's Deal of the Day, for example, which has a clearly listed time and stock remaining.

#960 kampretkampret

kampretkampret

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:35 AM

yeah.. I have 'ton' of time alright... sorry for not refreshing this thread every second

No you can complain all day long. But you had a ton of time to get in on the deal. You just missed out. Sorry for you luck.

then I made a point to say that I would love to get an update (re: tomorrow when SHC is going to be checking this) about Metro 2033.

Silly me for thinking that I couldn't make two separate points in one post:

1. you're a cry baby that missed out so you will complain and bitch about how its not fair.

2. that I hope that Metro 2033 gets corrected...if not I will go to the Kmart down the road