Photo
- - - - -

Nier $45, FFXIII, Bayonetta, AvsP, MW2, Darksiders, Metro 2033 $30 at Kmart 5/4-5/10

• Please log in to reply
2707 replies to this topic

#91 PS2gamerGCN

PS2gamerGCN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:53 AM

Can't wait to see the price on Bayonetta!

#92 jmarano7836

jmarano7836

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:55 AM

Can't wait to see the price on Bayonetta!

29.99 and same price for AvPredator... its up now
Rule#2: Double-Tap :twoguns: :twisted:

#93 jab1235

jab1235

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

i wana be in the in-crowd, i think i'll get FFXIII aswell, should i go with the 360 or ps3 version though. im thinking ps3, but im not sure.

#94 Mikocouch

Mikocouch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

i wana be in the in-crowd, i think i'll get FFXIII aswell, should i go with the 360 or ps3 version though. im thinking ps3, but im not sure.

ps3

#95 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:57 AM

http://blogs.mykmart.com/games/

#96 Sharkey1337

Sharkey1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:57 AM

29.99 and same price for AvPredator... its up now

Awesome! I had the game before but traded it in for $35, my girlfriend still wants to play it so I'll pick it up as well when I get FFXIII, thanks SHC!

#97 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:58 AM

Similar to Nier and FFXIII check out the Blog for the details! THQ and Activision are next!

http://blogs.mykmart.com/games/

#98 MrEKO73

MrEKO73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:00 AM

Looks like Ill be picking up at least 3 games next week

#99 bredbu

bredbu

I love Lamp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:00 AM

wow ffxiii for 29.99 thats awesome

#100 jmarano7836

jmarano7836

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:02 AM

Well, it looks like I will have to piggy back on our shop your way rewards program for right now. I'm looking for different ways of using it. Up for ideas actually, what % (be realistic please :) ) would you find worth it.

So realistic and competitive would be anything better than 6.67%.....

Best Buy's Gamer Rewards is get $10 back for $150 spent, which is just that, but I would honestly give up a little of the percentage to have the limit not be 150 you have to spend! $3 for every 50 wouldn't be bad i guess, (comparison: 9 returned on 150 spent, so $1 loss compared to BB):D
Rule#2: Double-Tap :twoguns: :twisted:

#101 chronojin

chronojin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:01 AM

awesome deal for nier and ff13

"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence"

Posted ImagePosted Image

#102 estofan

estofan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:03 AM

Fantastic deals, especially since the AvP one beats out Amazon's gold box offer! Keep them coming (but make sure the KMart staff are aware of this please)!

Since SHC didn't post them, the prices for both are $29.99 each, valid both online and in KMart stores.

#103 superdry

superdry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:02 AM

Great deals you have been able to swing with all these relatively new games. I wonder if you sometimes pull your hair out trying to get the green-light on them. ;)

Too bad the K-mart closet to me has a small game section.

#104 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lux is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:05 AM

already have ff13 wish I would have waited but oh well. and Nier is in the mail, preordered from gamestop. my backlog is so huge :)

#105 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:06 AM

...i may actually start waiting for kmart to have sales.. these deals are amazing. FF13 for 30 is insane.. AvP for so cheap is nice too

i like this guy. he's making a great effort to turn the K-Mart name around and it's working.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#106 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:12 AM

Have to put this in for every thread. If any of you experience any issues at all I want to know so I can help out as quickly as possible. Email me at Jdeane@searshc.com and I'll jump right on it.

#107 Luminare

Luminare

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:13 AM

Any plans to start a used video game trade in program a la Toys R Us? I know getting good deals combined with trading in those same games later for store credit has kept me coming back to Toys R Us. And I would love to do the same thing with KMart if they start a trade in program (especially with deals like these).

#108 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:13 AM

Any plans to start a used video game trade in program a la Toys R Us? I know getting good deals combined with trading in those same games later for store credit has kept me coming back to Toys R Us. And I would love to do the same thing with KMart if they start a trade in program (especially with deals like these).

I cannot comment :)

#109 Richlough

Richlough

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:18 AM

You've really helped change the way I feel about K-mart .

Thanks for starting this thread .

card.pngl1.gif

#110 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:19 AM

You've really helped change the way I feel about K-mart .

Thanks for starting this thread .

Same here. I'll probably be down for $30 Bayonetta. Even with the eventual Platinum Hits/Greatest Hits rerelease, it probably won't drop below $20 and might stick at $30 until it vanishes.

The personal touch here is more effective for me than publishing weekly price drops and sales in a newspaper flyer.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#111 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:25 AM

Hey SHC,
Is this also going to be valid at Sears locations?

Posted Image
Posted Image

#112 QuietMimePsycho

QuietMimePsycho

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:26 AM

kicking myself for paying so much for FFXIII.....

#113 Poor2More

Poor2More

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:26 AM

This is an awesome idea, hopefully this trends stick
Posted Image

#114 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:29 AM

SHC...I have to hand it to you...these deals really are amazing. Keep it up good sir!
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#115 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:28 AM

I want Neir and AvP but all my money for games is in GS and Amazon credit...*cry*

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#116 SovietSlayer

SovietSlayer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:28 AM

As in for the sale, FF13 for $30 seems decent enough.

DECENT? The game is worth the full 60 no doubt.

I have been looking for a deal for FF13, I bought the 360 version so I couldn't justify spending retail just to get the ps3 version.

#117 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:29 AM

Hey SHC,
Is this also going to be valid at Sears locations?

This is just at Kmart actually. Good question though.

#118 SovietSlayer

SovietSlayer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:30 AM

Fantastic, this is a wonderful deal for the Japanese game fans. I recently Goozex'd my FFXIII for the points but at $30 I can't really resist picking it up again. Everyone tells me to dedicate at least 30 hours so I can get past the tutorial, so I've been meaning to give it another chance. lol. It evidently picks up after 30 hours though I hate having to play longer than 10 hours for something to get good.

If you don't like FFXIII by the time you get branded then don't bother continuing.

#119 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:35 AM

I know AvP isnt supposed to be that great, but I will bite for 30 considering I could probably sell it back for at least 25 or so

#120 musicjunkie

musicjunkie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:34 AM

It's going to be about the shipping for me.

SHC please do update us (in the original post for all to see as well) when you know about if shipping will still be free with orders $50 and over even with these discounted items. I literally just made an order as GS.com for FF13 and AVP but paid about $10 more a piece for them. You can expect me to cancel my GS order if you're able to confirm that orders over $50 with these discounted items.

Amazing deal and so glad these ones are online. You can expect a lot more people to jump on them because of that simple 'and online' part.