Photo
- - - - -

Nier $45, FFXIII, Bayonetta, AvsP, MW2, Darksiders, Metro 2033 $30 at Kmart 5/4-5/10

• Please log in to reply
2707 replies to this topic

#1561 kp_assman

kp_assman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:27 PM

SHC, please make the K-Mart on 730 South Orange (626) 960-3756 aware of the prices. Thank you.

Edited by kp_assman, 04 May 2010 - 08:38 PM.

#1562 EOU Findub

EOU Findub

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Are you guys planning to restock the online items that are OOS? I would really like to pick up FFXIII & Metro 2033...any help would be great.

Thanks.

#1563 TheToE

TheToE

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Per post 1447 - looks like you found some - sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience.

Indeed! Thank you so much! I really appreciate this!

#1564 bredbu

bredbu

I love Lamp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:32 PM

:bomb: This website is so frustrating!!!! SHC is there any update on when I will be able to go on kmart .com and order the games i want Im going crazy. If i do actually see a game labeled correctly it says out of stock when i add it to my cart.

#1565 paddlefoot

paddlefoot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

This thread is social networking in action.

#1566 hynch

hynch

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:33 PM

SHC any idea if and when Metro 2033 will be listed at $29.99 on the website rather than $59.99?

#1567 DoctorArch

DoctorArch

Curmudgeon

• CAGiversary!

What time did you go in. I was at the Beaverton OR store right at opening. It took awhile to get someone to fetch a copy of MW2 out of the case for me. It rang up for 59.99. I showed them the printout & online price. showed them the email the rep gave us.
The Manager checked his email, called the CS worker, and I got the 29.99 price.
This took almost 45 minutes and as I was being rung up this short older woman asked for my printouts. i explained everything to her including the discounts on FFXIII others.

As I walked away with my prize I heard her tell the casher NOT to give anyone this price until they looked into it.

It really sucks being treated like someone trying to get away with fraud :(

I was there at 8:15. You were probably helped by the person who was "out getting coffee" when I arrived.

As of 1:34, they haven't called me to let me know what's up after asking to take down my name and number.
Thank you CAG, for making grad school more enjoyable (and cheap).

#1568 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:37 PM

SHC, I ended up ordering FFXIII off of your website, it comes out to pretty the much the same anyway, just have to wait. I wanted the game, and I appreciate what you're doing so I decided to order it. But I wasn't going to go back to my Kmart around here.

#1569 Xian C Solid

Xian C Solid

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:44 PM

wow i had a hell of a day
went to one store...employees (especially the manager) was really rude
made me feel like i was the jerk when they didn't know about there own sell
the online store is a mess
i called another store, asked for a price check, they said they were having a sale, ask them if they could hold ffxiii (ps3) and bayonetta (360), they were really nice,
talk to the guy at the register, took him about the first store, they was outraged calling them freaking idiots
lol so it really really depends on the store
just call, if they have the price, have they hold what you want, they said they'll hold it for the day

#1570 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:45 PM

Actually, Kmart's online store works perfectly in Opera.

#1571 hpv

hpv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:44 PM

How are you guys ordering on the website? I can't get it to take my address either through the account page or at checkout. It keeps dropping me back to the front page when I try to add it. Paypal seems to be busted too.

#1572 judgedee

judgedee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:48 PM

Kmart online worked in IE but not firefox and chrome for me

#1573 Cyrian

Cyrian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:48 PM

I just received an e-mail from Kelli at Iowa City and she has confirmed that the promotion is all set. Our inventory updates overnight so you may want to call for availability on any specific title. Thanks for your patience.

I was just there a little while ago and everything was great. The guy said that he'd just put the For Sale signs out like five minutes before I got there. You guys are fantastic.

#1574 decon

decon

CAGiversary! Excellent!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:53 PM

FFXIII PS3 back in stock online.

http://www.kmart.com...8V002075978000P

#1575 CronGM

CronGM

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:55 PM

It wasn't the smoothest shopping process, but I finally bought online FF XIII and Bayonetta, both for the PS3. Thanks you so much SHCs! And thanks to K-Mart too. I'd be more than happy to recommend and buy from them again. :D

Also, for those who are having trouble finding FF XIII: Try a direct link (EDIT: there's one in the post above!) in different browsers and maybe different OSes. I had to switch to a Windows XP computer with Firefox when I was finally able to add it to the cart.

Sorry if I can't add the direct link myself, but I'm a noobie user. :p

#1576 BmBoWnZ

BmBoWnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:59 PM

Impressed to find the sales tags on all of these games at my KMart in livonia

Posted Image

#1577 DoctorArch

DoctorArch

Curmudgeon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:59 PM

FFXIII PS3 back in stock online.

http://www.kmart.com...8V002075978000P

Out of stock for me. :(
Thank you CAG, for making grad school more enjoyable (and cheap).

#1578 wyndhamprice

wyndhamprice

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:05 PM

Finally grabbed FFXIII online using Opera with no problems.

#1579 joeboosauce

joeboosauce

Snarf! Get in the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:05 PM

I went in to a Chicago location during lunch and picked up my FF13 copy with no problem! Thanks for the deal SHC-Gamer!
Posted Image

"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them." - George Orwell

#1580 maxdusty

maxdusty

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:07 PM

Thanks op. Bought a copy of FF13 at my local KMart in Port Huron, Michigan. No sale price listed in the display but when the cashier rang it up, it listed for $29.99. There were two copies as of last night and I was worried that both would be gone by the time I got off work and tried to pick up a copy. There were still two copies (now 1) when I got there.

#1581 conrapp

conrapp

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:10 PM

It wasn't the smoothest shopping process, but I finally bought online FF XIII and Bayonetta, both for the PS3. Thanks you so much SHCs! And thanks to K-Mart too. I'd be more than happy to recommend and buy from them again. :D

Also, for those who are having trouble finding FF XIII: Try a direct link (EDIT: there's one in the post above!) in different browsers and maybe different OSes. I had to switch to a Windows XP computer with Firefox when I was finally able to add it to the cart.

Sorry if I can't add the direct link myself, but I'm a noobie user. :p

This worked for me too! Direct link is a few posts above. Good luck. And SHC we all owe you big time. I'd put up w/ any of this any time just to support you guys in the future. Thanks tons.

#1582 aerozero

aerozero

The man from nowhere

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:12 PM

For those without a Kmart near them like me, I managed to price match and get FFXIII for $30 at Best Buy successfully just now.

I think my friend and I were lucky though cause the Customer Service girl didn't even bother to check the URL to make sure it was legit on my friend's iPhone.

Also thanks again SHC gamer for the heads up on the deal, I'll do my best to support Kmart next time I'm at home.
Posted Image

#1583 Owlmus

Owlmus

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:13 PM

The site sucks balls though, it said it was out of stock on firefox, but I use IE and I get it fine. You need the direct link I've been told. I've provided the links for these two:

MW2:
PS3: http://www.kmart.com...8W012173880001P
360: http://www.kmart.com...8W012179530001P

FFXIII
PS3: http://www.kmart.com...8V002075978000P
360: http://www.kmart.com...8V002084278000P

#1584 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:14 PM

Hey awsome, I just got FF13 with .99 shipping worked the same as pick up at store price even though I paid tax and iinsured I got one, much easier for me than traveling into the city of Chicago to find a store that may or may not have. Thanks to the person a few post above who added the direct link I could not find it myself on the site! Thanks OP also FF13 for PS3 @ 29.99 is a great deal 32.85 with tax and shipping ! GREAT DEAL!

#1585 Darknessflame

Darknessflame

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:15 PM

I got the last FFXIII and 2nd last of CODMW 2 for PS3 at the k mart in 34st nyc. They still have 2 FFXIII for 360 and a lot of Bayonetta for both ps3 and 360. If you go there ask the guy if you can look though the cage that's how I found it because for some odd reason they keep a lot of them in the back.

#1586 uncle5555

uncle5555

Grumpy Veteran CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:18 PM

The site sucks balls though, it said it was out of stock on firefox, but I use IE and I get it fine. You need the direct link I've been told. I've provided the links for these two:

I used Firefox no problem, I think they FINALLY fixed the problems on the website. I tried 10 minutes ago to order FF13, nothin', outta stock. Just 2 minutes ago, and BAM it worked fine no problems.

Thanks again SHC for the deal, hopefully the rest of your week goes better than today has been. ;)

#1587 gepet0

gepet0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:20 PM

I called a store he said they had 1 metro 2033 left I asked how much is it he said 59.99. I asked if he scanned it he said yeah. Was he lying? Is it on sale or does it have to manually discounted?

#1588 decon

decon

CAGiversary! Excellent!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:19 PM

Out of stock for me. :(

Try again it still shows in stock. Might be your cache or browser.

#1589 paddlefoot

paddlefoot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:25 PM

I called a store he said they had 1 metro 2033 left I asked how much is it he said 59.99. I asked if he scanned it he said yeah. Was he lying? Is it on sale or does it have to manually discounted?

The first time, did you just ask him if it was in stock? He probably just looked in the case and didn't scan it. The second time did he set the phone down and check again? If not I don't believe ge checked it, if there was a time gap, I would still say he probably didn't scan it at the register.

#1590 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:28 PM

MW2:
PS3: http://www.kmart.com...8W012173880001P
360: http://www.kmart.com...8W012179530001P

FFXIII
PS3: http://www.kmart.com...8V002075978000P
360: http://www.kmart.com...8V002084278000P

shows in stock for FF13 (360) but ultimately cannot add to cart.

I'd have gladly paid for 99 cent shipping.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade