Photo
- - - - -

Nier $45, FFXIII, Bayonetta, AvsP, MW2, Darksiders, Metro 2033 $30 at Kmart 5/4-5/10

• Please log in to reply
2707 replies to this topic

#1801 emeraldgsl

emeraldgsl

Beginning of the End

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:28 AM

Damn I just got an email that my order shipped. EST arrival 5/11 per UPS website. Sweet, glad I could snag FF13 online.
Posted Image

#1802 amorbis696

amorbis696

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:28 AM

Ok, I just got Final Fantasy XIII online to work. All I did was type in "Final Fantasy XIII kmart" in the Bing search bar of my IE. Clicked the second link for kmart.com and it successfully brought up the page. Good luck to those who are still trying to get it.

#1803 OnyxPrimal

OnyxPrimal

Chocolate Goodness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:29 AM

I just got my shipping e-mail. EST 5/6 from UPS. WOW!

#1804 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:30 AM

Hmm where's my BCB???

#1805 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:34 AM

No, poor customer service because I left all my information with them and told them about I have school all day and couldn't get there...They understood told me they will hold it for me until store close...I call them a few hours later and they told me they put it back...So the second employee I told actually held the game for me unfortunately there was only one more left so I got that one...I live 45 miles away from that store and that's the store thats in the ghetto part of phoenix (yes it is ghetto I used to live near that kmart). Plus what the hell is "The Consumerist" anyway? I don't normally bitch about anything but I don't have that kind of time to waste...I should've price matched with best buy since there are 4 BB near me and 1 Kmart about 50 minute drive. Sorry I don't have that kind time like you. Plus if you read my original post, you'll see that I mentioned nothing about being compensated. I work at retail too and I know how customers get pissed off when they go to the store expecting something to reserved for them and then finding out they were put back on the shelf...I've been through it a dozen times (but the only difference is the stores that did that to me had more than 3 copies instock). That's why I try my hardest to make sure the customer gets what they want and I ensure my coworkers know what I'm doing at all time...I wasn't saying that is was her that put back those copies, but it's damn frustrating to be driving about an hour only to realize that it was gone...That's why I called again just incase.

I used to feel the same way until i worked at a retail store and found out certain things. The retail stores are not supposed to hold items for people period. If they hold it they are being nice. If they are being nice and the manager or another employee notices it laying around out of place they will put it back out. There are stores that say they put things on hold as well but lie.

I bet someone else noticed it and people kept asking for the game so he put it out there for the customers like he should. I would not blame them for something like this only places like gamestop put games on hold with money down on preorders. I know i done that many times and still never get the game cause they sold mine. So it is not kmart's fault on this one.

#1806 Ares

Ares

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:36 AM

Finally had success ordering PS3 Final Fantasy XIII online, $34 after tax and shipping. Beats having to deal with the local store and waiting for them to get stock back in. Thanks for the dealsSHC-Gamer, I'll keep checking back on the K-Mart blog and on your twitter page for new deals :) If K-Mart employed more people like you and SHC Game Guy, they'd be in great shape!

#1807 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:38 AM

Finally had success ordering PS3 Final Fantasy XIII online, $34 after tax and shipping. Beats having to deal with the local store and waiting for them to get stock back in. Thanks for the dealsSHC-Gamer, I'll keep checking back on the K-Mart blog and on your twitter page for new deals :) If K-Mart employed more people like you and SHC Game Guy, they'd be in great shape!

I 2nd that and i think they should get a promotion and pay raise. :)

#1808 LouieDiesel

LouieDiesel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:41 AM

Thanks amorbis696, I did the same thing and was able to get it to work!

I probably spend more time on CheapAssGamer than I do actually playing games.....which is kinda sad

#1809 Sereoul

Sereoul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:42 AM

Awesome, finally managed to get FFXIII. All three games I wanted ordered, about $50 saved.
Thanks for all the support in this thread, SHC. If you keep doing deals like these, you'll probably become one of my favorite stores.

#1810 Nocturnx99

Nocturnx99

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:49 AM

ive been waiting for avp for ps3 but all they show is pc and 360 :(

#1811 V878

V878

Let's hug it out

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:49 AM

Got FFXIII finally. Thanks Kmart.

#1812 xGunCrazyx

xGunCrazyx

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:50 AM

Got my shipping confirmation, 5/11 date :)

#1813 saosin42

saosin42

I eat too many pizza

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:54 AM

My order just shipped via UPS with tracking number. Not bad for $0.99.

#1814 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:54 AM

It's the managements and/or corporates fault. They should have been alerted of this sale last week. It's not the cashiers job to take your world for it. If it's not in the ad AND not ringing up how the hell are they supposed to know?

I'm not arguing that it's the cashier's fault for not being on top of things. I'm arguing it's the cashier's fault for not taking the customer more seriously. So many times in this forum, customers are being treated like insane idiots, and all they're saying is that there's a sale through Kmart, online. Instead of taking the issue somewhat seriously, the cashiers are turning them away as if they're clueless.

I get it that the price isn't coming up, and I also get that the cashier shouldn't be taking people by only their word, and I also understand that this is corporate's fault for not ironing out these problems prior to implementing the sale (even though it's probably nearly impossible with Kmart's arcane inventory system). I just expect employees to treat customers like people, not like assembly-line components. Some sympathy would have gone a long way in a couple of these customer complaints.

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#1815 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:00 AM

i still cant get FF13 to work on the kmart site. :(

people who are getting it to work, are you ordering ps3 or 360?

Edited by confoosious, 05 May 2010 - 03:21 AM.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#1816 Paris_Hilton_Groupie

Paris_Hilton_Groupie

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:03 AM

thank you shc. I got a copy of PS3 Final Fantasy XIII for 32.61 at my local Kmart in Ontario, California. You have my gratitude for letting us all know about this sale ahead of time! Time to have some fun ..:D

#1817 gotwood

gotwood

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:09 AM

Ok, I just got Final Fantasy XIII online to work. All I did was type in "Final Fantasy XIII kmart" in the Bing search bar of my IE. Clicked the second link for kmart.com and it successfully brought up the page. Good luck to those who are still trying to get it.

did as exactly as you said and BAM got my copy. THanks for the awesome ass short cut too. I looked everywhere on there damn site and to no avail. THanks BRO.

#1818 gn2007

gn2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:14 AM

i got final fantasy XIII for ps3 and modern warfare 2 for 360 at shelby township k mart in michigan they had about 4 of each other games left and 2 of ff 13 and mw2

pretty happy day i must say :D

#1819 dkl415

dkl415

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:14 AM

:applause: You are a goddamn superhero.
It's a little bit terrible that such indirect means are necessary (and that I had to use bing.com with no BCB!)
Again, kudos to you.

#1820 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:15 AM

Rome was not built overnight, but you guys are working out the kinks on those roads.

I applaud the effort and work you guys have put in.

You know you can't win them all, but you guys try. And that is an asset to any company.

Thanks for the deal, and I'm looking forward to the future of the Big K's gaming division if you guys are manning that ship for us here.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#1821 Nocturnx99

Nocturnx99

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:16 AM

anyone have luck finding avp for ps3? id get it for 360 at this price but my 20gb hdd is almost full lol

#1822 m00nyoze

m00nyoze

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:17 AM

The only Kmart still in Atlanta close to where I live is on Tara Blvd. in Jonesboro. FFXIII was still tagged at sixty but rang up as thirty. I even thought about getting Fable II platinum for twenty dollars, but ah well. I also noticed AC/DC rock band was ten bucks.

#1823 GunBusterX

GunBusterX

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:19 AM

Thanks SHC! I picked up Bayonetta for $29.99 and Nier for $44.99 today. I'll be looking forward for more video game deals from Kmart from now on.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1824 gamerdogbert

gamerdogbert

Canine Potentate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:23 AM

Everything went smoothly at Kmart #7583 in Marshalltown, IA. All games had at least 1 copy in stock and all were marked with sale signs when I got there at 5:20 pm. But this is a good kmart so I expected nothing less. I worked there day in the day ;)

anyways, if there happen to be any CAGs in the area, they had lots of copies of darksiders for both platforms, and at least one copy of most of the others. I was in a hurry to get to work, so I didn't memorize all the stock levels and come to think of it, I didn't check for Metro 2033, but I doubt there are any other CAGs near Marshalltown, IA anyways... Anyone out there?

#1825 GamerPro4000

GamerPro4000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:24 AM

This works!

This guy is a genius! Not only will I start looking for deals on K-mart. I will start using Bing as an alternative search engine. I got Final Fantasy XIII PS3.

+1 Kudos:applause:

694d4eb2-1434-4fcd-8d4e-7a3fb9ae65c7.png

Currently own a PS3 and a Computer Rig:
Core i7 950, 6Gb DDR3 Corsair, Nvidia GTX 780, 60GB OCZ SSD

#1826 Asamiya

Asamiya

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:23 AM

Bought FFXIII from a close by Kmart for $32.42. There was one more copy left.

#1827 Refractor_Champion

Refractor_Champion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:25 AM

In for a PS3 Bayonetta...Thanks OP, you're doing well.
This is my very first K-Mart purchase. :applause:
Checkout my Ebay store featuring sports cards with FREE shipping anywhere in the US
http://stores.ebay.c...he-Collectibles

#1828 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:26 AM

i still cant get FF13 to work on the kmart site. :(

people who are getting it to work, are you ordering ps3 or 360?

Did you try the link mentioned above? Or the Bing search method posted? What browser are you using by chance?

#1829 jms5118

jms5118

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:28 AM

Went to a different Kmart(Hazard, Ky) since i was in the area anyway, had no trouble getting the sale prices. Picked up AVP and NIER for ps3 since i already have FF13. they had roughly 20 - 30 copies of each game, guess not many people in the area found out about it.

#1830 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:27 AM

i am using Firefox on a mac. Went to bing.com and did a search for it. Took me to the FF13 page but getting the same OOS error.

I really don't feel like firing up Fusion for IE.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade