Photo
- - - - -

Nier $45, FFXIII, Bayonetta, AvsP, MW2, Darksiders, Metro 2033 $30 at Kmart 5/4-5/10

• Please log in to reply
2707 replies to this topic

#1891 inanim8

inanim8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:02 PM

Stopped by the Kmart in Braintree, MA to pick up a copy of FFXIII. In and out smooth transaction. They had the sale prices appropriately labeled and the sales guy somehow knew I was going to ask for it :D

LoL. I stopped by there yesterday to pick up a copy of FFXIII as well and the guy behind the counter knew too. No problems whatsoever. I didn't have time to check out the other games on sale, but they had a whole box full of FFXIII early in the afternoon yesterday.

Sale could've been a bit smoother, but thanks to SHC Gamer, most of it is working out just fine. Perhaps, he can hammer out the rest during the week.

#1892 BlueSwim

BlueSwim

Tech-Gaming.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:12 PM

I bit the bullet and gave K-Mart's site a try. Never ordered from them before. But, seeing how it was only $1 difference than if I had found it at my K-Mart, I thought I might as well give them a shot. Picked up Bayonetta for $34 even and it should be here sometime early next week. Thanks, SHC!:D

went to my local k-mart to get bayonetta, they are going out of business sunday's there last day everything was 60 % off got bayonetta for 24.00, eternal sonata 12.00, tekken 12.00, nier 24.00. they had a million gh5 and band hero's. im thinking of returning nier tho just read the review :cry:

Was that Tekken 6 for the 360? Did it get a price drop before the 60% off?
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=69&pictureid=2266
Menage a 3 - It's like Archie without the bullshit.

http://www.cheapassg...&pictureid=7899
Eerie Cuties - Vampires in high school. Don't worry, no sparkling.

Posted Image
Twitter - Bitter. Spiteful. Funky.

#1893 Misframed

Misframed

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:38 PM

I grabbed FFXIII for $30. The Kmart here in Mt. Vernon, IL did not have the sale prices marked and I had them price check it to confirm (FYI).

#1894 J Sin

J Sin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:38 PM

J Sin:
Originally Posted by J Sin
On that note, I just called the store closest to me and they have FF13 for PS3 and MW2 for 360 both in stock, but told me they are $59.99 each. I mentioned the sale, they said "maybe on the Internet, but not here."

The store is:
Kmart
124 Medway Rd
Milford, MA 01757
Phone Number:
(508) 478-2510

I emailed the store to correct any confusion they may have had.

Just as a follow-up, I went in to that store today in-person. They had a ton of all items for sale, as well as "sale" stickers on the rack in front of each of them. I asked the lady there if she was the one I spoke with (she sounded like it), but she said no. I asked when the tags went up and she said late afternoon.

Either way, I picked up FFXIII for PS3 and MW2 for 360... thank you :applause:

#1895 HebiyO

HebiyO

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:02 PM

The Kmart in Hazlet, NJ is honoring the sales price. I picked Final Fantasy 13 for PS3 around 6pm last night and they still had a lot of copies left. Didn't really pay a lot of attention to any other games, but I think I saw several FFXIII for 360 and several Darksiders for both systems too.

#1896 EOU Findub

EOU Findub

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:14 PM

So I don't think this was answered...can we expect the online stocks to be replenished anytime soon? FFXIII has been OOS every time I have checked.

At least the website loads up now...only to tell me it is OOS.

#1897 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:19 PM

Nice! I just got Metro 2033 and Darksiders fro $65-shipping's just $2.

Could have gone in, but I just don't feel like it...but I do actually have a Kmart in my town, so this'll be cool if they start doing deals. It would be nice to be able to shop locally rather than going out of my way.

Tempted to get Modern Warfare 2 also, but I'll wait for a bigger drop or just rent it some time.
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#1898 redbill

redbill

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:30 PM

I ordered FFXII (PS3) online yesterday around 1. Got the shipping notice last night. And its already Out or Delivery by UPS. nice

#1899 Payne08

Payne08

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:39 PM

Went to the Kmart in Griffith, IN this morning. Didn't have any sales prices up and the guy in electronics had no clue about the sale. I had him price check a couple and they all rang up correctly! They had lots of copies of everything from what I could see. Got myself a copy of FF XIII and Darksiders for the 360!

#1900 gtasmy

gtasmy

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:40 PM

same here for for FFXIII and MW2 and UPS says it should get here today (it shipped from somewhere nearby i guess) and u missed an "I" its 13 not 12

#1901 gtasmy

gtasmy

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:44 PM

really looking for a Just Cause 2 price drop :(

#1902 redbill

redbill

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:45 PM

same here for for FFXIII and MW2 and UPS says it should get here today (it shipped from somewhere nearby i guess) and u missed an "I" its 13 not 12

lets hope! that would explain the cheap price

#1903 The Carrot Cake Kid

The Carrot Cake Kid

Luvs Creamy Frosting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:51 PM

Picked up FF XIII at the Clinton Township, MI store last night after work. Several copies in stock and all the proper games were marked down to $29.99. Would have been a great experience but the troglodyte who had the keys to the game cabinet was nowhere to be found and it took them 20 minutes to track him down. When he finally showed up I realized it was the same helmet-wearer that walked by me and saw me standing at his counter several times. I made the manager aware of the situation and was given the "tough shit" smile.

Worth it though.
Posted Image

#1904 ck76

ck76

Winter is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:05 PM

30 for FFXIII at my KMart, they don't put prices on anything so had to have it checked. Pretty good deal for two month old game.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#1905 Dajinn

Dajinn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:04 PM

my copy of FF13 isn't getting here til the 11th...ridiculous

#1906 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:08 PM

Dude, that's only 6 days from now.
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#1907 Shimmerz

Shimmerz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:10 PM

Just want to thank SHC again for all his effort on this. Unfortunately I already have or have had most the games on sale that interest me, though did pick up ODST. I am looking foward to his next deal, hopefully Dead To Rights is in there as I dont see that selling well.

#1908 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:13 PM

Thank you CAG's. Yesterday, despite some of the issues we experienced, witnessed some of the best results we have ever had from a promotion. Thank you for your patience and support.

As of this morning: (off of a chain of 1300+ stores)

94% instock on Modern Warfare 2 360
94% instock on Monern Warfare 2 PS3
99% instock on Darksiders PS3
99% instock on Darksiders Xbox 360
97% instock on Bayonetta PS3
98% instock on Bayonetta Xbox 360
97% instock on Metro 2033
95% instock on FFXIII 360
90% instock on FFXIII PS3

Nier should be in all stores today.

An information support email was also sent to all locations to ensure pricing is updated. Please continue to post issues and we will respond as quickly as possible.

I will update the online story asap.

#1909 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:13 PM

So I don't think this was answered...can we expect the online stocks to be replenished anytime soon? FFXIII has been OOS every time I have checked.

At least the website loads up now...only to tell me it is OOS.

that beats showing it in-stock and getting an error every time you hit Add to Cart.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#1910 Nuriko

Nuriko

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:14 PM

Picked up FFXIII for $29.99 and Resonance of Fate for $37.99 at 235 Prospect Ave, NJ. If this is the new trend, I'll be visiting Kmart more often on my way home from work.

#1911 Vader582

Vader582

Dark Lord of Savings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:17 PM

For $.99 shipping, that's really not that bad.

Picked up FFXIII for $29.99 and Resonance of Fate for $37.99 at 235 Prospect Ave, NJ. If this is the new trend, I'll be visiting Kmart more often on my way home from work.

How did I miss RoF being on sale?! :shock:
Posted Image
Posted Image
TV?
Spoiler

Spoiler

Fist bump?

#1912 bredbu

bredbu

I love Lamp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:22 PM

i gave up on the website and just drove to my kmart and got metro 2033 it looks good. and for 30 bucks i couldnt pass it up

#1913 ppcorrea

ppcorrea

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:31 PM

It's a shame the closest Kmart is 60 miles from where I am... Hopefully FFXIII will be back in stock online before the deal ends...

#1914 inanim8

inanim8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:38 PM

Forgot to mention that I picked up $20 worth of t-shirts that I can workout or sleep in as I was picking up FFXIII. Business that prolly would've went to Target. :)

#1915 axlrose4183

axlrose4183

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:43 PM

nice, gonna get cod mw 2 today

axlrose4183.png

#1916 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:47 PM

What are the chances that the Kmart I went to yesterday still won't have the updated prices??

I'm still tempted by a couple of these games but if I go there after work and shit rings up at $59.99 again I am going to be so pissed !

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#1917 Azuvidexus

Azuvidexus

@azuvidexus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:49 PM

Thank you CAG's. Yesterday, despite some of the issues we experienced, witnessed some of the best results we have ever had from a promotion. Thank you for your patience and support.

As of this morning: (off of a chain of 1300+ stores)

94% instock on Modern Warfare 2 360
94% instock on Monern Warfare 2 PS3
99% instock on Darksiders PS3
99% instock on Darksiders Xbox 360
97% instock on Bayonetta PS3
98% instock on Bayonetta Xbox 360
97% instock on Metro 2033
95% instock on FFXIII 360
90% instock on FFXIII PS3

Nier should be in all stores today.

An information support email was also sent to all locations to ensure pricing is updated. Please continue to post issues and we will respond as quickly as possible.

I will update the online story asap.

FFXIII for PS3 is still out of stock online :/

#1918 Ryukahn

Ryukahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:01 PM

Just wanted to update that I just received my copy of FFXIII for Xbox 360 that was shipped yesterday. So in less than 24 hours, I got the item that I ordered. The actual ordering issues aside, I am incredibly pleased with how efficient the shipping is.

If you guys had the same price as amazon and could ship it like you just did all the time, I would definitely give you my online business over them. To be fair though, I believe shipping is usually $6 on Kmart.com, while I can get free shipping on almost any order over $25 on Amazon.

#1919 warmsignal

warmsignal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:02 PM

I'm itching to head back to Kmart and pick up another title while this sale is still on, either Darksiders, or Metro 2033. Any suggestions? I'm interested in Nier, but not for that price, because I'm a super cheap ass.

I have a feeling once the sale tags go up, stock will quickly deplete. Not sure though, my store had plenty copies of RoF with the sale tag $37.99. Another game I want, but... just not quite for that price. $30.00 would have done it. So, not sure how the stock will hold up once these games are marked as $30.00.

I knew better to ask about a price check on the game too. Because the last time I went to the store for a deal that I heard on CAG the game was still listed as the stock price for a new game. I told the lady that there was a sell going on the internet for the game, but I had no proof of the sale. So no go for me.

You didn't know better. All you do is ask them to price check a game for you, it'll either be in their system or not, by now, more than likely it is and probably was when you were there.

#1920 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:12 PM

I apologize on the delay, we are still working on an update;

Here is the deal, there are a few orders that have been put in the system that are definitely not customers (30+ units), but resellers who have purchased the majority of our stock.

We are looking into the validity of these purchases and if we do not feel they are to the benefit of this community I will cancel them in order for indviduals/fans of the game to get there hands on them.

I'm not in the business of just selling goods to distribution, this is for the fans if anyone is reading.