Photo
- - - - -

Nier $45, FFXIII, Bayonetta, AvsP, MW2, Darksiders, Metro 2033 $30 at Kmart 5/4-5/10

• Please log in to reply
2707 replies to this topic

#1921 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:14 PM

SHC - can you just limit to 2 per household on these sort of sales? Seems the simplest way to do it.

I say cancel those orders. Fuck the resellers. If you lose them as a customer, so what? Nobody needs 30 copies of a game.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#1922 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:14 PM

SHC - can you just limit to 2 per household on these sort of sales? Seems the simplest way to do it.

Fuck the resellers.

In the future; yes, we will.

#1923 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:15 PM

What are the chances that the Kmart I went to yesterday still won't have the updated prices??

I'm still tempted by a couple of these games but if I go there after work and shit rings up at $59.99 again I am going to be so pissed !

What store would you like confirmed?

#1924 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:15 PM

Happily walked out of the Murfreesboro Pike (Nashville) location yesterday with a discounted copy of FFXIII for 360. :) I went to the Nolensville Pike location too - which I'd like to note is kind of a trashy store - but no staff member was anywhere near the video games, and there was a gigantic sticker on the case proclaiming its full MSRP, so I didn't want to make myself feel awkward by asking. Luckily, at the second stop, my ineptitude was soothed by the lack of any price sticker, making my inquiry about price appear much more natural.

Yeah, I'm a dork.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

#1925 kosmos13x

kosmos13x

Nocturne #BNC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:20 PM

Wait is RoF on sale for 37.99 today nationally? That's one of the few other games I want to get and willing to bite at that price.

#1926 Ryukahn

Ryukahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:21 PM

Absolutely a good idea.

#1927 Azuvidexus

Azuvidexus

@azuvidexus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:26 PM

shc - can you just limit to 2 per household on these sort of sales? Seems the simplest way to do it.

I say cancel those orders. Fuck the resellers. If you lose them as a customer, so what? Nobody needs 30 copies of a game.

qft.

#1928 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:29 PM

Yay, Metro 2033 won't ship. :wall: Thank you resellers. :bomb:

SHC-Gamer, does KMart offer rain checks? It's hard to see from the website, though I have no issues with getting a rain check for the sale price of the item and then come back another time when it's back in stock. I know Target will issue rain checks on sale items, though I don't shop Kmart enough to know for sure.

#1929 mdmola

mdmola

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:31 PM

yeah, I'm still having trouble being able to get FF13

You won't have any problems with the sales, even if you limit it to 2 per customer.

#1930 JnAnh

JnAnh

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:32 PM

I tried ordering with Paypal, but at the end of checkout, I got a message notifying me that FF13 was out of stock so no order was placed. However KMart still took the Paypal payment. Was anyone in the same situation able to get it back?

Also when I tried adding my address, I just get redirected to the main page (kmart.com). This is why I chose Paypal. Anyone else have this problem?

One last thing, how do you remove your [personal information you don't want stored on your Kmart profile? There seems to be no options for CC.

Thanks for the help.

#1931 TrueBlueLS

TrueBlueLS

The whistle go whoo whoo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:33 PM

Picked up FF XIII at the Clinton Township, MI store last night after work. Several copies in stock and all the proper games were marked down to $29.99. Would have been a great experience but the troglodyte who had the keys to the game cabinet was nowhere to be found and it took them 20 minutes to track him down. When he finally showed up I realized it was the same helmet-wearer that walked by me and saw me standing at his counter several times. I made the manager aware of the situation and was given the "tough shit" smile.

Worth it though.

If this is the one at Canal and Garfield, hello neighbor. I have had some interesting experiences with this particular store. I went so far to firing off an e-mail detailing my disgust with the store and how they represent KMart. The only thing I was offered was that I could call the manager if there were future issues.
Posted Image
I still can't believe the fiancee let me a get 58" Panasonic plasma.

#1932 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:37 PM

What store would you like confirmed?

This one please SHC, I went there yesterday and I think you'd already emailed them but things were still ringing up full price.

Kmart
600 Macdade BLVD
Holmes, PA 19043
Phone Number:
(610) 522-9220

Thanks

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#1933 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:39 PM

This one please SHC, I went there yesterday and I think you'd already emailed them but things were still ringing up full price.

Kmart
600 Macdade BLVD
Holmes, PA 19043
Phone Number:
(610) 522-9220

Thanks

Contacting them now.

#1934 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:51 PM

Contacting them now.

Thanks SHC.

I don't want to be the crazy guy at Kmart who keeps asking about phantom sales he heard about on the internet :)

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#1935 youngavatar

youngavatar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:53 PM

i just got my order from kmart today ups is really improving
[URL=http://exophase.com/gamercards/]Posted Image
[/URL]

#1936 Be3fJerky

Be3fJerky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:53 PM

Damn, thinking about picking up another copy of FFXIII, I don't know why haha, is Bayonetta worth it??? It's better on the 360 right?

#1937 sambadeamigo

sambadeamigo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:55 PM

Is there anyway to find out if the store in this location (10501 Pines Blvd Pembroke Pines, FL 33026 (954) 438-8822) have any of these still in stock? I'm interested in either FFXIII or AvP. Thanks in advance.

#1938 freegood

freegood

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:57 PM

The 360 version of MW2 is back in stock, but the shipping is 6.95 instead of 99cents.

#1939 ludwigfrech

ludwigfrech

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:00 PM

SHC could you please call Big Kmart in 3rd and firefax, california they say that they don't know about the sale, but they seem very kind and they told me to bring a scan of the internet offer... but i would apreciate if you give them the heads up of the sale.

PD: i wrote this just before you left yesterday don't know if it you red it

#1940 ChadThyJuggla

ChadThyJuggla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:06 PM

definitely thinking of checking this out. would like MW2 and possibly Bayonetta.
I'm on the edge with AvP, never got around to playing the demo.

#1941 BlueSwim

BlueSwim

Tech-Gaming.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:10 PM

Damn, thinking about picking up another copy of FFXIII, I don't know why haha, is Bayonetta worth it??? It's better on the 360 right?

It's already on a lot of people's GOTY lists. I ordered it last night, myself. The 360 version is superior according to reviews. There's a two level demo on Xbox Live that you might want to check out.8-)
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=69&pictureid=2266
Menage a 3 - It's like Archie without the bullshit.

http://www.cheapassg...&pictureid=7899
Eerie Cuties - Vampires in high school. Don't worry, no sparkling.

Posted Image
Twitter - Bitter. Spiteful. Funky.

#1942 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:12 PM

SHC could you please call Big Kmart in 3rd and firefax, california they say that they don't know about the sale, but they seem very kind and they told me to bring a scan of the internet offer... but i would apreciate if you give them the heads up of the sale.

PD: i wrote this just before you left yesterday don't know if it you red it

Contacting them now!

#1943 masterken00

masterken00

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:14 PM

Will FF13 be available online again? I check about 4 store in Fairfax, VA and they didn't have any games. Neither FF13 or COD:MW2.

#1944 RiCeBo1

RiCeBo1

NAME PRONOUNCED RICEBOY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:13 PM

So if a "Sears Essential K-Mart" shows up under the store locator on the site, does that mean that this price reflect in that store? I know Sears Essential are completely different from K-Mart, but this seems to be the only SE Store that shows up under K-Mart's store locator.

Posted Image

#1945 ludwigfrech

ludwigfrech

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:20 PM

Contacting them now!

thanks for the help i'll drop by later today
and thaks for all the work you have done with this deal:applause:

#1946 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:22 PM

Heading to Kmart now since online doesn't work.

We'll see if I'm successful.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#1947 VideoGamesIzFun

VideoGamesIzFun

Legalize it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:21 PM

Sale is getting more exposure -

http://www.joystiq.c...more-for-30-ea/

Too bad Joystiq doesn't give credit where credit is due, but whatever.

Those bastards said via SlickDeals!!! :bomb::bomb::bomb: At the least if they are going to give credit give it to CAG or SHC Gamer all slick deals did was copy pasta/ lurk... I also saw this deal on FatWallet and they gave credit to CAG and SHC Gamer
http://www.fatwallet...-deals/1002848/

#1948 tsrc

tsrc

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:23 PM

SHC could you please contact the Kmart in New Hope, MN (763) 535-4830. I checked several stores in my area and this was the only one that had FF13 in stock, but they didn't know about the sale. Is there any chance they will receive new shipments this week? They only had the 360 version in stock.

#1949 KhrevalBruuk

KhrevalBruuk

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:23 PM

I apologize on the delay, we are still working on an update;

Here is the deal, there are a few orders that have been put in the system that are definitely not customers (30+ units), but resellers who have purchased the majority of our stock.

We are looking into the validity of these purchases and if we do not feel they are to the benefit of this community I will cancel them in order for indviduals/fans of the game to get there hands on them.

I'm not in the business of just selling goods to distribution, this is for the fans if anyone is reading.

OMFG. We've got a true CAG on the inside. I am so sending you a Christmas card. PM me a corporate address, or someplace where you'd like to receive mail, 'cause you're getting a fruitcake.

#1950 ns27

ns27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:27 PM

Hey guys, I called my local Kmart and they said they only honor it if I bring in an ad, except I don't receive kmart's weekly ads and not only that, but I looked up the ad online and the 29.99 sale is nowhere to be found. Any suggestions?

Kmart
6310 W 3RD Street
Los Angeles, CA 90036

(323) 933-7306