Photo
- - - - -

Nier $45, FFXIII, Bayonetta, AvsP, MW2, Darksiders, Metro 2033 $30 at Kmart 5/4-5/10

• Please log in to reply
2707 replies to this topic

#2011 GaveUpTomorrow

GaveUpTomorrow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:58 PM

SHC person please give some kind of response. Ok now I'm getting upset, I called Kmart CS they can't tell me a thing. SHC people are you going to completely ignore my questions? I paid with paypal yesterday the order went through, I got email comformation, but still stuck in process. Is my order going to go through on FF13 PS3 or am I going to get screwed here? 5th time I'm asking. aT least respond asking for my order # or something I'm not enjoying your customer service as much as others here.

Seriously, calm down! Kmart is probably getting bombarded with orders. I even just put one through. It isn't uncommon for a store to have a sale this big and take a couple of days before they ship out all of the items. Your order has been placed, it is in the system, now you just wait. If it ends up being a week or two and you still haven't gotten the game, then I'd be worried. It has been ONE DAY. Chill.

#2012 IronClaw

IronClaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

SHC person please give some kind of response. Ok now I'm getting upset, I called Kmart CS they can't tell me a thing. SHC people are you going to completely ignore my questions? I paid with paypal yesterday the order went through, I got email comformation, but still stuck in process. Is my order going to go through on FF13 PS3 or am I going to get screwed here? 5th time I'm asking. aT least respond asking for my order # or something I'm not enjoying your customer service as much as others here.

3 of the 5 times being within the same hour. Have you tried to politely ask SHC-Gamer to his actual email account?

#2013 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

All this ppl that had their game shipped already...heck some got it deliverd and most likely they are playing it

Why don't you call their 1-800 no ?

Darn it man i gtg ...door bell .. my game just arrived

I called and they were no help at all, just said same as site still in process.

#2014 Lonedragon87

Lonedragon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:01 PM

All this ppl that had their game shipped already...heck some got it deliverd and most likely they are playing it

Why don't you call their 1-800 no ?

Darn it man i gtg ...door bell .. my game just arrived

lol

#2015 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:59 PM

I have forwarded your previous posts to our payment team in our online Business unit (Just sent post 1998 a few minutes ago) - I will reply as soon as I get some type of response. My apologies - this topic is out of my realm of expertise but I am mediating to try to get some answers.

Thanks for responding at least :(

#2016 IronClaw

IronClaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:00 PM

You're wrong.

Would you rather sell 50 games a week at $60 or 300 at $30?

Easy decision if it's 50 games at a profit or 300 games at a loss. What would you choose?

#2017 wugenius

wugenius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:02 PM

I'm in the same situation as tightclaws. I paid with paypal, and that money has already been taken out. So hopefully the fact that they TOOK my money means they are shipping my game soon since it was in stock when I ordered it.

Same thing happened when sears had that Saints Row Collector's edition for 20. Ordered online, and everyone started getting shipping confirmations except a few of us. It took a couple of days but I finally did get a shipping confirmation for it, and I did get the game. So hopefully the same thing happens here.

#2018 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:04 PM

I'm in the same situation as tightclaws. I paid with paypal, and that money has already been taken out. So hopefully the fact that they TOOK my money means they are shipping my game soon since it was in stock when I ordered it.

I'm not counting on, its easy for people to comment when its not their money huh? Typical me type people. I was not referring to you of course but the hoards of people with wiseass comments. Some joker talking about young people and the me generation LOL irony indeed. I'm not young nor of his generation.

#2019 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:05 PM

Easy decision if it's 50 games at a profit or 300 games at a loss. What would you choose?

They already paid for the games, they are already at a loss. It's much better to recoup 300x30 at this point than 50x60.

#2020 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:06 PM

I'm not counting on, its easy for people to comment when its not their money huh? Typical me type people. I was not referring to you of course but the hoards of people with wiseass comments. Some joker talking about young people and the me generation LOL irony indeed. I'm not young nor of his generation.

They took my money too and it hasn't been shipped. I'd say you're the me type person, considering you think you're the only order that matters.

How is that irony? It's not like I'm going around stomping my foot with tears running down my face.

#2021 ns27

ns27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:07 PM

• COD: MW2 360 - online/ available to order :D
  • COD: MW2 PS3 - online/ available to order :D
  • FFXIII PS3 - online/ currently out of stock
  • FFXIII 360 - online/ currently out of stock
  • Nier PS3 - currently not posting online, we are working on that
  • Nier 360 - online/ currently out of stock
  • AVP 360 - online/ currently out of stock
  • AVP PS3 - currently not posting online, we are working on it
  • Bayonetta PS3 - online/ available to order :D
  • Bayonetta 360 - online/ currently out of stock
  • Darksiders 360 - online/ available to order :D
  • Darksiders PS3 - online/ available to order :D
  • Metro 2033 360 - online/ available to order :D
Bayonetta shows available when you search for it online, but when you click to get further details, it's temporarily out of stock =/.

#2022 IronClaw

IronClaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:07 PM

I'm not counting on, its easy for people to comment when its not their money huh? Typical me type people.

If you feel like paypal doesn't give you buyer protection, then why use it? If they took your money and you don't get anything (highly unlikely in this case) then you will get your money back. I know, you want the game at that price and you want it the exact same time as everyone else but paypal's system might just take longer to process than a major credit card company does.

#2023 BL Game Hunter

BL Game Hunter

Big Lots Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:09 PM

My local Kmart was out of MW2 so I asked for a raincheck, then wasted 30 minutes waiting to talk to a "manager" that doesn't know the difference between an online-only price and a price that's advertised online. She looked at me like I was trying to commit fraud or something, even though SHC-Gamer already said he contacted the store. Anyways this was the first time I've gone to a Kmart of my own free will, and it'll probably be the last.

PS. The store also smelled like crap.

Please reply with store location/ information - we are following up on each and would like to share the feedback - negative or positive. thanks

#2024 wugenius

wugenius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:11 PM

Wait what? I just mentioned that they took my money because most sites charge you only after they have shipped. So the fact that they took the money already is a hopeful sign for me that they are getting ready to ship soon. It's not about me, it's about everyone who ordered who is waiting for a shipping confirmation.

#2025 IronClaw

IronClaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:10 PM

They already paid for the games, they are already at a loss. It's much better to recoup 300x30 at this point than 50x60.

So...if they don't sell these new games now they never will? Taking a loss on a product is never better than making a profit, regardless of when you sell it.

#2026 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:10 PM

I don't mean you wugenius, I'm talking about baby pants up top.

#2027 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:12 PM

So...if they don't sell these new games now they never will? Taking a loss on a product is never better than making a profit, regardless of when you sell it.

Down the line if they're sitting on a bunch of old games they can't sell, than yea. Granted they'd probably be able to unload FF down the line when the MSRP drops, but it's better sometimes to recoup some of your loss, instead of sitting on product that will never sell. Makes you wonder, when the MSRP drops do publishers give them some sort of credit when they sit on games they paid higher prices for?

Obviously this sale seems to be a lossleader of some sorts though.

#2028 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:12 PM

Wait what? I just mentioned that they took my money because most sites charge you only after they have shipped. So the fact that they took the money already is a hopeful sign for me that they are getting ready to ship soon. It's not about me, it's about everyone who ordered who is waiting for a shipping confirmation.

Just ignore the all too typical troll comments. Thats my point.

#2029 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:14 PM

SHC gamer I sent you a pm.

#2030 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:17 PM

Quick update on The Kmart.com promotional titles, as of 2:30pm CST:

• Metro 2033 360 - online/ available to order :D
We are still working on the issue with the number "reseller" orders received and are working on the items not currently online. We have also received confirmation from many stores that they now have the promo signed set in stores - still working through some of them. We will update as we get info to pass on - thanks again.

Negative on that being available for being ordered.

#2031 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:18 PM

seems metro 2033 is out of sock once again. Im starting to wonder if i can get bb to price match this since my closest kmart worth going to that youi dont get shot at is an hour away.

#2032 redbill

redbill

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:22 PM

maybe the order is "in process"

just a wild guess

#2033 BL Game Hunter

BL Game Hunter

Big Lots Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:28 PM

Negative on that being available for being ordered.

You are correct - I just refreshed inventory and our reserve (bridged orders) have met our on-hand qty. We are having inventory working on replenishment.

#2034 VideoGamesIzFun

VideoGamesIzFun

Legalize it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:30 PM

Actually this happened to me when I ordered the FF13 faceplate from bestbuy. I canceled my order and was never charged. It should say charge pending not charged on the money if it hasn't been processed yet.

#2035 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:31 PM

Actually this happened to me when I ordered the FF13 faceplate from bestbuy. I canceled my order and was never charged. It should say charge pending not charged on the money.

Problem is this is Paypal and they take the money before order is shipped. I did instant bank transfer. Oh and Kmart Customer service completely sucks.

EDIT
My concern is they took my my money and ran out of product, thats why it has not shipped, Ihave been through this before with other poorly run companies.

Edited by tightclaws, 05 May 2010 - 08:42 PM.

#2036 Refractor_Champion

Refractor_Champion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:42 PM

I also ordered online yesterday, paid via paypal and have not yet received a shipping confirmation. My payment was instant and I like the fact that Paypal is a payment option...but it's going to take a few more days before I geek.

I'm still waiting for my copy of SSF4 from the Amazon deal...I'm betting that the K-Mart games will arrive before Amazon as I paid using my bank account and that is still pending till the 7th.

This promotion is a great idea as many gamers, as a result of the cheap deals, will likely rationalize another gaming purchase or 2 at full price from K-Mart. Blu-Rays, DVDs ect ect....

Edited by Refractor_Champion, 05 May 2010 - 08:59 PM.

Checkout my Ebay store featuring sports cards with FREE shipping anywhere in the US
http://stores.ebay.c...he-Collectibles

#2037 Morphx2

Morphx2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:44 PM

Wow, I never saw someone cry and complain as much as tightclaws.

#2038 autopiloton

autopiloton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:46 PM

Oh and Kmart Customer service completely sucks.

Because when you announced on CAG that you were upset an immediate response didn't happen? Because you called customer service and wanted to know why your order hasn't shipped when the sale started YESTERDAY :whee:!!!

It's been one day, relax already.

When I ordered Halo Legendary Edition from PC Richard it was "processing" for three or four days before it shipped. It happens sometimes.

Having some patience would be a much better way for you to handle this as opposed to making everyone who is following the thread don hip waders to deal with your tears.
:ps3: :wii: :360: :psp: :ds: :xbox: :ps2: :gc: :pc:

#2039 gamerdogbert

gamerdogbert

Canine Potentate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:49 PM

Problem is this is Paypal and they take the money before order is shipped. I did instant bank transfer. Oh and Kmart Customer service completely sucks.

So what? Worst case scenario: Your order never goes through, and the money returns to your PayPal account, where you can either spend it on your next PayPal purchase or transfer it back into your bank account 2 days later. If you can't afford to have the $30 tied up for a few days while it transfers back to your bank account then you couldn't afford to spend the $30 in the first place.

Either way, claiming that you are not of the young, impatient generation makes you look like even more of an annoying, impatient ass right now. There are now 3 Kmart reps participating in this thread, but they've got a full overnight's worth of posts to catch up on, so give them a chance to filter down to yours... and while you are waiting, who knows, your order might even move forward by itself...

#2040 wugenius

wugenius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:50 PM

Hell yes! My order is shipping!
These two guys are amazing! WOOT!