Photo
- - - - -

Nier $45, FFXIII, Bayonetta, AvsP, MW2, Darksiders, Metro 2033 $30 at Kmart 5/4-5/10

• Please log in to reply
2707 replies to this topic

#211 Ares

Ares

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:48 PM

I don't have that long a wishlist but would be tempted to buy Heavy Rain and Yakuza 3 at $30 as well. I think Darksiders was at $20 for the lucky bastards in the NY/NJ area at PC Richards so hopefully a huge pricedrop soon.

Thanks for the heads up!!! Will drop by Kmart for FFXIII next week. Also, will actually look forward to future deals at Kmart.

Heavy Rain is really good, I enjoyed it a lot. Definitely a departure from other games.

I'll also be picking up FF13 for $29, that's an awesome price for a game that just came out. I been playing the PS3 version and it's been great so far. I haven't been in a K-Mart store in about a year or two, but these deals will definitely keep bringing me back in :P

#212 xFatalFlaw

xFatalFlaw

Dango Daikazoku!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:02 PM

I hate this.

There are NO K-Marts near me. Would get AvP

It's going to be online as well as in store so you're still in luck to get AvP!

#213 EarthKing

EarthKing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:06 PM

I'm definitely in for :ps3:FF XIII. $29.99 is exactly the price I've been holding out for. In fact, $29.99 is the sweet spot where I am willing to buy any top-tier game these days. :360:Aliens Vs. Predator is only a $19.99 game to me, so I'll hold out longer on that one.

I'm really glad to see Kmart being more aggressive on this. I worked there for 4.5 years (back in the day) and I've always tried to support Kmart when I can; they are still the best place around to get vitamins LOL. I don't really foresee that Kmart is going to be able to compete with Best Buy's rewards program any time soon, though. As a Premier Silver, I get 2.5% back on all purchases, plus an extra 6.67% back on game purchases, plus an extra 2.5% back for paying with my Best Buy Reward Zone Mastercard, plus free shipping on everything. I just don't think Kmart's going to be able to match my total of 11.67% rebates + free shipping (plus bonus point promotions on top of that), but I'd be happy to see more of these $29.99 'recent release' game deals :)

FWIW, I am holding out for deals on the following games:

For $29.99, I would buy :ps3:Heavy Rain, :360:Darksiders, :ps3:Yakuza 3, :ps3:MLB 10: The Show, :ps3:Star Ocean: The Last Hope International, :wii:Red Steel 2/MotionPlus bundle, :ps3:Nier, :wii:Wii Sports Resort/MotionPlus bundle

For $19.99, I would buy :360:Aliens Vs. Predator, :ps3:Eternal Sonata, :360:Super Street Fighter IV, :wii:No More Heroes 2, :360:Metro 2033, :wii:Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles, :ps3:Resonance Of Fate, :ps3:Katamari Forever, :ps3:Dead To Rights Retribution, :360:Army Of Two: 40th Day

That is my entire wish list for deals on currently-released games. Thanks for listening LOL ;)

Don't for get Uncharted 2 and God of War III for the $29.99 games (had to do it) lol

Also, the PS3 version for Super Street Fighter IV for the $20. lol
Posted Image

#214 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:13 PM

AvP really should be on its way to the bargain bin pretty soon...not a bomb but based on reviews I'm really dissapointed that they couldn't live up to the classic PC Games....

#215 NegativeZero

NegativeZero

CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:16 PM

i thought this happened already, oh well, YAY! go Kmart, give BB a run for their money!

http://zerofigures.wordpress.com

"He should have those magic b!tches all over his jock" - CheapyD, CagCast #168

#216 sgaldis

sgaldis

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:21 PM

Hot deal...from.... K-Mart...????

I'm confused; and scared; and happy.:shock:

#217 js1

js1

Badassfully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:30 PM

Geez, awesome price for FF13. I would definitely be in for one if I didn't already own it.

Same here. Almost done with it as well!

Gamertags:

PSN: Ghost_Face_36

XBL:  Gh0st Face 36

Twitch: 

Spoiler

#218 Deefuzz

Deefuzz

Comfortably Numb

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:34 PM

I'm tempted with Nier for $45.

#219 rusty

rusty

Broke because of CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:41 PM

Damn, I should think about doing that too.
What's the trade-in value for FFXIII, or is that w/ a trade-in bonus promotion?

I believe it is $30, according to a thread around here somewhere. With extra 30%, plus EDGE (which I don't have), it comes out to about $42 ($39 without EDGE)

Xbox One | Titanfall

Homebrew PC | CS:S | CS:GO | Skyrim

#220 animalspinners

animalspinners

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:55 PM

Definitely going for Bayonetta! I was hoping for a cheaper than $40 price from Gamestop during "Game Days", and while GS didn't deliver, K-Mart definitely will.

Already own FF 13, and AvP isn't worth it at $30 imo... the online is already dying and has some of the worst netcode I've seen, to boot.

#221 velvet396

velvet396

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:09 PM

exciting to see an employee actively participating in a social space. I work for an ad agency and it is a battle to get most clients to actually do anything this pro-active. They want to hear all about it, sure, but then they never approve it actually happening.

Will definitely pick up FFXIII for PS3 in store when it starts.

#222 Papa Neorev

Papa Neorev

Sounders 'Til I Die

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:16 PM

Really gonna have to start keeping an eye on Kmart after these deals started happening. Keep up the good work SHC-Gamer
Posted Image

#223 ObiBen

ObiBen

Form Titan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:15 PM

very tempted in picking up FF13. Thanks for finding this!

#224 TheHoodGuy

TheHoodGuy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:22 PM

Buying FF XIII for sure. Been waiting for a price drop, now that it's here, I'm heading straight for my KMart on May 4th. Gonna have to tell my brother to give me more money.
[url=http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/The%20Ultimate%20Navi]Posted Image
[/URL]

#225 ivos

ivos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:23 PM

AWESOME!!
This is what I was waiting for FF XIII

#226 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:24 PM

will it be in the flyer?

Doesn't look like it will be. The $44.99 sale on RoF wasn't in the flyer neither.

Are you thinking of price matching this at another store that you need a flyer?
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#227 roninld

roninld

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:39 PM

Thanks for this awesome deal! I made sure to subscribe to your blog to ensure I don't miss anything.

Now debating between FFXIII 360 or PS3. I know PS3 is the better version, but I love me my Xbox Achievements!!!

#228 RiCeBo1

RiCeBo1

NAME PRONOUNCED RICEBOY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:39 PM

I know I've asked this before, but Sears Essential is not the same as K-Mart huh?

Posted Image

#229 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:41 PM

If anyone is on the fence about Bayonetta, get it.

Must support quality games and new IP.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#230 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:41 PM

I know I've asked this before, but Sears Essential is not the same as K-Mart huh?

You know, I wasn't lying to you when I said it isn't the same the first time.

#231 HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:49 PM

It's going to be online as well as in store so you're still in luck to get AvP!

Then I will. Thanks, didn't know it was online.(Then again, I didn't even think of purchasing it online)

Posted Image

#232 EarthKing

EarthKing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 05:01 PM

Thanks for this awesome deal! I made sure to subscribe to your blog to ensure I don't miss anything.

Now debating between FFXIII 360 or PS3. I know PS3 is the better version, but I love me my Xbox Achievements!!!

lol the PS3 version has "trophies" lol I sounds cooler :P jk....PS3 version is much better if you have both...I rented both of them, and played in on a HDTV and there was a difference (atleast for me it was).
Posted Image

#233 HCHecxz

HCHecxz

The Hecxzellent One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 05:02 PM

Looks like I might be getting AvP for myself at $30 :) Horray! Wonder if the $10 off coupon gonna work with it too :)
The Hecxz-ellent One of CAG.com

Posted Image

#234 Guest_eastshore4_*

Guest_eastshore4_*

Posted 28 April 2010 - 05:07 PM

Awesome. Good to see Kmart starting to get in on the game deals! At $30 I'm sold on Bayonetta, and I suppose I'd be willing to try FFXIII.

#235 EarthKing

EarthKing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 05:06 PM

Can somebody post the $10 off coupon
Posted Image

#236 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 05:12 PM

I'd be all over that Nier deal if I didnt already pick it up. So far I am very impressed with it!

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#237 pharmacrest

pharmacrest

#poppinpills

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 05:22 PM

I would be in for FF13 and Bayonetta if not for my huge backlog. Great work SHC-Gamer

Its SoM, not S&M you idiots.

Wrencrest.png

#238 RiCeBo1

RiCeBo1

NAME PRONOUNCED RICEBOY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 05:41 PM

You know, I wasn't lying to you when I said it isn't the same the first time.

Just thought it'd be nice to hear it from the rep :lol: Not saying you're a liar, just wanted a 2nd confirmation, because the closest K-Mart to me is about 15 miles away...

Posted Image

#239 pmhgrwx

pmhgrwx

Posted 28 April 2010 - 06:02 PM

Man, I almost bought Nier yesterday, luckily they didnt have it at BB cause this deal is worth waiting a week for. Bayonetta is tempting as well... now I just have to find a Kmart around here.

#240 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 06:05 PM

Just thought it'd be nice to hear it from the rep :lol: Not saying you're a liar, just wanted a 2nd confirmation, because the closest K-Mart to me is about 15 miles away...

It's all good. Thought you were just ignoring me :cry: Haha.

These deals are worth going the 15 miles in my opinion!