Photo
- - - - -

Nier $45, FFXIII, Bayonetta, AvsP, MW2, Darksiders, Metro 2033 $30 at Kmart 5/4-5/10

• Please log in to reply
2707 replies to this topic

#2431 cheekymonkey

cheekymonkey

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:45 PM

Yup, i can't find it either

Here's the direct link to the product page:
http://www.kmart.com...75978000P?mv=rv

I've had it in my cart since the 4th, but was finally able to check out without it saying it was out of stock. The product page also says that it is in stock and ready to ship.

#2432 g-man

g-man

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:42 PM

Unfortunately i live in mississippi 30 seconds south of memphis. Despite my close proximity to memphis, UPS goes from memphis to jackson, ms (4 hours south), and then back up to my local hub 5 minutes outside of memphis. /boggle. That takes an extra day, for me.

#2433 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:43 PM

We have more inventory arriving and it should be available this weekend. There is an "email when it's avaialble" icon that I would recommend using for when it goes back up.

Do you know why www.kmart.com goes crazy when you type in anything related to Final Fantasy in the search bar? A few days back it said there is no such product when searching "final fantasy xiii". Now today when typing in "final fantasy xiii ps3" it directs you to the Xbox 360 FF XIII bundle for $399.

#2434 illennium

illennium

Systems Analyst

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:44 PM

I'm still in shock because I live in Hawaii, and Hawaii is the practically the worst place on Earth

Yeah, poor you, living in Hawaii. :)

#2435 LionHeart9999

LionHeart9999

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:12 PM

I've had it in my cart since the 4th, but was finally able to check out without it saying it was out of stock. The product page also says that it is in stock and ready to ship.

Holy crap, its finally there. thanks man. For the Kmart guys, you also have my thanks.

#2436 Dr. Feel Good

Dr. Feel Good

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:24 PM

Thanks! Placed my order. Haven't received a confirmation e-mail yet, though.

#2437 kakihara

kakihara

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:25 PM

I ordered ps3 MW2 online and got it today, but the slip inside listed the price as $59.99.
I am scared to open it at the moment.

Anyone have a similar issue.
I can't find any record online to confirm the price.

#2438 genfuyung

genfuyung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:32 PM

I ordered ps3 MW2 online and got it today, but the slip inside listed the price as $59.99.
I am scared to open it at the moment.

Anyone have a similar issue.
I can't find any record online to confirm the price.

Same thing happened to me. I checked my statement online and they charged the correct price so no worries.

#2439 arnoldhead

arnoldhead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:32 PM

I'm thinking of ordering a game online but the shipping says it's expected to arrive on the 19th-21st. For the people that got their games or have tracking info, did it have the same shipping estimate for you guys?

#2440 kakihara

kakihara

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:36 PM

Same thing happened to me. I checked my statement online and they charged the correct price so no worries.

Thanks for the fast reply. I used a VISA card. The thing is...I use Chevy Chase and It's not on my statement. I ordered it on 5/5 but nothing shows up. I have something on record from 5/10 so it's updating...

How long did it take to show up on your bank account?

#2441 alpha001

alpha001

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:38 PM

I placed my order just now but no tracking number is provided?

#2442 hpv

hpv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:54 PM

I'm thinking of ordering a game online but the shipping says it's expected to arrive on the 19th-21st. For the people that got their games or have tracking info, did it have the same shipping estimate for you guys?

I had FFXIII in my cart while it was "out of stock" yesterday but it let me order anyway. I got an arrival estimate of 18th-20th. I assume they're using USPS for delivery and they usually estimate that as 7-10 days so with a couple days for processing (especially over the weekend) that doesn't sound too unreasonable.

Though I'd also like to hear if the people who have already received their orders got similar estimates.

#2443 joby27

joby27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:57 PM

Finally got FFXIII for PS3 online.

#2444 NinjaPenguin7

NinjaPenguin7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:55 PM

Thanks for the fast reply. I used a VISA card. The thing is...I use Chevy Chase and It's not on my statement. I ordered it on 5/5 but nothing shows up. I have something on record from 5/10 so it's updating...

How long did it take to show up on your bank account?

The same thing happened to me. I don't get it. I ordered the game on the first day of the sale, it showed up in my statement for a day and then just disappeared off of it. I messaged SHC about it, but nothing yet. I'm just wondering if my order was cancelled or not.

#2445 lakers2008

lakers2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:03 PM

does anyone have any codes to use for online purchase to save some moeny?????
http://www.points2sh...?ref=lakers2008

Earn Cash, Win Call of Duty, Halo, NBA, NFL and every other game for Free. Yes, Free Check it out and see. It truly is free.

#2446 Panda Wizardry

Panda Wizardry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:23 PM

I picked it up online, but it charged me 59.99 for FF13, WTF?

Please check out my channel: Alan Bytes Back!

MyAnimeList

#2447 Thoth

Thoth

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:31 PM

Just got FF13 for PS3 today, finally back in stock.

#2448 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:39 PM

I picked it up online, but it charged me 59.99 for FF13, WTF?

Hey bud - I sent a note to our online team and will follow up as soon as I hear back. Please email me at Jdeane@searshc.com and let me know if your CC was actually charged this amount.

#2449 CaptainKishimoto

CaptainKishimoto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:41 PM

Bayonetta doesn't seem to want to discount online =[

Edit: Nevermind, it doesn't give a discount when you order 2 items together apparently *is trying to get FFXIII and Bayonetta*

#2450 Duke

Duke

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:10 PM

Ordered FFXIII ps3 for 32.xx! Very very very happy camper! Thanks SHC for making my weekend with this wonderful deal!

#2451 robodaddyo

robodaddyo

is not a scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:13 PM

Is it wrong that I've already got my game from this sale and I'm itching for the next sale? Give us a hint, SHC. Ha ha.

#2452 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:18 PM

Is it wrong that I've already got my game from this sale and I'm itching for the next sale? Give us a hint, SHC. Ha ha.

Ah, a hint huh. Capcom/Take Two....

#2453 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:22 PM

If you are still not satisfied or have not received a response to your request from me; please email me once again at Jdeane@searshc.com.

I will once again review everything outstanding and work towards reviewing every issue outstanding on Monday morning.

#2454 kosmos13x

kosmos13x

Nocturne #BNC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:20 PM

Ah, a hint huh. Capcom/Take Two....

You mean Lost Planet 2 and Red Dead Redemption?

Woops crap I leaked details! Where is the edit button....hmmmm :lol:

#2455 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:28 PM

you mean lost planet 2 and red dead redemption?

Woops crap i leaked details! Where is the edit button....hmmmm :lol:

1/2 :)

#2456 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:26 PM

You're on here on a saturday helping people.

Awesome man.

#2457 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:30 PM

SHC: You'll be my super best friend if you give us a deal on RDR during release week. :D
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2458 kosmos13x

kosmos13x

Nocturne #BNC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:27 PM

1/2 :)

you're such a tease ;)

#2459 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

I just pinged my online team and they are re-requesting the order numbers that some of you have mentioned you are concerned about. I am presently traveling and would love to forward them if you could email me again directly. Jdeane@searshc.com

#2460 kosmos13x

kosmos13x

Nocturne #BNC

• CAGiversary!

SHC: You'll be my super best friend if you give us a deal on RDR during release week. :D

oh SHC also don't forget 3D Dot Game Heroes comes out next week also *wink wink, nudge nudge* :P

*edit* apparently I gained the ability to go back in time and quote people's post even before they get posted...weird ha