Photo
- - - - -

Nier $45, FFXIII, Bayonetta, AvsP, MW2, Darksiders, Metro 2033 $30 at Kmart 5/4-5/10

• Please log in to reply
2707 replies to this topic

#2491 obeast

obeast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:58 PM

I just got back from my local K-Mart and saw they had FFXIII for full price. I didn't have the money on me, so I didn't bother even trying to see if it rang up half off. I'll try again on Monday since my bank (which is conveniently near K-Mart) will be open and I can get the cash (I don't have a credit/ATM card since my bank doesn't give those out for savings accounts :( ).

#2492 sleepy180

sleepy180

Abel Technology

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:05 AM

bayonetta is back in stock online. Just picked it up for $32 after tax/shipping.

thanks!

Posted Image

#2493 chaosgamer

chaosgamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:09 AM

Found a K-mart which was new to me since i only thought there was only 1 k-mart in manhattan the one by 34th street which was sold out by every sale game so this k-mart by 8th street had one final copy of bayonetta for ps3 and it rang up for $30

Games Playing

:wii:  - Pandora's Tower, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat

:ps3: - Okami, Destiny

:ps4: - Middle Earth, Infamous: Second Son

EXTREMEULTIMATE.png

#2494 TyphoidMarty

TyphoidMarty

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:14 AM

Just bought Metro 2033 online. Very easy experience! If they keep up stuff like this I will shop with them as readily as I would at Amazon.

#2495 Jumpman 23

Jumpman 23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:18 AM

Ah, a hint huh. Capcom/Take Two....

SHC- Don't play with my emotions, I've been waiting for that Tatsonuko vs Capcom to go on sale!! In for 2!!:applause::drool:

#2496 LakersForLife82481

LakersForLife82481

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:40 AM

tried to get in on FF13 for 360 but failed.

I got to the store, went back to electronics and nobody was there. I waited a few minutes and someone finally came to the electronics area and I asked him if he had FF13 for 360, and he insisted that it was in the back room but would take him an hour and a half to two hours to find it, and that I should just go buy it from Gamestop down the road. WTF? I explained to him that it was on sale at Kmart and that's why I wanted to buy it there. I guess he didn't hear me so then he insisted that Best Buy would also have the game. I repeated myself, saying that it's on sale for $30 at HIS STORE. So he told me to hold on, ran up to the front, and came back. He said "We definitely don't have it for PS3, but we have it for 360" (I guess he checked a computer of some sort?), so he told me to call back in about an hour and that he would look for the game. I left the store, rather pissed from the whole thing and how he put stocking shelves over a sale. I called back about an hour later, asked for the guy, got him on the phone, as soon as I told him he immediately snapped back and said "Dude I just looked and we don't have it" in such a "leave me the Fuck alone" tone, so I hung up.

Wish I had a bit better of an experience, but oh well. I might make a trip to another Kmart nearby, but I was left with a very bitter taste from the visit I made today..

LOL what an idiot. I would totally contact customer service and report that fool.

#2497 arnoldhead

arnoldhead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:50 AM

The rain checks are a little YMMV. SHC mentioned the stores are supposed to give them but the Kmart I went to a few days ago refused to give me one, after much waiting. I was hoping to get in on the MW2 double xp week but it looks like that's not going to happen.

#2498 Penguin1084

Penguin1084

The Disney Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:55 AM

LOL what an idiot. I would totally contact customer service and report that fool.

I emailed SHC and received a prompt response. He said he is going to contact Operations about the guy. I gave SHC his name and the location of the store. Excellent customer service on SHC's side!

541460_10200940885341320_940060124_n.jpg

#2499 animalspinners

animalspinners

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:39 AM

SHC- Don't play with my emotions, I've been waiting for that Tatsonuko vs Capcom to go on sale!! In for 2!!:applause::drool:

I'm fairly certain for Capcom he means Lost Planet 2, since he hinted about a Spinter Cell Conviction type sale on it... which probably means $40 the week after next.

Which is a bit disappointing as LP 2 seems to be not so good, and I'd love a Tatsunuko vs Capcom (even though I own it, more should play it) and Super Street Fighter IV sale in its place.

Sadly if the Take Two is RDR I'm already locked into Amazon's deal, $40 for me after gift cards with a $20 gift card when you preorder, and free release day shipping.

#2500 Sondast

Sondast

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:59 AM

Went to a Kmart near me before class on Wednesday to get MW2. They didn't have it and they didn't have any signs about the sale. This morning I went to a different Kmart. They had at least one copy of every game and even had signs on the display case about the sale. Reading through nearly every post here it sounds like SHC Gamer is doing a good job. Keep up the good work.:applause:

#2501 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:01 AM

I couldn't resist AvP at $30 today. Different Kmart. No signage but rang up just fine.

Maybe store managers are reading SHC's emails now.

Nooo!!! I was trying to talk myself out of spending more money. I wanted to get this and Bayonetta (already ordered FFXIII), but I tried to stay away because of tonight's UFC 113. I figured with fight costs, food, and beer I shouldn't spend more money on games for now.

And then...I got sick.

So I'm here with the flu....no UFC...no food...no beers. But I guess I could now justify in getting Bayonetta and AvP for PS3 no? ;)

#2502 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:07 AM

Nooo!!! I was trying to talk myself out of spending more money. I wanted to get this and Bayonetta (already ordered FFXIII), but I tried to stay away because of tonight's UFC 113. I figured with fight costs, food, and beer I shouldn't spend more money on games for now.

And then...I got sick.

So I'm here with the flu....no UFC...no food...no beers. But I guess I could now justify in getting Bayonetta and AvP for PS3 no? ;)

Most definitely. Maybe it'll help make the flu more bearable, too8-)
Posted Image

#2503 dank

dank

for your health

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:38 AM

i bought ffxiii for ps3 a few hours ago...still havent gotten an email. hope my order goes through.

#2504 ninjab0yyyy13

ninjab0yyyy13

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:54 AM

Yeah, poor you, living in Hawaii. :)

It does actually suck in some aspects. One of the highest gas prices and rent prices in the nation, in addition, there aren't a lot of great stores here that they have in other states, a lot of the online shops charge an arm and a leg to ship products here, and even sometimes they won't even ship products here.

Even worse, they don't allow people in Hawaii to take advantage of the free two-day amazon.com prime shipping! I'm just bummed about that one the most.

Sorry for the off-topic rant.

#2505 RiCeBo1

RiCeBo1

NAME PRONOUNCED RICEBOY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:57 AM

FFXIII says in stock but when I try to check out it says it's out of stock. What's the status on this SHC?

Posted Image

#2506 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:57 AM

I wonder if the new stock of Bayonetta will still come with the wallscroll..

#2507 BlueSwim

BlueSwim

Tech-Gaming.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:58 AM

If it's Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom, I'll Cunt Punch anyone here with a Wii who doesn't buy it. Because, obviously, anyone with a Wii that has no interest in TvC MUST be a pussy.

Spoiler

I didn't know that U.P.S. doesn't deliver on Saturdays. Kinda disappointed I won't have Bayonetta to screw around with the rest of the weekend. Oh well, I'll make due... somehow...

*Goes back to playing Onechanbara while listening to the Spice Girls*
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=69&pictureid=2266
Menage a 3 - It's like Archie without the bullshit.

http://www.cheapassg...&pictureid=7899
Eerie Cuties - Vampires in high school. Don't worry, no sparkling.

Posted Image
Twitter - Bitter. Spiteful. Funky.

#2508 ravens52bears54

ravens52bears54

Thin Blue Line

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 03:44 AM

I wonder if the new stock of Bayonetta will still come with the wallscroll..

I'm not even concerned with that. What I'm concerned with was that when I tried adding Bayonetta and Metro to my cart only Bayonetta was $30 even though the previous page (before adding to cart) says that Metro was $30.

What gives?

#2509 Kenage

Kenage

Posted 09 May 2010 - 03:58 AM

Just put in my order today (5/08/10) and did not get an email confirmation. Do they only send one after they ship it? I send a email to SHC-Gamer and hope my order went through.

#2510 zeb06

zeb06

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 04:24 AM

Hmm finally got around to checking the only Kmart in my area...they had multiple copies of every game lol. Went to BB and easily got a PM so I could use the reward certs I had built up. Thanks OP.

Veign06.jpg       76561198006310375.png

Free iTunes and Amazon credit -- http://m.freemyapps....re/url/c1b61416

#2511 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 04:33 AM

Just put in my order today (5/08/10) and did not get an email confirmation. Do they only send one after they ship it? I send a email to SHC-Gamer and hope my order went through.

Same here.. I think they send email confirmation when your order has been "processed"? Dunno why it takes so long.

I'm not even concerned with that. What I'm concerned with was that when I tried adding Bayonetta and Metro to my cart only Bayonetta was $30 even though the previous page (before adding to cart) says that Metro was $30.

What gives?

I don't know why that occurs, but there have been other people reporting the same thing happening to them when they order multiple games.. the only solution I know of is placing seperate orders.

#2512 Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 04:37 AM

Went back to get FF XIII today...figured with current trade values of $25-32 it would be hard to go wrong. The clerk said he's heard there will be a lot of similar deals over the summer. Glad my nearest KMart is only 2 miles away! :D

#2513 ns27

ns27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 04:56 AM

So I just read through this page and noticed I'm not the only one who hasn't received an order confirmation, so my question is should I be worried because the stock might be out or because it simply takes a long time to receive confirmation? Can anyone shed some light on this?

#2514 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:05 AM

So I just read through this page and noticed I'm not the only one who hasn't received an order confirmation, so my question is should I be worried because the stock might be out or because it simply takes a long time to receive confirmation? Can anyone shed some light on this?

I received my order confirmation immediately. I dunno what happened. Did you get an order number?
Posted Image

#2515 grammerhi

grammerhi

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:23 AM

My copy of FFxii shipped :)
Im getting it on Tuesday

#2516 FireWarrior

FireWarrior

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:23 AM

I didn't get a email order confirmation either. I forgot to print out my order number for Final Fantasy XIII but I did remember to do one for Bayonetta. Hopefully both of my orders go through. I'd really hate to miss out on this great sale.

#2517 grammerhi

grammerhi

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:24 AM

I got my notification right after I place the order

#2518 Duke

Duke

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:27 AM

I went and checked my order on the Kmart website and found that the order was still listed, but no progress was mentioned. I clicked the "Resend Order Confirmation" button and still nothing was sent to my account. I did also check to make sure the email was correct. Basically, it leads me to believe it's something on their end.

#2519 grammerhi

grammerhi

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:30 AM

I went and checked my order on the Kmart website and found that the order was still listed, but no progress was mentioned. I clicked the "Resend Order Confirmation" button and still nothing was sent to my account. I did also check to make sure the email was correct. Basically, it leads me to believe it's something on their end.

That happened to me too, but the order shipped and im expected to get my order of FFXii on Tuesday. I ordered on the 4th though :/

#2520 ns27

ns27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:34 AM

I received my order confirmation immediately. I dunno what happened. Did you get an order number?

I got an order number but when I checked the Kmart website nothing was found.