Photo
- - - - -

Nier $45, FFXIII, Bayonetta, AvsP, MW2, Darksiders, Metro 2033 $30 at Kmart 5/4-5/10

• Please log in to reply
2707 replies to this topic

#2611 WaRp3D91

WaRp3D91

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:29 PM

that was such a good deal like no joke. i had to drive around 15-20 minutes just to get to a kmart that had final fantasy in stock but it was well worth it no doubt

#2612 Kenage

Kenage

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:36 PM

Got my bayonetta (ps3) with scroll today which I ordered last week so I am hoping everyone gets there's as well.

On a side note: I also ordered FFXIII for my brother last week friday and did not received shipping info. I emailed them early today as I am concerned and they responded back with ups tracking and should be here tomorrow. You should try emailing kmart.

Thanks SHC!

-Brian

+1. I would e-mail SHC. He is really on the ball and will get back to you. He sent me the tracking code and the order is being shipped right now. Great service he is providing to us gamers here on CAG.

If you want to find FF XIII I would do a search on the main page. It should list both versions of it and it they have any to order online.

#2613 jterp7

jterp7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:57 PM

meh local Kmart was out and was never restocked..local BB is terrible and did not match. In short I will not be playing FFXIII..oh and I will never shop at BB again..or walmart for that matter

#2614 TeamUnderdog

TeamUnderdog

It's Not a Deal! It's a Steal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:27 PM

Picked up FFXIII today, thanks OP!

card.png
453976.png

#2615 Chainsaw_charlie

Chainsaw_charlie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:30 PM

My local Kmart ended the sale on Saturday grr

#2616 Bandersnatch84

Bandersnatch84

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:38 PM

What a hassle. Few days ago I try to order Nier. First I do a search for "Nier" and get no results and end up finding it through the links in this thread, (looks like that has been fixed). So I add it to my cart, check out, looks like everything is working out. I register with the site and never get any emails about my order/registering. A few moments later I get a fraud prevention call and have to confirm I did indeed order from Kmart. I do all that and check the website and everything looks fine, there's an order number and estimated shipping date. Today I decide to check on the status since I never got any emails and what do you know, it won't even let me sign in because apparently I never registered. I have also not been charged. :bomb:

#2617 dank

dank

for your health

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:26 PM

still havent received an email reguarding my saturday 5/7 purchase of FFXIII, i am debating purchasing bayonetta, but i dont know if i should place another order when im not sure the first one is even getting processed (my card was charged for first order)

#2618 Ray5555

Ray5555

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:26 PM

I would have bought FF XIII today since I got paid, but I waited 3 hours for a clerk to come back to the electronics department. They were too busy talking to each other and ignoring customers. This experience has turned me off of all kmart stores.

#2619 robodaddyo

robodaddyo

is not a scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:37 PM

I would have bought FF XIII today since I got paid, but I waited 3 hours for a clerk to come back to the electronics department.

You actually waited for three hours?

#2620 robodaddyo

robodaddyo

is not a scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:39 PM

My local Kmart ended the sale on Saturday grr

Did you ask SHC if that is possible? Do these stores have the option to end a sale early?

#2621 oni_saru_sensei

oni_saru_sensei

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:37 PM

just ordered Nier! woot woot! hopefully no email confirmation problems!!

#2622 bulletnyourass

bulletnyourass

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:41 PM

My local K-MArt in Bellflower, California didnt have either version of FFXIII in stock but they were nice enough to give me (2) Rain Checks for the game at the sale price good until June 2010.

Phillip

#2623 Ray5555

Ray5555

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:56 PM

You actually waited for three hours?

Got there at 12 p.m. wait until 3 p.m. kept going up to the Customer service desk every 20-30 mins, paged the electronics employee 6-10 times. "He never heard the page" is what he told me, the store was almost empty, so I said **** it and left after getting really mad at the horrible service at kmart.

After this experience they make Gamestop look like saints

#2624 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 12:03 AM

Ugh. So i picked up two copies of FF13 over the weekend and one of them is noticeably lighter than the other. Seal looks perfect but I'm sure that there's a blank CD or no cd inside.

This sucks as I'm gonna have to return it and there's no way I'm gonna be able to explain to a manager that there's no game inside when I havent even opened it yet. So I'm just gonna have to return it straight up.

And the sale ends today. Guess my brother will be buying it full price on amazon.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#2625 g-man

g-man

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 12:05 AM

Ugh. So i picked up two copies of FF13 over the weekend and one of them is noticeably lighter than the other. Seal looks perfect but I'm sure that there's a blank CD or no cd inside.

This sucks as I'm gonna have to return it and there's no way I'm gonna be able to explain to a manager that there's no game inside when I havent even opened it yet. So I'm just gonna have to return it straight up.

And the sale ends today.

call the manager over, tell him you suspect it's jacked, then open it in front of him. if it's messed up, get the exchange, if not, take it with you.

#2626 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 12:07 AM

call the manager over, tell him you suspect it's jacked, then open it in front of him. if it's messed up, get the exchange, if not, take it with you.

^^^^^this

#2627 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 12:08 AM

that *should* be how it would work. but i'm afraid it's gonna be a huge clusterfuck.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#2628 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 12:05 AM

And the sale ends today. Guess my brother will be buying it full price on amazon.

That sucks. But at least you have the other one. Actually, what the guys say below is your best route. No way a manager can deny you...hell, have him/her open it up. If not...just return it get money. Go back in the store and buy another one (if they have anymore that is).

I ordered FFXIII a few days ago and will be here in 2 more days. The weird thing is that I remember seeing the pending authorization charge right after I placed my order. My game shipped a couple days ago...but the charge disappeared from my statement. Here's hoping everything goes well...I'm not looking to get a free game...I just don't want to be charged more than the $33.60 (after tax & shipping) from checkout.

#2629 Duke

Duke

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 12:14 AM

Got there at 12 p.m. wait until 3 p.m. kept going up to the Customer service desk every 20-30 mins, paged the electronics employee 6-10 times. "He never heard the page" is what he told me, the store was almost empty, so I said **** it and left after getting really mad at the horrible service at kmart.

After this experience they make Gamestop look like saints

Why not nab a random employee, ask them to find the guy? If you literally waited 3 hours in a store, that's ridiculous on your end. Walk up and talk to somebody for the love of god, not gonna kill ya.

#2630 The Dojo

The Dojo

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:04 AM

Just ordered MW2 and Bayonetta. I tried getting em @ the store (but that doesn't work) thank god for the internet. Still kmart, with deals like this, take my money. thanks SCH. people need to relax.

#2631 Dead of Knight

Dead of Knight

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:57 AM

Ugh. Never got a confirmation email on FF13, but was able to view my order on the website. Now the order has mysteriously disappeared from my account. Gonna have to email SHC-Gamer....

EDIT: Nevermind, it moved from Open Orders to Order History as it shipped. Man, that scared me. Their site is really unintuitive...
RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

This is the greatest thing ever. Certainly in the OTT at least.

#2632 Chainsaw_charlie

Chainsaw_charlie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:06 AM

nevermind, The guy I talked to today said people were asking about FF13 and he said it was already back at full price but told me to call the other stores in the area. I wasnt going to either store so my loss for now(till they drop in price) FU kmart.

#2633 floob

floob

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:13 AM

yay my copy of mw2 came today!... the disc had already been popped out of place and is sliding all around.. box still sealed..

#2634 sleepy180

sleepy180

Abel Technology

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:14 AM

ordered bayonetta 360 a few days ago online, never received any emails. Just received a shipping confirmation email. awesome-sauce.

Posted Image

#2635 hpv

hpv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:31 AM

Just got my shipping confirmation! Thanks for all your hard work, SHC!

#2636 bigloser

bigloser

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:36 AM

Just got an email, my copy of FFXIII has shipped.

Great service. :)

#2637 Thorgouge

Thorgouge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:40 AM

Damn, I forgot to go to store to grab FF and just checked here and realized the deal applies online and of course its out of stock!

#2638 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:41 AM

Well I emailed Kmart about my AvP order and apparently its coming tomorrow, all's well that ends well if it does.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#2639 SteveGo

SteveGo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:45 AM

So I got a couple of rainchecks for ff13 tonight, mentions being able to get the same percent off a comparable item if the original item is not in stock. Kinda like the old(?) Target rainchecks.

Anyone know how well this works towards getting a different game for 50% off? Say Modnation Racers or God of War 3?

#2640 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 04:05 AM

So I got a couple of rainchecks for ff13 tonight, mentions being able to get the same percent off a comparable item if the original item is not in stock. Kinda like the old(?) Target rainchecks.

Anyone know how well this works towards getting a different game for 50% off? Say Modnation Racers or God of War 3?

I would get a different game if you could, FF13 really is disappointing. I got mine and I'm sure glad I only paid 30 but even then, its boring lame though pretty.