Photo
- - - - -

Nier $45, FFXIII, Bayonetta, AvsP, MW2, Darksiders, Metro 2033 $30 at Kmart 5/4-5/10

• Please log in to reply
2707 replies to this topic

#2641 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 04:07 AM

So I finally bit on Bayonetta (PS3) as well before the sale ends tonight. Not bad, FFXIII and Bayonetta for $67.20 (including tax and shipping). Thanks again SHC-Gamer! Looking forward to the next set of deals! :)

#2642 menikmati

menikmati

Isolation, self-damnation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 04:31 AM

Will be getting my FF13 tomorrow from UPS, thanks for the deals SHC-Gamer.

Hopefully there will be more deals to come.

#2643 Ray5555

Ray5555

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 04:41 AM

Why not nab a random employee, ask them to find the guy? If you literally waited 3 hours in a store, that's ridiculous on your end. Walk up and talk to somebody for the love of god, not gonna kill ya.

I did, they just ignored me, and kept talking to other employees. I even went up to the customer service desk 6-10 times, for a page. Nobody wanted to help me

#2644 Borellius

Borellius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 04:59 AM

:applause:Thanks a bunch for the deals. These were very awesome indeed. It is very rare, i think, when you get deals on new titles that are great. Usually its old stuff that should be lowered anyways. Always wanted to check out FF series and now i can and dont have to wait, and bayonetta had caught my eye but i got this rule *cough* the wife *cough* that said i couldn't buy the game unless it was $30. So . Yeah. Thanks For the Deals. Wonder if there will be a deal on PSN cards or xbox live that i like. Ive been wanting to get the three levels of Star Wars: the force unleashed.:applause::lol:

#2645 arnoldhead

arnoldhead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 05:00 AM

Yeah, Kmart customer service is pretty awful. I've tried three times, in-store and online, and haven't been able to buy anything from this sale. Not honoring the price and terrible customer service, so I guess Kmart just really didn't want my money.

#2646 EOU Findub

EOU Findub

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 05:15 AM

Just got an email, my copy of FFXIII has shipped.

Great service. :)

They must have sent out a bunch of them because I got mine today as well. However I also got a order confirmation as well. I just find it odd that people weren't getting these. Hopefully it will come soon...can't wait to play FFXIII!

#2647 ns27

ns27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 05:34 AM

Thanks SHC gamer for the quick response! Got my tracking number and a confirmation email from kmart today.

#2648 FireWarrior

FireWarrior

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:24 AM

They must have sent out a bunch of them because I got mine today as well. However I also got a order confirmation as well. I just find it odd that people weren't getting these. Hopefully it will come soon...can't wait to play FFXIII!

I think so too since I also got a email confirmation that my orders have been shipped. :applause:

#2649 HisDivineOrder

HisDivineOrder

Embrace the Dealness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:37 AM

So I got a couple of rainchecks for ff13 tonight, mentions being able to get the same percent off a comparable item if the original item is not in stock. Kinda like the old(?) Target rainchecks.

Anyone know how well this works towards getting a different game for 50% off? Say Modnation Racers or God of War 3?

Wouldn't it be great if he could give us a deal on Modnation Racers straight up? Hell, I'd take a Heavy Rain deal. ;)

#2650 the_legend_of_drtre

the_legend_of_drtre

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:31 AM

Got there at 12 p.m. wait until 3 p.m. kept going up to the Customer service desk every 20-30 mins, paged the electronics employee 6-10 times. "He never heard the page" is what he told me, the store was almost empty, so I said **** it and left after getting really mad at the horrible service at kmart.

After this experience they make Gamestop look like saints

If this is true you are kinda retarded.

#2651 hpv

hpv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:36 AM

If this is true you are kinda retarded.

I have to wonder how someone who can't find an employee at Kmart in under 3 hours could come up with $30 in the first place...

#2652 chunlirocks

chunlirocks

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:43 AM

Wonderful Sale

I hope they do this again in the future

Thanks KMART

WOOOt
:joystick: CERTIFIED GRADE A VIDIOT:joystick:

IN MY CONSOLES - NOW PLAYING:
:ps3: BLAZBLUE and DEMON's SOULS
:360: MUSHIHIMESAMA FUTARI 1. 5
:ps2: EVERBLUE 2
:wii: METROID PRIME TRILOGY
:psp: Field Commander
:xbox: XYANIDE

#2653 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:48 AM

I have to wonder how someone who can't find an employee at Kmart in under 3 hours could come up with $30 in the first place...

He did explain that he had someone paged to the department several times. Anyway, if it was me, I'd have waited a half hour tops before asking for the manager to come back and open the case for me. There is never anybody in electronics at my Kmart but I am able to get someone back there immediately when I ask another employee.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2654 Jackr

Jackr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:58 AM

Some stuff I would like to see on a 30 dollar deal would be Fallout 3 Game of the year edition, Batman AA game of the year, or Borderlands. You know, stuff that has a newer edition or been around a little bit with high ratings.

Can't wait to see what you have cooking next SHC-Gamer.

#2655 hpv

hpv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:11 AM

He did explain that he had someone paged to the department several times. Anyway, if it was me, I'd have waited a half hour tops before asking for the manager to come back and open the case for me. There is never anybody in electronics at my Kmart but I am able to get someone back there immediately when I ask another employee.

So he pushed the call button? I didn't read his post and I'm not particularly inclined to, that's one of the most absurd stories I've ever heard. There's no excuse for that sort of incompetence. Any normal person could probably find a Kmart employee to open a game case for them in under 3 hours if they were looking in a fucking Target.

#2656 Chainsaw_charlie

Chainsaw_charlie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:37 AM

Wonderful sale my ass As I posted before my kmart ended the sale early and now I have to wait for the inevitable price drop FU Kmart

#2657 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:18 PM

How early did they end it. It was scheduled for a week. xD

#2658 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:46 PM

Got my copy of FFXIII today, wasn't the quickest shipping, but it shipped out of NY and had to come all the way to ND, so not too bad.

#2659 jterp7

jterp7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:51 PM

Wonderful sale my ass As I posted before my kmart ended the sale early and now I have to wait for the inevitable price drop FU Kmart

+1, local store is incompetent and should have had more than 2 days supply

#2660 Chainsaw_charlie

Chainsaw_charlie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:38 PM

How early did they end it. It was scheduled for a week. xD

Saturday

#2661 SteveGo

SteveGo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:01 PM

Went back with my raincheck in hand today. They were still out of stock of FF13, so I tried to use it on Heavy Rain per the wording on it. Guy in electronics refused, said they will be getting FF13 back in.

He then went on to say I should've never gotten a raincheck for that item in the first place, and he *might* honor it for FF13 when it comes back in.

Some customer service you have there K-mart. It's no wonder they have to do desperation sales like these just to get people in the door, and then they proceed to end them early or have little to no stock.

#2662 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:03 AM

Should've told that bastard to quit being so damn butthurt and to quit taking his 7 dollar an hour job so serious.

#2663 thrasher086

thrasher086

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:32 AM

Somehow my order online from the 4th was frozen or something when I called customer service. The women tried to help but of course FF XIII PS3 does not show up on the site which made everything difficult so she noted the account and when it comes back online I have to call back. I never received a conformation email or anything so I guess that was the problem. I'll have to wait it out.

#2664 the_legend_of_drtre

the_legend_of_drtre

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:33 AM

The sale was said to be 1 week...
it started the 4th...
ended the 10th...
That's a week guy.

#2665 Pinoygamer

Pinoygamer

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:18 AM

How did it take for them to get back to you? I'll probably email them myself since I still haven't received an email confirmation for FFXIII or Bayonetta for PS3.

I emailed them (Kmart) directly from there website and was surprise it only took 3 hours to respond usually 24 hours.

-Brian

#2666 Ray5555

Ray5555

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:23 AM

So he pushed the call button? I didn't read his post and I'm not particularly inclined to, that's one of the most absurd stories I've ever heard. There's no excuse for that sort of incompetence. Any normal person could probably find a Kmart employee to open a game case for them in under 3 hours if they were looking in a fucking Target.

I guess your a moron for not reading my posts. I clearly stated that the employees were ignoring customers. Read post #2622, or, #2647 which was my last post. This will explain that the employees ignored me when I tried to get them to get the game. I find it funny you, a moron saying I am incompetent, yet you couldn't even read any of my posts. By your reasoning wouldn't that make you incompetent? It's funny about what you say about Target. Every Target I went to it only took me 5 mins or less to get an employee to unlock the case and ring me up.

The sale was said to be 1 week...
it started the 4th...
ended the 10th...
That's a week guy.

Um 6 days is not a full week. 7 days is a full week, sorry to burst your bubble.

Edited by Ray5555, 12 May 2010 - 03:36 AM.

#2667 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:54 AM

So my FFXIII will be here tomorrow and Bayonetta, which I ordered last night, just shipped out today. Here's hoping I get the wall scroll with it.

Bring on the next sale! Heavy Rain please! :)

#2668 Gbear09

Gbear09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:10 AM

Um 6 days is not a full week. 7 days is a full week, sorry to burst your bubble.

It is if you count the first and last day as being part of the sale.

4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

That's seven days right there. And reading the posts, people were getting in on the sale on the 4th and the 10th.
Currently Playing:

:360: Lost Odyssey, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Pinball Hall of Fame: Williams Collection
:ps3: Critter Crunch

#2669 jterp7

jterp7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:27 AM

define getting in..looking at thrasher's experience online isn't 100% either..local store stock isn't guaranteed either and the section itself isn't organized well either. I know any deal is better than nothing but this is just terrible. Maybe I'm just bitter about not getting in on the deal..but everytime there's been a deal at Kmart from CAG I have never gotten in on it due to the store not participating or no stock, more excuses etc. Thanks anyway SHC.

#2670 GrilledWitOnions

GrilledWitOnions

Thrillhouse!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2010 - 07:48 AM

Sale was great for me (sorry to those that had such trouble). My local store (Chico, CA) had the games all tagged at $30; bought Darksiders for 360 no problem, got a raincheck for FF13 (PS3). Went to another store later in the week (Paradise, CA), and since it's in a pretty remote town with low-income meth addicts, there were TONS of games left in stock. Only trouble I had was the dude there before me that wanted to open the case "just to look around in there" for some reason.

Big thanks to SHC. I NEVER would have heard about this through any channel besides CAG, and I never would have set foot in kmart randomly (besides looking for clearance games).

I also bought Voltron v5 in a metal tin for $10 one day when checking back for FF13. Not sure if I want it but it seems to run about $25 everywhere else.
Also why is it that when i click the "Diablo" picture, i get sent to pc games without the Diablo and even when i searched for Diablo, i get no results.
Oh boy...You said there was going to be Diablo op. Where is my Diablo? I dont see Diablo. You promised me Diablo.