Photo
- - - - -

Nier $45, FFXIII, Bayonetta, AvsP, MW2, Darksiders, Metro 2033 $30 at Kmart 5/4-5/10

• Please log in to reply
2707 replies to this topic

#2671 Chainsaw_charlie

Chainsaw_charlie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:45 AM

The sale was said to be 1 week...
it started the 4th...
ended the 10th...
That's a week guy.

How many times do I have to repeat myself my Kmart stopped it on the 8th

#2672 ravens52bears54

ravens52bears54

Thin Blue Line

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:18 PM

I received my games today. Bayonetta came with the sweet wall scroll. I didn't know anything about it until I read in this thread that someone got it with their shipment. I had totally forgotten about it. I received two packages (of course because I had to do two orders) and one was really long. The other was just in a padded envelope. I open the big box and see the scroll and was pleasantly surprised.

Thanks again SHC!

#2673 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:59 PM

I received my games today. Bayonetta came with the sweet wall scroll. I didn't know anything about it until I read in this thread that someone got it with their shipment. I had totally forgotten about it. I received two packages (of course because I had to do two orders) and one was really long. The other was just in a padded envelope. I open the big box and see the scroll and was pleasantly surprised.

Thanks again SHC!

Yep, so did I. I ordered Bayonetta for 360 on friday and received it today with the wallscroll. Very nice deal for $33..

#2674 EOU Findub

EOU Findub

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2010 - 07:51 PM

How many times do I have to repeat myself my Kmart stopped it on the 8th

Well the internet deals were still running on the 10th. They also restocked 2-3 times for every outage for every game. If you missed the sale, well I'm sorry.

If you had a bad experience, them I'm sorry as well but for the other hundreds who have been successful and had a good experience, I thank you SHC.

#2675 Chainsaw_charlie

Chainsaw_charlie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:08 PM

Yeah If It wasnt for the Gameday sale and some stuff I bought on amazon, I would of just used my cc but my bill for this month hasnt come in yet so it was either go to store or nothing

#2676 Dead of Knight

Dead of Knight

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:18 PM

Got FF13 and Nier for PS3 today. Woo!
RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

This is the greatest thing ever. Certainly in the OTT at least.

#2677 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 13 May 2010 - 12:12 AM

Not sure if the op is still following this thread anymore but I recieved my copy of Metro 2033 today and it seriously looks like someone danced on the case. The envelope it came in was clean and free and clear of any damage, however the game case, artwork and manual are ravaged. The game luckily only has one very minor scratch on it. I called customer service about it and thay told me they were not responsible for what happens to items in transit during shipment. Im not sure how this type of damage could have happened in shipment due to the packaging being unharmed but I can guarantee that if this is how Kmart deals with things I wont deal with them anymore.
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#2678 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:23 AM

Not sure if the op is still following this thread anymore but I recieved my copy of Metro 2033 today and it seriously looks like someone danced on the case. The envelope it came in was clean and free and clear of any damage, however the game case, artwork and manual are ravaged. The game luckily only has one very minor scratch on it. I called customer service about it and thay told me they were not responsible for what happens to items in transit during shipment. Im not sure how this type of damage could have happened in shipment due to the packaging being unharmed but I can guarantee that if this is how Kmart deals with things I wont deal with them anymore.

I just received my FFXIII today and it came in perfect shape. Bayonetta will be here in a few days, but if it should come damaged...I don't care what customer service says...I fully expect it to be replaced, just as Amazon does. If the packaging was not damaged but the game inside was, that is all the proof needed that it was damaged before they shipped it to you and Kmart is responsible.

Don't give up. Keep contacting SHC-Gamer, either through here on the board, PM'ing him, or via his personal work email listed in this thread. I'm sure he won't leave you hanging.

#2679 ValkyrieVF-1S

ValkyrieVF-1S

Skull One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2010 - 04:01 AM

Got my copy of FFXIII today. Thanks a lot SHC-Gamer.
The Worst Foe Lies Within - Parasite Eve
gallery_587_6858_5265.jpg gallery_587_6858_1293.jpg

#2680 xGunCrazyx

xGunCrazyx

Posted 13 May 2010 - 06:28 AM

Got FF13 in the mail today, arrived without any damage.
Fantastic deal Kmart, will look out for future deals :)
Posted Image

#2681 ravens52bears54

ravens52bears54

Thin Blue Line

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2010 - 05:42 PM

My two games came in perfect shape as well.

It sounds like you made a mistake by opening the game, unless it was so damaged it was technically already opened? If not you should've never opened it and sent that crap back for a refund or exchange.

#2682 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:28 PM

My two games came in perfect shape as well.

It sounds like you made a mistake by opening the game, unless it was so damaged it was technically already opened? If not you should've never opened it and sent that crap back for a refund or exchange.

The damage was so bad that when i opened the envelope and removed the contents of it the disc slid out of what was left of the case. I think thats where the minor scratch may have come from. I have still gotten nowhere with their customer service and I guess that this SHC_Gamer person doesnt care either as I have gotten no replies about this. No worries though, as I said before, if this is how they do business ill take mine elsewhere from this point on.
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#2683 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:55 PM

Did you try his email address? jdeane@searshc.com

#2684 SHC-Gamer

SHC-Gamer

Kmart/Sears Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:58 PM

The damage was so bad that when i opened the envelope and removed the contents of it the disc slid out of what was left of the case. I think thats where the minor scratch may have come from. I have still gotten nowhere with their customer service and I guess that this SHC_Gamer person doesnt care either as I have gotten no replies about this. No worries though, as I said before, if this is how they do business ill take mine elsewhere from this point on.

Hello - This is first I'm seeing this actually. I apologize for the delay and for what appears to be some pretty poor customer service help.

Please send me your order number to Jdeane@searshc.com and I'll follow up asap.

#2685 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:09 AM

Now that's a coincidence, or I should say, good timing.

#2686 ravens52bears54

ravens52bears54

Thin Blue Line

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:16 PM

It's cool to see that SHC poked his head in but he has said numerous times that if anyone is having ANY issues to contact him via e-mail. Everyone that has, from what I've read, has received great prompt service.

He seems to be a very stand up guy.

#2687 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:20 PM

I just got an email from Sears, this is related to one of my Kmart orders.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks you for your recent gaming purchase inquiry.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with your recent gaming purchase. We would like to offer you a $40.00 Gift Card to help offset a future purchase.

We hope you will continue to choose Sears for all your gaming and shopping needs.

Thank you,
Sears Customer Care

Eh? There was no gc code attached to the email.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#2688 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:52 PM

Aaaaand it's not 9 days after I placed my order, with no email confirmation, or email telling me it didn't go through, or anything :roll:
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#2689 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:06 PM

Got FFXIII today in sealed, great shape. Thanks SHC!

#2690 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:21 PM

Aaaaand it's not 9 days after I placed my order, with no email confirmation, or email telling me it didn't go through, or anything :roll:

They took the money from your bank account right?

#2691 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2010 - 02:47 AM

No, thankfully as far as I know they haven't charged my card or anything, so it's just like the order disappeared into the ether. I guess I should have just stopped by my local store, but oh well.
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#2692 Panda Wizardry

Panda Wizardry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2010 - 03:18 PM

Ugh, I was charged full price for FF13. Tried contacting customer service first to get it fixed, but they said they knew nothing of the sale. So I just sent off an e-mail to SHC.

Please check out my channel: Alan Bytes Back!

MyAnimeList

#2693 rockstarnati

rockstarnati

PlayStation 4 Day One Owners Club

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:17 PM

it says "BRING IN THE AD". So yes...that exactly what it says.

I think you need to look up the definition of "exactly." It does say "BRING IN THE AD" but it doesn't say that that's all they will accept. It does not explicitly state they WON'T accept anything else. That's all I said. But whatever. I don't care. I don't pricematch.

PSN: rockstarnati | XBL: rockstarnati

Check out this thread to get an Xbox One or $480 cash/gift card for FREE! This is 100% legit!

The more CAGs who do it, the more CAGs who get free Xbox Ones, cash or gift cards!!!

Here. Have another! FREE Wii U or $350 cash!

But wait, there's moreFREE PS Vita or $300 cash!

And more still! FREE iPad Mini or $430 cash!

#2694 Kenage

Kenage

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:46 PM

Got mine in the mail today in perfect conditions. Thanks a bunch SHC!

#2695 ns27

ns27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 10:49 PM

Hey guys, I just received my game and the receipt says 59.99 but when I check online my credit card showed I was charged $33 and some change. Should I be worried or is it ok for me to open the game?

#2696 Pinoygamer

Pinoygamer

Posted 19 May 2010 - 01:15 PM

Hey guys, I just received my game and the receipt says 59.99 but when I check online my credit card showed I was charged $33 and some change. Should I be worried or is it ok for me to open the game?

Same here in the receipt that came with the game it says $59 but they only charge my paypal $32.84 with no other pending/hold payment so I think (IMO) it's safe. Just for back-up did you print your confirmation and payment information page when you did your purchase? i did, so I have proof that it's $32.84.

-Brian

#2697 ParadoxSeven

ParadoxSeven

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:58 AM

I bought darksider 360 which showed 39.99 on the receipt but i payed with paypal which only charged the 33, also i bought bayonetta 360 which showed 59.99 but again only 33 on paypal, so should be good.

But the Big Surprise was that Bayonetta also shipped with a bayonetta Wall Scroll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anybody else get this or any other surprises? I thought that was awesome, just thrown in all for 33 bucks or so ;)

#2698 Chainsaw_charlie

Chainsaw_charlie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:18 AM

Ugh I went there yesterday and picked up Alan Wake. Darksiders rang up at 39.99 not 29.99 even after I emailed SHC

#2699 Scruballer

Scruballer

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:38 PM

Absolutely worst online purchasing experience ever. Normally I get gold from this website, but KMART is incapable of processing orders. Purchase went in on 5/10, and after still not receiving the game was told that the order was canceled by customer service. Not 3 hours later, I get a shipping confirmation almost 2 weeks late for something I no longer want. Lesson learned KMART, I hope your business goes back into bankruptcy as obviously you are incapable of operating in the current market.

#2700 nutzilla

nutzilla

Posted 24 May 2010 - 02:25 AM

Sorry, old topic, I know..

Order submitted 5/4, expected delivery date 5/11-5/13. Still haven't received anything, so I emailed the contact address on kmart.com. They got back to me quickly (bonus), but told me my order was canceled when submitted due to a processing error and encouraged me to reorder. The only email I ever received was a confirmation. I understand they were swamped, but I would have been glad to submit an order later in the week or hit up a store while the sale was ongoing had I known my order was canceled.

Bummer.