Photo
- - - - -

Nier $45, FFXIII, Bayonetta, AvsP, MW2, Darksiders, Metro 2033 $30 at Kmart 5/4-5/10

• Please log in to reply
2707 replies to this topic

#2701 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2010 - 02:50 AM

Ugh I went there yesterday and picked up Alan Wake. Darksiders rang up at 39.99 not 29.99 even after I emailed SHC

Sale has been over with for almost 2 weeks.........

#2702 Chainsaw_charlie

Chainsaw_charlie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:42 AM

Sale has been over with for almost 2 weeks.........

I emailed SHC about it after my kmart ended the sale 2 days early and said that I should go back and grab it at the 29.99 price

#2703 ParadoxSeven

ParadoxSeven

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:41 PM

anybody else get a free bonus? bayonetta Wall Scroll? or was i just the lucky one? i really wanted bayonetta for 360, but it was sold out online one day, i happened to check the next, and it was in stock again, grabbed it quick and darksiders, and they arrived last week, and bayonetta came with a wall scroll, pretty sweet ;)

#2704 Pinoygamer

Pinoygamer

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:21 PM

Sorry, old topic, I know..

Order submitted 5/4, expected delivery date 5/11-5/13. Still haven't received anything, so I emailed the contact address on kmart.com. They got back to me quickly (bonus), but told me my order was canceled when submitted due to a processing error and encouraged me to reorder. The only email I ever received was a confirmation. I understand they were swamped, but I would have been glad to submit an order later in the week or hit up a store while the sale was ongoing had I known my order was canceled.

Bummer.

If you have confirmation, email SHC. His direct email is somewhere in this thread. I'm sure he'll do right for you since it's error in their part.

Edited by Pinoygamer, 25 May 2010 - 01:35 PM.

#2705 BL Game Hunter

BL Game Hunter

Big Lots Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:16 PM

Ugh I went there yesterday and picked up Alan Wake. Darksiders rang up at 39.99 not 29.99 even after I emailed SHC

Today I contacted the Rochester NY store again and confirmed that they have had and still have your games on hold with the e-mail sent indicating the promotional prices. If you try to have these rung up at any register, they will not prompt the sale price as the promotion has ended. Here is what will need to happen:

• You will need to go the customer service desk
  • Let them know your name and that they are holding four 360 games in the manager’s office for you (Managers aware of this)
  • The Managers printed out a copy of my last e-mail and have it attached to your held games
  • The store will need to ring up the items (they will ring at reg. price)
  • They will need to manually override to the promo prices as indicated on the e-mail
  • You will need to bring in the receipt for the copy of Darksiders you paid for at regular price
  • I am assuming the copy of Darksiders is opened so the store will ring a return to offset the pricing
  • The store will give you the copies of Nier, Bayonetta, and Final Fantasy 13 – you will need to keep the opened copy of Darksiders that will be adjusted via the return and sale.
Please insure you talk to the customer service desk and the Manager on Duty if necessary. I might recommend bringing in the e-mail I sent you in case the managers I have worked with are not there when you go in.

#2706 ParadoxSeven

ParadoxSeven

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2010 - 01:35 AM

Today I contacted the RochesterNY store again and confirmed that they have had and still have your games on hold with the e-mail sent indicating the promotional prices. If you try to have these rung up at any register, they will not prompt the sale price as the promotion has ended. Here is what will need to happen:

• You will need to go the customer service desk
  • Let them know your name and that they are holding four 360 games in the manager’s office for you (Managers aware of this)
  • The Managers printed out a copy of my last e-mail and have it attached to your held games
  • The store will need to ring up the items (they will ring at reg. price)
  • They will need to manually override to the promo prices as indicated on the e-mail
  • You will need to bring in the receipt for the copy of Darksiders you paid for at regular price
  • I am assuming the copy of Darksiders is opened so the store will ring a return to offset the pricing
  • The store will give you the copies of Nier, Bayonetta, and Final Fantasy 13 – you will need to keep the opened copy of Darksiders that will be adjusted via the return and sale.
Please insure you talk to the customer service desk and the Manager on Duty if necessary. I might recommend bringing in the e-mail I sent you in case the managers I have worked with are not there when you go in.

Wow, talk about above and beyond service, wish i saw this more often at other retailers :D

hopefully everything works out for Chainsaw_charlie :)

#2707 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lux is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2010 - 02:30 AM

I want a bayonetta wall scroll :)

#2708 Chainsaw_charlie

Chainsaw_charlie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:09 AM

Ok no more whining from me