Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

e-rewards: it is trustworthy/worthwhile!

• Please log in to reply
869 replies to this topic

#1 y2jasper

y2jasper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:36 AM

so i just got an email from gamestop to register at erewards and earn rewards...but is it a good idea to register?

edit: after a few months of comments, if any new viewer reads this, yes it is.

Edited by y2jasper, 29 August 2010 - 09:58 PM.

#2 leftwing1018

leftwing1018

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:38 AM

yes, it is very trustworthy. It will take a while to rack up enough points for a gift card, but it doesnt take much work either

#3 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:37 AM

I've earned probably $100 in GS credit from them over the past ~18 months without any problems. I'll stick with them until they drop the Gamestop giftcard reward option.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#4 OnyxPrimal

OnyxPrimal

Chocolate Goodness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:37 AM

I've gotten about 125 dollars worth of Gamestop Giftcards from them. It's a bit of work sometimes, but I'd say worth it over all.

#5 SEH

SEH

Paul's sister is an alien

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:38 AM

Totally trustworthy. Like Halo, I've earned tons in Gamestop giftcards. It takes awhile to accumulate enough points to cash in for a $25 GC, but they're definitely trustworthy.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#6 y2jasper

y2jasper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:41 AM

oh ok cool, so i guess i'll sign up? and how does it work? they send you surveys and you fill them out?

#7 dchrisd

dchrisd

Vamanos Pest!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:47 AM

Ditto with earning about $100 in giftcards. My only problem with them is that some of their surveys are shady. Instead of determining eligibility with the first few questions, some surveys will kick you out after you've wasted time and answered about 15 to 20 questions.

#8 LonelyController

LonelyController

lonelycontroller.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:49 AM

Answers to all your questions:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=162786

#9 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:27 AM

I am another one that can say that e-rewards is legit. I have earned $125 in GS giftcards in about 18 months from them. Some things to know:

For the GS giftcard, you only get $25 when your actual rewards on e-rewards is $50. (not sure if other gift cards are more)

You can only redeem every 3 months

On your anniversary date of when you join, BE SURE to cash in whatever reward you can. Any unused amount is cut in half on your anniversary. I almost had $50 built up and then my anniversary came, and all of a sudden I had $20 something in my account. I learned the hard way the first year.

#10 y2jasper

y2jasper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:14 AM

alright cool, thanks for all the info guys. i'm not seeing any surveys so i guess i'll just wait for some to be available.

#11 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:22 AM

It takes awhile for the surveys to start rolling and even then, you will experience dry spells. Just make sure you don't get them redirected to a spam folder and you do the online profile thing for e-rewards so they know what kind of surveys to send you.

I'm registered as a doctor :P One time I got a $40 survey about rubber gloves but I guess I screwed up one of the early questions and got kicked out of the survey before earning the full credit.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#12 meatwad3000

meatwad3000

The Mauve Avenger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:32 AM

yeah e-rewards is pretty trustworthy although it did take me awhile to get a giftcard from them but it was worth it since it doesn't take much time or effort but it's worth it.

#13 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:06 PM

I've earned way too much to count from e-rewards and this is pretty much the only reason I shop at GS. So yes they are very trustworthy, but as other said it might take a while to earn enough points for the gift cards.

#14 david12795

david12795

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:48 PM

worth it
Tradelist
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 5155-4755-9214

#15 y2jasper

y2jasper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:23 PM

alright i just did my first survey and earned a whopping 50 cents! oh well it took less then 5 minutes so i can be patient in earning credit.

#16 WhipSmartBanky

WhipSmartBanky

Bring on the free hooch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:46 PM

alright i just did my first survey and earned a whopping 50 cents! oh well it took less then 5 minutes so i can be patient in earning credit.

You can only get a gift card once per calendar quarter anyway (Jan/Apr/Jul/Oct).

Now that, my friend, is a shared moment.

about.me/wsb

#17 metaphysicalstyles

metaphysicalstyles

Boo this man.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:53 PM

I've received numerous giftcards from e-rewards over the years. I also currently have 7 magazine subscriptions thanks to them.
Posted Imagehttp://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/neuroned%27Posted Image

#18 berzirk

berzirk

I'm not so serious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:12 PM

Yah, same experience, lots of giftcards, but lately, probably for about 3 months in fact, I haven't received a single survey. I wonder if I was racking them up a little too quick for the boys over at e-rewards, so I'm sitting on about $25, needing to get to $50 for the giftcard.

#19 y2jasper

y2jasper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2010 - 12:52 AM

so sine i registered on the 27th, i've only been able to do 1 survey and that was for 50 cents...is it usually this slow?

#20 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2010 - 12:59 AM

I maybe should have registered with one of my other emails used for surveys/freebies. how's the spam mail situation with this?

#21 DuelLadyS

DuelLadyS

Basch Lives!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2010 - 02:19 AM

so sine i registered on the 27th, i've only been able to do 1 survey and that was for 50 cents...is it usually this slow?

Yep. Especially when you're just starting out, while they gather all your 'stats' (to know which surveys to send you.)

Make sure your set to recieve the maximum amounts of offers possible, and always click the 'next' button when you finish a survey and offers to let you see if you have more offers. Those often lead to profile-expanding mini-surveys, and sometimes addtional surveys you wouldn't see otherwise.

Finally, be paitent... remember everything you get is a freebie, so it's worth the wait.

#22 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2010 - 02:26 AM

Been a member since '07 and have gotten a $25 GC each quarter so far. Just redeemed for this quarters GC.
If its free, its for me!!

#23 icpmattj

icpmattj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2010 - 02:40 AM

I always have enough funds to get 2 giftcards at a time if they would let me but they wont.So when i cashout for one quarter i already have the next quarters $ earned for the giftcard and by the time the next quarter rolls around i have enough for 2 again.Been doing it this way for almost 2 years now it seems like.

Also when my anniversary date was up i got an email from them stating they moved me into some higher member group or something that would make none of my $$ get cut it half.

#24 Malik112099

Malik112099

Got Wife?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2010 - 05:00 AM

Been using the site for a while. I get the GS gift cards like everyone else mentioned and have also taken part in telephone surveys and recieved anywhere from $50-$100 for 30 minutes on the phone. Good site.
Posted Image

#25 y2jasper

y2jasper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:58 AM

is it common to not get full credit on the surveys? like i just did one that took about an hour (including watching a half hour pilot episode for a new comedy show) and at the beginning it said it was for $12, but when i reached the end it told me they had already gotten enough responses so i only got a few bucks instead.

#26 DuelLadyS

DuelLadyS

Basch Lives!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:52 AM

is it common to not get full credit on the surveys? like i just did one that took about an hour (including watching a half hour pilot episode for a new comedy show) and at the beginning it said it was for $12, but when i reached the end it told me they had already gotten enough responses so i only got a few bucks instead.

Unless you lie like crazy, then ya, it's very common to not be able to get full credit.

Be glad you got the bucks you did- my computer won't run the video plug-in, so I can't do those big fat TV show surveys. :cry:

#27 Survivalism

Survivalism

CAG's Lance Boyle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:40 AM

I'm so stupid I can't even figure out how to log into this big fat TV survey.

#28 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:44 AM

3 new surveys got around $20 so far, only been doing it for a week

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#29 y2jasper

y2jasper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:55 AM

3 new surveys got around $20 so far, only been doing it for a week

damn i've been doing it for a week and only got $5.80 so far :cry:

#30 Got_Wii

Got_Wii

Nintendo Freak

• CAGiversary!