Stuff I need to get rid of: Consoles, hard-to-find Mario games, the new MK(sealed)

The Brocken

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (89%)
Alright, I'm getting tired of the name-your-price concept, seeing as nobody got it. The prices listed are set in stone, but I always look at trades. Shipping is not calculated, that is done at the time of purchase. If you buy a bunch of stuff, I'll probably give you a discount. If you have any questions, send me a PM.
Edit: Games are complete only when stated.
Edit: I really, REALLY need some money right now, so I'll take any reasonable counter-offer

Things I have
Paypal

NES
NES Console- $35
Mega Man 2- $10
Mega Man 3- $7.50
Ninja Gaiden- $5
Ninja Gaiden 2- $7.50

SNES
Mini console-$35
Super Mario All Star/Super Mario World-$17.50
Super Mario Kart-$15.00
Super Mario World 2-Yoshi's Island-$15.00
TMNT IV (looks bad, plays fine)-$7.50

PS1
PSOne (here)- $15
Crash Bandicoot: Warped (manual)-$5
Spyro: Ripto's Rage- $7.50
Spyro: Year of the Dragon- $7.50

:ps2:
(All games complete)
3rd Party DVD remote- $3
Memory Card x2- $5 each
Crash of the Titans(sealed)- $5
God of War- $5

:360:
(All games complete)
Mortal Kombat(sealed)- $53 obo
Female Scorpion outfit- PM me w/ offer
Male Netherrealm Shirt- ""
Female Nertherrealm Shirt- ""

Dreamcast (All games complete)
System w/1 controller- $20
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver- $5

Things I want
MONEY

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Brocken']I've spent the last several months setting up some eBay sales, but now that eBay sucks I'm going to try my hand here. I've got everything priced, but I'm willing to hear offers
PM me if you want to do business.[/QUOTE]

I agree with the ebay thing, it is a burden on small sellers! But nothing is priced.

"I've got everything priced, but I'm willing to hear offers"

Actually throwing some prices onto things would help your sales simply due to the fact that there are many of us (I assume) that jump on priced things either to purchase or further haggle than we do things we have to make offers on. Why? Because we're lazy cheap asses. >.>

Such as, right now, I'm pondering PMing you about one thing... but there's only so much I want to pay (if I was willing to pay more, I'd buy from another source/the marketplace here), yet, I don't want to come off as an ass trying to overly lowball you. XP

Last edited by a moderator:
Check my list for the SNES- does it come with the hookups? Controllers? Could do trade + cash if there isn't enough on my list to match up.

bread's done
Back