Target Clearance Thread XVII

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4298 replies to this topic

#1081 Mikocouch

Mikocouch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:32 PM

picked up Gran Turismo 5: Prologue for $7.48.

#1082 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:33 PM

:drool: on the FF games...any left?

As of yesterday there were a couple copies of Dissidia left at that price.

#1083 SnotRocket

SnotRocket

$20? To much!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:46 PM

Saw Call of Juarez bound in blood for xbox for $13 and AVP for PC for $13.

Also saw PC BioShock 2 limited edition for $20, the xbox version is still $99.99 though :(

banner1.gif
fss_overall.png

#1084 Mikocouch

Mikocouch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:54 PM

Wish I could find a Bioshock 2 ce PC around here.

#1085 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 12:09 AM

Target in Harrisburg PA went plastic prison.

I found a copy of Fable 2 mixed with other random clearance crap for 4.98 and I picked up a Bissell Versues Vacuum cleaner 75% off for 14.98. Giving that to my gf's mom. She's a cat lady with hardwood floors.

#1086 AAdvance

AAdvance

Posted 16 June 2010 - 12:14 AM

I need to move wherever these clearance Targets are, cuz we never have any of these in SF bay area Targets...

#1087 Wooten

Wooten

Illegitimi non carborundum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 01:08 AM

Damn, I got competition!

Oh, that's old news. I guess you forgot you've commented on a find I had at the Riverhead Target. Anyhow, I don't see it as competition so much as an extra pair of eyes to share local info with. :D

#1088 pandabox

pandabox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:21 AM

kind of off topic

picked up an ironman 2 bobblehead today. $1.97
:drool:

#1089 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:23 AM

Wish I could find a Bioshock 2 ce PC around here.

You can have one of mine I have, though I still have to figure out how the Fuck to ship these without it costing an arm and a leg.:cry:

Otherwise, both copies I picked up last week are going back soon.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#1090 dabamus

dabamus

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:39 AM

I think they only put the PC CE for Bioshock 2 in certain states/areas. There were never any in NEOH as far as I know, but I have seen people reporting them all over in PA. Any of the PA people know if the Target in Cranberry or Monaca had one since I'll be marauding in that area tomorrow?
Posted Image

Posted Image

Too bad I see him being hit by a parked bus in the near future.

#1091 autopiloton

autopiloton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:42 AM

:br: The Hangover Unrated $14.99
:360: TETRIS Evolution $4.98

The Hangover is on sale, so that's not a clearance item, but I did figure that some people might be interested in that. I think it said the prices were good for another few days. Boondock Saints 1 & 2 were also that price.

The tetris game was strange. It was the last copy and I could see why, it looked like it had been repackaged and the manual was slid underneath the artwork insert, outside of the box. I wasn't going to buy it, but my girlfriend said she wanted to play it so I picked it up. I mentioned at the register that it looked like a repackage, but the cashier said it came that way to the store but if anything was wrong just bring it back. I get home and rip the plastic off and there is an artwork insert on the outside of the case (not in the plastic sleeve) and a manual underneath it. I pulled them away from the case to find a brand new copy of the game wrapped with y-folds and official seal. So there was an extra artwork insert and manual shrinkwrapped on the outside of a brand new copy of the game. How does that even happen?

<edit>

On further inspection, one insert and manual pair is all English and the other insert/manual is English/Spanish. Still seems weird that it to be packed that way.

Posted Image

Edited by autopiloton, 16 June 2010 - 05:56 PM.

:ps3: :wii: :360: :psp: :ds: :xbox: :ps2: :gc: :pc:

#1092 2DMention

2DMention

Posted 16 June 2010 - 01:58 PM

Got the last copy of Beatles Rock Band for 360 for $10 at Champlin, MN Target.

I'm amazed this game is so cheap so soon. It hasn't even been a year. I've noticed it's still $30 for PS3 and Wii.

Did they drop it because Green Day is out ?
Posted Image

#1093 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:13 PM

You guys probably don't care, but patio furniture is starting to get clearanced out at my store to prepare for back to school stuff.

#1094 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:48 PM

Tetris Evolution was $4.98 at Newington, CT. Only worth title there but I passed it up.

#1095 thebob101

thebob101

Spaceknight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:54 PM

Went on my usual Target hunt for clearance games and I was shocked when I found a DJ Hero Renegade Edition sitting on the clearance shelf for $50. Totally stoked I found one. I also picked up some My Little Pony sets and Littlest Pet Shop figures for my girls.

Toys for Daddy and toys for my girls, "I guess it was a good day"- Ice Cube.

Posted Image

I am currently playing the following games-
Xbox 360- Gears of War Judgment

I am currently watching the following shows -
Banshee & Spartacus
I am currently reading -
The Wheel of Time/A Memory of Light- Robert Jordan

#1096 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 05:14 PM

Picked up a copy of :360: Ski-Doo challenge for $4.98. Saw 2 copies at a farther away Target of :psp: Dissidia for $7.48

Currently Playing:
:360: Rocksmith 2014

:xb1: Titanfall, Madden 15

#1097 kevtv3

kevtv3

Posted 16 June 2010 - 05:23 PM

De blob 13.98 in Rockford IL. There were at least 15 copies hopefully they wil lower the price again.

#1098 NipPicker

NipPicker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:23 PM

WTF i found gran tursimo proluge with the clearance game and it rang up with NCF but still fucken 29.99

#1099 houdinilogic

houdinilogic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:41 PM

Found 2 copies of Guitar Hero 5 (PS2) at $19.98 (complete - with guitar). Considered picking one up to flip... but I'm not sure about the flipping prospects. Anyone have any idea what the trade-in value is?

#1100 blrobbin

blrobbin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:44 PM

Got Beatles Rock Band (Game Only) for $9.98 at the Target on McKnight Road in Pittsburgh, PA. Had a ton of them left. Also appeared they recently had:

Two Worlds $4.98
Alone in the Dark $4.98
Cabela's 2010 Dear $7.98
Oblivion GOTY $7.98

I will be looking for the above at other area targets.

#1101 AFarewell2Arms

AFarewell2Arms

Drop A Deuce

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:46 PM

Found 2 copies of Guitar Hero 5 (PS2) at $19.98 (complete - with guitar). Considered picking one up to flip... but I'm not sure about the flipping prospects. Anyone have any idea what the trade-in value is?

Gamestop (as well as most any retailer that accepts trade ins) do not take instruments anymore. I learned this the hard way when I picked up Beatles Rock Band for $30.

#1102 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:48 PM

Gamestop no longer takes the guitars at all, so only the game would be able to be traded. There's a whole Gamestop trade value thread for you to search to find the value of the game. But chances are it's much less than you paid and thus NOT flippable.

Posted Image

#1103 houdinilogic

houdinilogic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 11:26 PM

Gamestop (as well as most any retailer that accepts trade ins) do not take instruments anymore. I learned this the hard way when I picked up Beatles Rock Band for $30.

Yeah, I was kind of afraid of that. Oh well. Thanks for the info (both of you).

#1104 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:02 AM

I returned both of the Bioshock 2 LE's that I picked up last week. I checked the price on the scanners, since they have the ones you can enter the DPCI into, and it was still coming up $19.98 a copy.

Posted Image

#1105 Z(+)DIAC

Z(+)DIAC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:09 AM

I returned both of the Bioshock 2 LE's that I picked up last week. I checked the price on the scanners, since they have the ones you can enter the DPCI into, and it was still coming up $19.98 a copy.

O_o

You're crazy, you could have at least flipped them.

Hell, I know some of those BS fiends over at the official forums would have paid top dollar for the extras.
Posted Image

#1106 autopiloton

autopiloton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:18 AM

Oblivion GOTY $7.98

I would love to find that so I could finally play the game.
:ps3: :wii: :360: :psp: :ds: :xbox: :ps2: :gc: :pc:

#1107 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:26 AM

O_o

You're crazy, you could have at least flipped them.

Hell, I know some of those BS fiends over at the official forums would have paid top dollar for the extras.

I had them on my TL here for at least as long as I had them and only maybe two bites.:cry:

But that's probably cuz I was adding about $15 for shipping, since I had no clue how I was going to be able to ship them other than Priority in my own box.:cry: I don't really trust anything other than first class or Priority anymore from the USPS, since alot of my stuff seems to get banged up en route otherwise.:roll:

The way it is, I now have about 90-ish PS3 cases(and probably twice that for 360/Wii cases) that I'm trying to unload for $1 each($1.50 w/ artwork and/or manuals), but I know once I say 'shipping is extra' people are gonna flip and change their mind.:roll:

Posted Image

#1108 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:34 AM

Those GI Joe action figures finally hit 1.39 at my Target. Summer/seasonal toys will also be on clearance soon.

#1109 Derrick1979

Derrick1979

For the love of GAMING!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:31 PM

I had them on my TL here for at least as long as I had them and only maybe two bites.:cry:

But that's probably cuz I was adding about $15 for shipping, since I had no clue how I was going to be able to ship them other than Priority in my own box.:cry: I don't really trust anything other than first class or Priority anymore from the USPS, since alot of my stuff seems to get banged up en route otherwise.:roll:

The way it is, I now have about 90-ish PS3 cases(and probably twice that for 360/Wii cases) that I'm trying to unload for $1 each($1.50 w/ artwork and/or manuals), but I know once I say 'shipping is extra' people are gonna flip and change their mind.:roll:

You know its just people being total cheap asses and wanting everything for nothing.
Your not wrong on charging shipping, look on Fleabay there are a bunch of people selling manuals,cases,etc. for set prices with extra shipping.
As for those big ol' CE Bioshock 2's did you try and Shove it in one ofr those Priority Flat Rate boxes for like $9.95 er something like that?

#1110 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:18 PM

As for those big ol' CE Bioshock 2's did you try and Shove it in one ofr those Priority Flat Rate boxes for like $9.95 er something like that?

I doubt it will fit in any flat rate boxes. The largest box is like 12"x12" and that's the size of the vinyl itself, excluding the collector's box. Shipping won't be cheap on this CE.
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga