*Rare*Digital Devil Saga 2 used instock gamestop.com

zane_7849

CAGiversary!
Originally $27.99 use 20USED to drop down to $22.39, then use your edge card to drop another 10% to $20.15 with free shipping.

If you are worried about the cover art check out the coverproject.net for a print out of the art.

[quote name='zane_7849']Originally $27.99 use 20USED to drop down to $22.39, then use your edge card to drop another 10% to $20.15 with free shipping.

If you are worried about the cover art check out the coverproject.net for a print out of the art.[/QUOTE]

Um...printing out cover art doesn't negate the fact that it may not come with cover art. At least not in my mind or in most of the minds of people who really want cover art.

Wasn't this game reprinted about a year ago and sold via Amazon? I know for sure SMT: Nocturne was....

Might not be so 'rare' anymore...

Hmm I used to be the same way, but I use HP semi-glossy photo paper and print it to the correct dimensions to replace missing art. Even a trained eye can't tell the difference if done right. I've found far better deals since worrying less about the art, and just filling in the gaps myself.

Free your mind and the rest will follow.

Sold for $10 less and free shipping sounds like a deal to me on a more hard to find game. I saw the amazon price, and bit on this instead. Works better for me, thought I would share.

If you collect only for pure value, this might not be the deal for you, but if you just enjoy SMT games, and want it for your personal collection this might be something that interests you.

[quote name='zane_7849']Sold for $10 less and free shipping sounds like a deal to me on a more hard to find game. I saw the amazon price, and bit on this instead. Works better for me, thought I would share.[/QUOTE]

Um...it's $8.50 less for a used one that may or may not be complete plus, plus there is tax.

Amazon is brand new so you know the condition it's in, plus they don't charge state in many states and it's free shipping.

[quote name='NipPicker']the game is only rare if it new and sealed with the hologram strip with white barcode on top.[/QUOTE]

Like mine! :D

[quote name='zane_7849']Um... I guess you can't please everyone.[/QUOTE]

Don't sweat it man. It's the internet.

Thanks for posting the deal.

[quote name='zane_7849']Originally $27.99 use 20USED to drop down to $22.39, then use your edge card to drop another 10% to $20.15 with free shipping.

If you are worried about the cover art check out the coverproject.net for a print out of the art.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting ... this one isn't rare anymore, though. It's pretty much widely available now.

If anything, thanks for posting so that I could learn you can get it new from Amazon. (As I punch myself in the face for paying more for a used copy recently.)

bread's done
Back