$15 Coupon off Halo Reach

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
When you buy Halo Legends DVD on sale at $9.99 (Reg. $14.99) at Kmart next week (5/2 through 5/8, will be in the print ad), you will receive a $15 Halo Reach coupon.

Over the summer there will be other offers that will stack with this coupon to get Reach for an amazing discount.

Also, Halo ODST will be on sale for $29.99 for access into the Reach Multiplayer Beta.

So you only technically save $5, since you still have to buy that DVD. Good deal I guess if you were actually planning on buying the DVD though.

[quote name='Ronin317']How about the Halo Legends Blu? On sale too?[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately no, we were not able to secure an offer on the Blu Ray version.

Holy. Dude, K-Mart is seriously going straight for the jugular on gaming deals.

I'm certainly jumping on one of these.

[quote name='life.exe']So you only technically save $5, since you still have to buy that DVD. Good deal I guess if you were actually planning on buying the DVD though.[/QUOTE]
You're right, the value prop really works well if you are interested in the movie. There will be other offers like this that will be stackable though.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Title is misleading. Please edit it to something close to "Get $15 off with Halo: Reach for buying Halo Legend DVD for $9.99".[/QUOTE]
Ah, didn't mean to be miss leading, how do I change it?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Ah, didn't mean to be miss leading, how do I change it?[/QUOTE]

No problem.
Click on edit, press the button "Go Advanced" then you may change the title.

Nice to see you working here as a rep giving out great deals recently.

K-Mart has really been kicking ass in the game announcements recently. I've been looking for a reason/price to buy Halo Legends, so I'll definitely be picking up a copy when I get the chance. :D Thanks, SHC-Gamer!

[quote name='Seasick Pirate']Will this only be redeemable at Kmart?
Can this be redeemed on any edition of Reach?[/QUOTE]
Yes, this will only be redeemable at Kmart and yes to every version of the title.

Will KM carry all 3 versions of Reach? I'm only interested in the regular one but other people might have this question since KM doesn't usually carry collector/limited/ect editions.

When does the coupon expire? If you could use it a few months after release that would be an especially sweet deal! Also is this coupon Kmart specific?

[quote name='dubbfoolio']When does the coupon expire? If you could use it a few months after release that would be an especially sweet deal! Also is this coupon Kmart specific?[/QUOTE]
It will be good through Christmas!

BTW, I apologize, I cannot change the thread title for some reason, if anyone knows a moderator I would like to change it if possible as I don't want to miss lead anyone.

[quote name='sdcranford']Will KM carry all 3 versions of Reach? I'm only interested in the regular one but other people might have this question since KM doesn't usually carry collector/limited/ect editions.[/QUOTE]
We will, but I do not know my allocations yet on the non standard versions.

I've read all of the Halo books and had a really hard time getting into Halo Legends. I'm not really into comic books or anime, though, so maybe that was my problem. Watched it once and traded it in.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Title is misleading. Please edit it to something close to "Get $15 off with Halo: Reach for buying Halo Legend DVD for $9.99".[/QUOTE]

OMG SHC-Gamer totally wasted 15 seconds of your precious time! :roll:

thanks for the heads up SHC-Gamer, your updates and support for the site recently has been awesome.

bread's done
Back