Photo
- - - - -

30% Off Previously Played Games @ GoHastings.com (Starts 5/4)

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#91 JaxMoney

JaxMoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:49 AM

Don't forget used IS NOT the same thing as previously played to GoHastings....

Ahhh lol I had the same problem. What the heck is the difference?

#92 YoshiFan1

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:56 AM

Previously Viewed/Played could be a former rental

#93 ivos

ivos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:48 AM

It is 20% off and only apply to limited number of previously viewed (rented) games. Manual and artwork is not guarantied to be included. Also have in mind that $2.28 shipping cost and tax (where aplicable) will be added to any game, it does not metter how many you order. There are some so - so deals , but mostly are not.

#94 JaxMoney

JaxMoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:02 AM

Yeah, it's 20% off PREVIOUSLY VIEWED and not USED games.

30% off for DVDs, Books, Music, etc.

#95 Dark Firstborn

Dark Firstborn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 01:02 AM

Just got my 1 of my games from the 4 that I ordered.. the Previously viewed games look almost new! I took a picture with my Iphone for you guys. No stickers, no rips tears, and everything included, manual and case. I can take more if you guys want like the receipt for proof and the inside. I hope the other 3 look like this.
http://img682.images...555/photoxe.jpg

#96 JohnDM

JohnDM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:15 AM

Odd how GoHastings doesn't seem to recognize my email address any more despite having sent me emails not three days ago. Anyone else having issues logging in? Specifically those who bought ModNation Racers when it was for $39.99?

#97 Dark Firstborn

Dark Firstborn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:18 PM

Okay update guys, I got my second game Fear 2. Everything is included, manual, official insert ( not a print ) disk is in excellent condition. The thing though is that this time they shipped it in a brand new black looking box. What I find odd is everything is in here it's like they didn't know it was a ps3 game so they put it in a different box. Probably out of ps3 cases but the insert is official holographic and everything... Damn! Gotta get a crappy game case to replace it.
http://img227.images...70/photo2dl.jpg