Feedback
216 (100%)
Wii with Wii Sports Resort - Black

51itIG2tGZL._SS500_.jpg

Price: $199.99 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime
Release Date: May 9, 2010

Limit 10 units per household

Amazon

how are these deals? this is simply MSRP for a new retail boxed unit..just b/c you're getting Wii Sports Resort and MotionPlus, doesn't add to the overall value if everyone is selling it for this price..

[quote name='token2k6']how are these deals? this is simply MSRP for a new retail boxed unit..just b/c you're getting Wii Sports Resort and MotionPlus, doesn't add to the overall value if everyone is selling it for this price..[/QUOTE]
The difference with Amazon is that majority of folks get it tax free and/or free shipping so that's a deal to save some money with Amazon compared to others.

[quote name='CD6405']I wish someone would have a trade in deal, I would easily trade in the White wii for a black one.[/QUOTE]

Man, they should've made that crap black in the first place lol... :bomb:

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Are there any trade-in console deal toward this brand new black wii?[/QUOTE]

But would you lose all your wii shop games that were purchased on the old wii.

[quote name='bsesb2003']But would you lose all your wii shop games that were purchased on the old wii.[/QUOTE]

I don't buy downloaded wii games there, I'm good.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Wii with Wii Sports Resort - Black

51itIG2tGZL._SS500_.jpg

Price: $199.99 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime
Release Date: May 9, 2010

Limit 10 units per household

Amazon[/QUOTE]

Odd that the promo image has a Wii remote that lacks the jacket.

[quote name='CD6405']I might buy me a pack of sharpies if they don't do any trade in deals.[/QUOTE]
Spray paint, its less work :p

[quote name='Mako1215']I want this. Looks like I might be trading my girl my Wii for the black one.[/QUOTE]
Sounds so wrong :p

Looks like I'm preordering from Amazon, my local gamestop wasn't accepting pre-orders.
Any idea's if Amazon will mail this out on Saturday to get it to people faster? Never ordered an item that was released on Sunday from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cdeener']The difference with Amazon is that majority of folks get it tax free and/or free shipping so that's a deal to save some money with Amazon compared to others.[/QUOTE]

Isn't that the case with every product that amazon.com offers? They don't charge taxes. There are other online stores that don't charge taxes and have free shipping so why not make threads for each one of those stores as well...

Let me make a thread for an elite 360 or a PS3 or a PSP or a DS from amazon because "they don't charge taxes therefore is a deal".

Fanboys... :roll:

[quote name='snakelda']They are shipping mine on Monday and I will get it on Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

Keep me posted buddy. ;)

[quote name='oasisboy']Isn't that the case with every product that amazon.com offers? They don't charge taxes. There are other online stores that don't charge taxes and have free shipping so why not make threads for each one of those stores as well...

Let me make a thread for an elite 360 or a PS3 or a PSP or a DS from amazon because "they don't charge taxes therefore is a deal".

Fanboys... :roll:[/QUOTE]
Amazon charges me tax, but maybe because they have a distribution center in my state.

[quote name='cdeener']The difference with Amazon is that majority of folks get it tax free and/or free shipping so that's a deal to save some money with Amazon compared to others.[/QUOTE]

You are still legally required to report and pay the state sales tax when you fill out your state tax returns every year.

[quote name='bsesb2003']But would you lose all your wii shop games that were purchased on the old wii.[/QUOTE]

Your wii shop games are tied to your my nintendo account, and not the console. So it would be fine actually.

[quote name='linkbear']Your wii shop games are tied to your my nintendo account, and not the console. So it would be fine actually.[/QUOTE]

Umm... nope. The only way to get your wii shop games on another wii is to send the wii in for repair when it's broken, and get a replacement, to which they will transfer your stuff if you ask, and which certainly won't be black unless the original one was the same color. In Europe they have a deal where you can send in two Wii consoles and have them transfer everything over, but as far as I know this isn't available in the US. Plus, that is just nuts. Nintendo needs to put out a transfer kit or *something*, but there is no sign of that. If buy a new Wii, kiss your Wii shop purchases good bye. Same with the DSi.

[quote name='crunchewy']Umm... nope. The only way to get your wii shop games on another wii is to send the wii in for repair when it's broken, and get a replacement, to which they will transfer your stuff if you ask, and which certainly won't be black unless the original one was the same color. In Europe they have a deal where you can send in two Wii consoles and have them transfer everything over, but as far as I know this isn't available in the US. Plus, that is just nuts. Nintendo needs to put out a transfer kit or *something*, but there is no sign of that. If buy a new Wii, kiss your Wii shop purchases good bye. Same with the DSi.[/QUOTE]

I actually sold my wii in the past because I was short for cash. I later bought it again, and I was able to redownload all my games again. I did this in the US, so maybe it's something they phased out (I did this in early 2007).

[quote name='linkbear']I actually sold my wii in the past because I was short for cash. I later bought it again, and I was able to redownload all my games again. I did this in the US, so maybe it's something they phased out (I did this in early 2007).[/QUOTE]

If its the same Wii that'd work, but was it a different Wii you bought back?

[quote name='mitnosi']Mine says shipping soon, hopefully ships out today/tonight and gets here by tuesday.[/QUOTE]

Good to know. Keep me posted. :lol:

[quote name='mitnosi']I'll be sure to :D[/QUOTE]

Please do because I will not be able to sleep just thinking about your shipment :lol:

[quote name='oasisboy']Please do because I will not be able to sleep just thinking about your shipment :lol:[/QUOTE]
Oh, I figured as much. I'll give you an update in an hour.

[quote name='mitnosi']Mine says shipping soon, hopefully ships out today/tonight and gets here by tuesday.[/QUOTE]

Mine shipped out today, so I'd say there's a good chance of that. I was pretty surprised since the estimated shipping date was May 14, but I'm certainly not complaining :applause:

[quote name='Mossygirl']Mine shipped out today, so I'd say there's a good chance of that. I was pretty surprised since the estimated shipping date was May 14, but I'm certainly not complaining :applause:[/QUOTE]
Whats your estimated date now? Mines still listed as the 12th.

The new black Wii looks much better, now whats next for Nintendo. Could we possibly see Wii's the same color as we did all the N64's back in the day?

[quote name='dowlichr']The new black Wii looks much better, now whats next for Nintendo. [/QUOTE]

Does the black Wii do 1080p? or is the same 480p? :roll:

Unbelievable that people are going nuts for a console with a different color. Sony and Microsoft don't seem to have much luck with this. It seemed that most people didn't care about the Silver PS3 nor the Halo Green 360. What's the deal with the Nintendo crowd? They are hipnotized by Nintendo.

[quote name='mitnosi']Sounds so wrong :p[/QUOTE]

W...why? The guy likes the way the Wii looks in the black color so he's going to give his girlfriend his current console and pick up the new bundle.

Maybe I'm lost here.

[quote name='maximumzero']W...why? The guy likes the way the Wii looks in the black color so he's going to give his girlfriend his current console and pick up the new bundle.

Maybe I'm lost here.[/QUOTE]
LoL, I was trying to make a joke, I guess I failed :p

[quote name='mitnosi']Whats your estimated date now? Mines still listed as the 12th.[/QUOTE]

My delivery estimate is the 11th.

bread's done
Back