Nintendo DS Value Bundle @Walmart.com w/2 GOOD games = DSi for $169 or DSL for $129

GundamS

CAGiversary!
Deal just cooled down because the cheaper bundles now include only ONE bonus game ;)

Ok Walmart just upped the price by $20 for each bundle that includes 2 games :bomb::wall:

This WAS smoking hot deal IMO :lol:.

All bundles can be found here:

http://www.walmart.com/browse/CONSOLES/_/N-91cjZaq90ZaqceZ1yzo24q/Ne-aq7g?ic=39_0&ref=125866.421651+500524.4292541386&waRef=125866.421651+500524.4292541386&catNavId=489934&fromPageCatId=489934

You get a DSL and 2 GOOD games and an accessory kit all for $149.00 +tax

Hurry and enjoy :)

-Alice in Wonderland
-Cooking Mama 3: Chop and Shop (SOLD OUT) replaced by America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking
-Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
-Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
-Mario & Sonic: Olympic Winter Games
-Mario Kart
-Mario Party DS
-New Super Mario Bros.
-Percy Jackson: Lightning Thief (back in stock)
-Pokemon HeartGold w/ Pokewalker
-Pokemon Platinum
-Pokemon SoulSilver w/ Pokewalker
-Professor Layton: Curious Village (Sold Out)
-Scribblenauts
-Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
-Sonic Classic Collection
-Style Savvy
-Super Mario 64
-Zhu Zhu Pets (back in stock)
-Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (newly added)
Very nice list IMO

Accessory kits include:

DreamGear 17-in-1 Bundle Pack in various colors.

Tempted to buy if it weren't for the black Wii

Looks like there is a DSi similar bundle for $189 (same games)
-thanks tagout for pointing that out

Last edited by a moderator:
HELL Of a deal

DS with 2 new pokemon games (80 bucks ) say 10 for the extra stuff.. 90 that is like paying 40 bucks for a new DS

Problem is, I already have a DSi but I want a portable beater system and the games.

Damn you black Wii :)

This is a pretty sweet deal! Walmart also has a Wii console deal for 180 with 1 game. I found that out from fatwallet.com.

Wow I am in the market for a DS right now too! Question is if Bing shopping still has a CB deal for walmart?? I am having a heck of a time finding it.. anybody?? :?: Thanks!

I'm in for one with New Super Mario and Professor Layton. I almost bought one from Amazon the other day and I'm glad I waited. I hate Wal-Mart, but damn that deal sold me.

[quote name='tagout']There are DSi and DSi XL bundle as well...[/QUOTE]

Did you happen to look at the games for the DSi XL bundle? They blow! Thanks for the heads up though.

UPDATE:

Just checked and it says the DSi XL bundle is sold out online.

I would of been all over the DSI XL ..

DSI with 2 games for 170 isnt bad but isnt great either.... say 70 for the 2 games DSI for 99 Bah

[quote name='slidecage']I would of been all over the DSI XL ..

DSI with 2 games for 170 isnt bad but isnt great either.... say 70 for the 2 games DSI for 99 Bah[/QUOTE]

This actually sounds pretty good to me. I am so close to biting. Only thing holding me back is that I would rather get a DSi XL

I wonder if I can get the DSi bundle and then exchange it for a DSi XL in store...

[quote name='eliter1']This actually sounds pretty good to me. I am so close to biting. Only thing holding me back is that I would rather get a DSi XL

I wonder if I can get the DSi bundle and then exchange it for a DSi XL in store...[/QUOTE]

isnt the XL more .... Now if it was a DSI XL for 99 i be all over it even though i got a nice ds now

If I had $130 to throw at a DSL, I'd be all over this. KH and Pokemon would be great games, and I could finally re-play TWEWY and Elite Beat Agents!

Like everyone else I'd love to bite on this, but I A. Would rather have an XL and B. Just don't have the money. I'm curious about what the receipt would be like, though.

If the Nerf bundle is any indication, you might be able to return the games/accessories in-store WITH THE RECEIPT with no problem, and bring down the price of the regular DSi/DSL significantly. Anyone who does bite, if you don't mind, please return with information on how the receipt is formatted. :D

I kind of want HG or SS. This is a stupid good deal. I wonder if it'd be possible to just sell the DSi...

I had to bite just to play my old GBA games (I already have a DSi). Came out to $144 with tax. Wish they had black, oh well.

[quote name='slidecage']isnt the XL more .... Now if it was a DSI XL for 99 i be all over it even though i got a nice ds now[/QUOTE]

The XL is more, and the bundle BLOWS!

any idea how long this is going to last for? friend of mines looking to buy it in a couple weeks. I'm assuming its just thru saturday

I love the light blue DSi but I just really don't want to buy it if the stupid 3DS is coming out and they're going to make exclusive games for it. I don't want another iteration of the DS, I ended up going through white, black, red/black and blue/black. I talked myself out of the DSi and XL and although this deal is awesome I'm not going to fall for it. :bomb:

I still wants it though. Great deal, thanks OP.

[quote name='ArQuesta']I love the light blue DSi but I just really don't want to buy it if the stupid 3DS is coming out and they're going to make exclusive games for it. I don't want another iteration of the DS, I ended up going through white, black, red/black and blue/black. I talked myself out of the DSi and XL and although this deal is awesome I'm not going to fall for it. :bomb:

I still wants it though. Great deal, thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

According to Nintendo the 3DS will be an all new platform :cool:

but yeah it will have backward compatibility.

If you need/want a DS, I would go for the DS Lite, that way you still get the backwards compatibility with GBA games. If you want a DSi, I would wait for the 3DS.

If only Amazon would pricematch, as I have credit there :(

Amazing bundle...picked up 2. Nintendo said it would cost $70 just to replace the L/R buttons on my current DS Lite. :p

DSL, DSi, and DSXL will all be hella cheap as soon as 3DS arrives.
Honestly you could trade a couple of those games right back in for some decent credit, netting a cheap DS-whatever.

I got a DSL (for GBA BC) for $60 used last Christmas when Gamestop was clearing them out.
Finding one that wasn't scratched to shit was a bit of a challenge though.
One of the ones I looked at appeared as if someone deliberately rubbed it on the sidewalk.

i just got the mario bundle with the 30 gift card, but this seems like a MUCH better deal (i already have the game and i'd prefer a black system) however, i'm not sure if i really need a dsi as i'd rather have an XL to compliment my lite...

Damn. Great deal. Having a hard time deciding between DS lite and DSi though. Who here thinks the DSi is worth the extra $40?

This is a great deal. I'm very tempted to pick one up. I have all the games I really want and the ones I don't have will probably be dropping in price. Even if you just trade the games in it is a great deal.

I would definitely get the DSi XL bundle, but right now it is only showing the bronze online and I wanted to the red.

Decisions, decisions :D

Thanks for posting!

Damnit! This always happens after i buy something. Got my dsi xl a few weeks ago and now they bundle a game with it for the same price. Grrrrrr :bomb:

Grab the official Nintendo accessory kit instead of the third party one. You can be sure that the Nintendo pack will be much higher quality, and the Dream Gear pack doesn't include much that's not in the other. Games wise, Pokemon Soul Silver and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story look like the stars of the list (as they were recent releases with great reviews), so I'll be grabbing those if I pick this up.

Definitely thinking about buying this so I can play Pokemon again. It's an awesome deal for sure. There's a rarely used DS Lite in the house anyways, though, so I'm sure I can just borrow that and pick up Soul Silver whenever a deal pops up for that alone. I bought the original DS when it first came out, but then ditched it for the PSP, which I haven't touched in a long time, now that I have an iPod Touch.

[quote name='raiser']DSL, DSi, and DSXL will all be hella cheap as soon as 3DS arrives.
Honestly you could trade a couple of those games right back in for some decent credit, netting a cheap DS-whatever.

I got a DSL (for GBA BC) for $60 used last Christmas when Gamestop was clearing them out.
Finding one that wasn't scratched to shit was a bit of a challenge though.
One of the ones I looked at appeared as if someone deliberately rubbed it on the sidewalk.[/QUOTE]

i still say the 3Ds flops faster then the V.boy

[quote name='eliter1']DSi XL is showing up with a free GOOD game now. Not as good a deal but a deal nonetheless.[/QUOTE]

motherfuck, I just bought an XL too!

I'm going to be fabulous when my metallic rose DS Lite arrives.

Thanks for posting this. I friggin LOST my black DS Lite recently (never lost anything like this grr...) and instead of driving myself nuts looking for it for another week and having no guarantee of finding it, I had to jump on this perfectly timed deal. I *was* going to be a cheap ass and pick up a used unit, but this deal is too good to pass up. *promptly takes the Pokemon games to GS for 56 in credit provided TIV holds* Best of all I'll have a warranty and get to grub it up myself instead of buying some pre-grubbed jank.

bread's done
Back