Harvest Moon Animal Parade $29.98 @ Gamestop (OOS Online)

I never really cared for the series ever since I tried it on Super Nintendo. I am still surprised how this series holds its value though. The only reason why I would pick them up would be for that reason, just as a collector.

[quote name='FiendCameron']Harvest Moon started sucking on the new systems. Rune Factory is where it's at.[/QUOTE]

Really? HM DS was great, SI and IoH were pretty meh. I considered ToT but ignored it due to the bugs. And by the time this was out I had too much of a backlog to try it. But I've heard great things about Animal Parade though; isn't it one of the most heavily (average) played Wii games out there too?

As for Rune Factory, I've pretty much hated it -this was the second one on the DS. The battle elements seemed really awkward (and horrid) to me and the farming and village interactions were its only saving grace for me. That said, I do have to someonewhat agree with you.. after FoMT and HMDS, everything up till Animal Parade has been (or seems) pretty awful.

Why is every game I want OOS on Gamestop's website? I try to avoid going in their stores like the plague, even when it's a game I really want.

[quote name='GunstarRed']Why is every game I want OOS on Gamestop's website? I try to avoid going in their stores like the plague, even when it's a game I really want.[/QUOTE]

Seriously.

Wait, is this the newest one?

[quote name='JaxMoney']Seriously.

Wait, is this the newest one?[/QUOTE]

Newest one on the Wii, yes. Newest one in the series no; that would be Hero of Leaf Valley on the PSP (which is a redone Save the Homeland with twice the loading times).

[quote name='GunstarRed']Why is every game I want OOS on Gamestop's website? I try to avoid going in their stores like the plague, even when it's a game I really want.[/QUOTE]

Let's hope that Amazon matches for some reason ;)

[quote name='sokari']Newest one on the Wii, yes. Newest one in the series no; that would be Hero of Leaf Valley on the PSP (which is a redone Save the Homeland with twice the loading times).[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's what I meant sorry, newest one on the Wii lol. Thanks

BTW, Animal Parade has been discontinued so GS won't be getting any new stock -at least via GSonline anyways. This is from a CSR email from GS, so it may or may not be completely accurate.

[quote name='jab1235']i don't know why but this is one of my favorite series, i really like it.[/QUOTE]

Truth, definitely my gaming guilty pleasure. Can't wait for the new PSP one coming out.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Truth, definitely my gaming guilty pleasure. Can't wait for the new PSP one coming out.[/QUOTE]

Another one? :dunce: Or do you mean Hero of Leaf Valley?

bread's done
Back