Gamestop 8 pre-order deals

stevo1002

CAGiversary!
Didn't see this posted yet, Gamestop has pre-order bonuses for 8 games... most have already been brought up in other threads, but the newest is $5 off Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep *sleep (c'mon amazon match this please)!

$10 off Prince of Persia plus free content *sands
$40 trade-in toward Mario Galaxy 2
50% off Battlefield 2 (gamestop digital download)
Free content and overnight shipping Blur *blur
$5 off Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 *ninja3
Free overnight shipping on Batman GOTY *Cape
Free content and overnight shipping on Alan Wake *Alan
Free collectors stuff Harry Potter Lego *dealius
Free outfit and challenges Red Dead Revolver *deadeye

* is the code during checkout

http://s898.photobucket.com/home/stevo1002/recentuploads?view=slideshow

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately its Battlefield 2, and sorry but no links I can't find it on their website only in the e-mail which I can't seem to post pictures of it. (If someone could tell me how to do it without a url I would do it)

Awww, I see... maybe download the image to your computer and upload it to something like PhotoBucket?

I got the same e-mail earlier today, but it didn't seem like much worth posting, especially with the superior GS deals that have been happening as of late. To clarify a few things:

Red Dead Redemption comes with the Deadly Assassin outfit (which recharges Dead Eye twice as fast), the OST, and exclusive challenges. The DEADEYE code gives you free overnight shipping.

Lego Harry Potter's CE comes with the Collector's Edition items it does everywhere else. DELIUS only gives you free overnight shipping.

Reserving Blur nets you a "Gamestop Exclusive
Multiplayer Advantage Booster Kit with an off-road powerhouse Ford Bronco unlock, Super Destructo Multiplayer Mode and Double Fans." BLUR gives you FOS.

The 50% off Battlefield 2 only applies to the PC's complete collection here: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Pro...tent=spot8b&utm_campaign=050410v1b&affid=3002.

tn_feature_nine.jpg

theres the image and here's the links.

POP:FS- code SANDS for $10 off
http://link.gamestop.com/t/1531126/16985602/71620928/0/

RDR- code DEADEYE free overnight shipping
http://link.gamestop.com/t/1531126/16985602/71620930/0/

Lego HP- code DEALIUS for free overnight shipping
http://link.gamestop.com/t/1531126/16985602/71620932/0/

Alan Wake- code ALAN for free overnight shipping
http://link.gamestop.com/t/1531126/16985602/71620934/0/

KH: BbS- code SLEEP for $5 off
http://link.gamestop.com/t/1531126/16985602/71620936/0/

Batman:AA Goty- CAPE for free overnight shipping
http://link.gamestop.com/t/1531126/16985602/71620938/0/

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3- code NINJA3 for $5 off

http://link.gamestop.com/t/1531126/16985602/71620940/0/

Blur - code BLUR for free overnight shipping
http://link.gamestop.com/t/1531126/16985602/71620942/0/

Battlefield 2 complete collection- 50% off
http://link.gamestop.com/t/1531126/16985602/71620944/0/

Lame, I got RDR earlier with the 25off along with LP2. I wonder if the free overnight shipping would have stacked anyways, because FREESHIP didn't. Either way, thanks for the heads up OP.

Although I wish I knew about the free overnight shipping Alan Wake and Red Dead I think i'm a bit more satisfied knowing I bought them both during the 25OFF sale for about ~$47.

Still good deals here if you want them fast.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Lame, I got RDR earlier with the 25off along with LP2. I wonder if the free overnight shipping would have stacked anyways, because FREESHIP didn't. Either way, thanks for the heads up OP.[/QUOTE]

I had the same situation (had 2 pre-orders and paid for overnight shipping), I called the gamestop 800 number and told them I had already placed the pre-order and got the email with the free overnight shipping ads after the fact. The lady I talked to was really nice and put the free shipping towards both my games (Alan Wake:LE and RDR) Worth a shot.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I got the same e-mail earlier today, but it didn't seem like much worth posting, especially with the superior GS deals that have been happening as of late. To clarify a few things:

Red Dead Redemption comes with the Deadly Assassin outfit (which recharges Dead Eye twice as fast), the OST, and exclusive challenges. The DEADEYE code gives you free overnight shipping.

[/URL].

[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I noticed for RDR the page says you get a free upgrade to the special edition? This is the first I've heard of it. Is this a GS exclusive?

[quote name='mivan83']I had the same situation (had 2 pre-orders and paid for overnight shipping), I called the gamestop 800 number and told them I had already placed the pre-order and got the email with the free overnight shipping ads after the fact. The lady I talked to was really nice and put the free shipping towards both my games (Alan Wake:LE and RDR) Worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

Hm, I am a CAG though so I ended up just going for the free saver shipping, you think it would still work or was your main argument based on the fact that you PAID for the shipping?

[quote name='evophile']I noticed for RDR the page says you get a free upgrade to the special edition? This is the first I've heard of it. Is this a GS exclusive?[/QUOTE]

It's the only place I've seen a "SE" version mentioned. I'm guessing yes. The cover art is different at Amazon, Walmart and Best Buy.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Hm, I am a CAG though so I ended up just going for the free saver shipping, you think it would still work or was your main argument based on the fact that you PAID for the shipping?[/QUOTE]

I paid the overnight shipping on one game and did free ground for the other. The lady deducted the $10 for overnight I paid and upgraded the other game to free overnight.

[quote name='mivan83']I paid the overnight shipping on one game and did free ground for the other. The lady deducted the $10 for overnight I paid and upgraded the other game to free overnight.[/QUOTE]

P.S. - I wouldn't mention anything about previously using the 25% off or any other coupons (I didn't when i called). Don't want to mess anything up for other people trying to get the free shipping with previous orders.

I tried calling and was promptly told to fuck off essentially. "Cancel your order, and re-pre-order to apply your coupons." Lazystop ftl.

[quote name='Fearia']I tried calling and was promptly told to fuck off essentially. "Cancel your order, and re-pre-order to apply your coupons." Lazystop ftl.[/QUOTE]
lol

i got this order in place for ufc and rdr and they added both very easily

try again

[quote name='Fearia']I tried calling and was promptly told to fuck off essentially. "Cancel your order, and re-pre-order to apply your coupons." Lazystop ftl.[/QUOTE]

I was told the same thing. :(

i made an order where i applied 2 coupons, asked why they both didn't work, they said it could only be one, then asked if they would change the one that applied (the less percent one was applied at checkout) and offered to redo my order and send them the new one to apply the larger discount, after about 3x as long as the other reply took they just said, we applied your discount and are taking off $10 sorry for the inconvenience.

worst trouble i have had with gamestop is 1 out of 9 bad quality used games over internet, which i traded for good copy at store. service has improved recently, try again.

So is 25OFF still on for Gamestop?? I thought it was over on April 30th.

If it is still on... does it stack w/ overnight shipping codes?

Eh, I gave it a shot. I had a ton of credit, and preordered 6 games using the 25% off code, got SAVER to work, AND got UFC 2010 with free overnight shipping. Considering their website is moody and lets you only do certain things at certain times, I went ahead and placed it.

It would have been nice to get RDR, Alan Wake, and Blur upgraded to free overnight though. LOL

[quote name='chocula87']lol

i got this order in place for ufc and rdr and they added both very easily

try again[/QUOTE]

I followed this advice and tried again, this time via email. And it worked. :)

Wahoo to free overnight shipping!

Guys. I tried 25OFF and it says it's expired. How are some of you guys still using 25OFF?? What is your secret.

Well, because its slow at work, I tried once more. Got a pleasant young man who was more than happy to switch my value shipping to free overnight shipping on RDR, Alan Wake, and Blur! : D

[quote name='kyrhon']Guys. I tried 25OFF and it says it's expired. How are some of you guys still using 25OFF?? What is your secret.[/QUOTE]

25pre

Yeah, they can be... :bomb:

[quote name='kyrhon']Guys. I tried 25OFF and it says it's expired. How are some of you guys still using 25OFF?? What is your secret.[/QUOTE]

I used the 25off to pre-order while it was still a valid coupon code. That's why I had to call to get the newer coupons added (IE: UFC10 and DEADEYE).

[quote name='Fearia']I used the 25off to pre-order while it was still a valid coupon code. That's why I had to call to get the newer coupons added (IE: UFC10 and DEADEYE).[/QUOTE]

If I were to call and ask them put the DEADEYE coupon added to my order then they will?

I so want the new Batman AA GOTY just for the 3D. I just hate buying a 2nd copy of it. I wish they would add the DLC content as an addon for the people that bought it already.

I spent $25 for ME2 Inferno Armor on Eblah and now its 160 or something on the marketplace with 2 other armor things. I tell you these preorder bonuses most of them end up on the marketplace i want collector armor i will not spend 40-60 on that dlc code.

I called and had my past order switched with free shipping on RDR, thanks OP!

25%, free overnight shipping, and CE RDR FTW!

[quote name='BrolyB593']I called and had my past order switched with free shipping on RDR, thanks OP!

25%, free overnight shipping, and CE RDR FTW![/QUOTE]

Just called Gamestop. Some batch on the other line said that the 10 dollar coupon is good enough and that she won't change my order.

She said that "b/c the coupon is not on the site itself, she will not change the order."

-_-;;

I e-mailed customer service, and they added the free overnight shipping to Red Dead Redemption. $45 + $10GC & Free Overnight Shipping. Not bad.

[quote name='sandman8288']I e-mailed customer service, and they added the free overnight shipping to Red Dead Redemption. $45 + $10GC & Free Overnight Shipping. Not bad.[/QUOTE]

wth? Did you use the 25OFF before?

i got gamestop to match the $20 credit that walmart.com and amazon have on red dead and also got them to watch the $10 credit for alan wake.

now i'm trying to get them to add the free overnight shipping to the order. i used the 25off coupon to order these as well. i'm not being to greedy cause it is gamestop after all.

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']i got gamestop to match the $20 credit that walmart.com and amazon have on red dead and also got them to watch the $10 credit for alan wake.

now i'm trying to get them to add the free overnight shipping to the order. i used the 25off coupon to order these as well. i'm not being to greedy cause it is gamestop after all.[/QUOTE]

I emailed Gamestop about it. They said they have applied the coupon and refunded the overnight shipping costs.

Try emailing rather than phone. Seem to have better luck with that.

they just applied the free overnight shipping so i got red dead and alan wake for $45 a piece with 25off coupon. Plus i got a $20 credit for red dead and a $10 credit for alan wake.

not bad even though you can't stack the credits or seem to apply them to any other deal.

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']they just applied the free overnight shipping so i got red dead and alan wake for $45 a piece with 25off coupon. Plus i got a $20 credit for red dead and a $10 credit for alan wake.

not bad even though you can't stack the credits or seem to apply them to any other deal.[/QUOTE]

You mean $10 credit for RDR? Or am I missing something? (I am seriously wondering, not trying to be an a$$ if it was a typo)

bread's done
Back