25% Off Used Games at GameStop.com

• Please log in to reply
658 replies to this topic

#61 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:48 PM

Just bought :ps3:Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for $25 shipped (after code, edge, $10 off coupon, and tax).

#62 LakersForLife82481

LakersForLife82481

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:53 PM

c'mon, seems every week they do some online deal, what about the B&M stores? Feels like I've been waiting ages for the elusive B2G1 to show up in store

I've been holding on to credit since january for b2g1 :(

#63 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:56 PM

The online deals have been just as good, if not better than B2G1.

#64 Docnoq

Docnoq

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:59 PM

How did you get the $10 off code to stack with this promo?

#65 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:01 PM

Just entered it in the designated spot in the cart, just as you do any code. I had to remove cag16 before it worked.

#66 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:02 PM

The online deals have been just as good, if not better than B2G1.

I agree

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Titanfall  :360: Batman: Arkham Origins   :ps3: Ni No Kuni    :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (FC-0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#67 labrat34

labrat34

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:08 PM

I cant get the 25pre and a $10 off coupon to stack

#68 jgressley

jgressley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:17 PM

Like others, I bought something I probably shouldn't have:
:360: Lips Party Classics for ~$20 with tax.

#69 Jestifex

Jestifex

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:17 PM

When are they going to have the buy 2 get 1 free sale? :{

They could at least use this 25% (plus 10% with edge card) in store purchases. I really don't want to buy online since I can't see the condition of the freakin' games :/

When they have the buy 2 get 1 free sale (technically 33% off) you can stack it with the edge card making it 43% off but then you gotta find the same price ranges for games such as all 3 games priced $17.99 since the lowest valued game is for free :/

Gamestop needs even a better deal than these. Not worth it usually for the condition their in.

#70 FFBlitzace

FFBlitzace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:19 PM

I wish the ps3 Darksiders was guaranteed to be complete like the 360 one is.

#71 Trelur D

Trelur D

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:22 PM

Couldn't get CAG16 to stack with 25PRE and EDGE card but got Star Wars TFU for 14.24 with s/h and tax.

#72 bg2001

bg2001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:24 PM

Does not stack with $10 off coupon :(

nothing is going to stack with those $10 off coupons. they are pretty much worthless.

#73 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:26 PM

I'm debating a PS3 console and don't really care about b/c, would a 40GB be fine? I've got a 320GB sata laptop drive just sitting around right now. Curious if there are any major mechanical problems with the 40GB PS3s.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#74 LordFlux

LordFlux

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:26 PM

Gamestop needs even a better deal than these. Not worth it usually for the condition their in.

I gotta agree with Jest. Ordered three games from gamestop.com a few weeks ago and they all looked like garbage when they arrived. Busted cases, scratched discs. Ended up taking all three games to the local GameStop and getting them swapped out. The store employee couldn't believe the condition they were in.

I'd like to order Resonance of Fate, but I'll just wait until I find a good deal on a new copy.

#75 zedarkness

zedarkness

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:28 PM

The code isn;t working on Demon's Souls 0_0

Edit: NVM.

#76 FFBlitzace

FFBlitzace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:29 PM

I had Darksiders ps3 in my cart, and the $10 coupon would not stack. Then I added Fallout 3 ps3 in my cart, and then suddenly it DID stack.

So I got Darksiders (not guaranteed to be complete though) and Fallout 3 for $29.96, and will be getting another $10 code from Fallout. Pretty happy with that, although I really hope Darksiders is complete. If it isn't, are you allowed to exchange it at a Gamestop store, or are you only allowed to return it?

#77 JP

JP

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:31 PM

Nevermind, looks like they fixed the use of it on consoles. Oh well. Didn't need a PS3 anyway.

all-banner.jpg

#78 AXV1

AXV1

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:35 PM

I'm debating a PS3 console and don't really care about b/c, would a 40GB be fine? I've got a 320GB sata laptop drive just sitting around right now. Curious if there are any major mechanical problems with the 40GB PS3s.

I've had my 40GB PS3 for a while and have had only one issue with it.
40GBs fills up quickly.

#79 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:37 PM

I had Darksiders ps3 in my cart, and the $10 coupon would not stack. Then I added Fallout 3 ps3 in my cart, and then suddenly it DID stack.

So I got Darksiders (not guaranteed to be complete though) and Fallout 3 for $29.96, and will be getting another $10 code from Fallout. Pretty happy with that, although I really hope Darksiders is complete. If it isn't, are you allowed to exchange it at a Gamestop store, or are you only allowed to return it?

The $10 code you used just took $10 off Fallout. It couldn't have stacked because 25PRE is only good on used games and I'm assuming you bought new since you mentioned getting another code.

#80 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:39 PM

You should have no problems exchanging, just make sure you hold on to your packing list.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Titanfall  :360: Batman: Arkham Origins   :ps3: Ni No Kuni    :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (FC-0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#81 chembree

chembree

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:41 PM

Nevermind, looks like they fixed the use of it on consoles. Oh well. Didn't need a PS3 anyway.

I was considering the 60GB with backwards compatibility ... but the only games that were of interest were Little Big Planet, God of War and The Show 10 ... I would have gotten Uncharted 2 also ... I was sitting on the fence waiting for a friend to talk me into it and 'poof' the code was fixed ......

saved about $350-$400 ...so, Yeah -- Same here, didnt need one anyway ... I have a hard time making time for my Xbox anyway!! (but I really wanted to get MLB The show ... Im desperate for a good baseball game!!!

#82 FFBlitzace

FFBlitzace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:43 PM

The $10 code you used just took $10 off Fallout. It couldn't have stacked because 25PRE is only good on used games and I'm assuming you bought new since you mentioned getting another code.

Makes sense. In any event, I'm glad it worked, since I had been wanting to do that Fallout 3 deal but I refused to pay shipping on it.

#83 KnightofHearts

KnightofHearts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:44 PM

This is officially a great deal with an edge card.
I Find Giants.
I Hunt Giants.
I Kill Giants.

#84 rpgamer92

rpgamer92

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:43 PM

bioshock 2 will come out to be around 24, i might jump on that, just waiting for my friend to give me his edge card number

#85 brucewayne12

brucewayne12

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:44 PM

How are you guys getting this to stack with $10 codes? It's not working for me.

#86 Smef

Smef

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:46 PM

Picked up Little Big Planet GOTY for $18 after tax w/ the free, slow-ass shipping! A very good deal!

#87 JP

JP

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:45 PM

I was considering the 60GB with backwards compatibility ... but the only games that were of interest were Little Big Planet, God of War and The Show 10 ... I would have gotten Uncharted 2 also ... I was sitting on the fence waiting for a friend to talk me into it and 'poof' the code was fixed ......

saved about $350-$400 ...so, Yeah -- Same here, didnt need one anyway ... I have a hard time making time for my Xbox anyway!! (but I really wanted to get MLB The show ... Im desperate for a good baseball game!!!

I had a 40GB and the Ratchet & Clank games in my cart. Just deciding. Finally decided to go for it and it was gone. I have a huge Steam backlog. Ungodly huge. Works out best for me as well.

all-banner.jpg

#88 FFBlitzace

FFBlitzace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:51 PM

So, in theory, could a Cag add, say, Space Chimps PC

http://www.gamestop....roduct_id=71987

to their cart and enable the use of a $10 code? Yeah, it would reduce the value to $8, but it's still better than nothing.

EDIT: Doesn't work. The new item apparently needs to be at least $10, and not just the whole order itself.

#89 topplehat

topplehat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:50 PM

I think I will pass. It doesn't appear to be working on used systems either.

#90 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:55 PM

You can make them stack when you have 25pre attached to a used game and a 10off coupon attached to a new game. It would be awesome to be able to have them both coupons attached to one single used game, but it probably isn't possible. I think this is where the confusion here lies.