DVD2Blu - Trade your DVDs for BLUs

• Please log in to reply
334 replies to this topic

#331 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

Kinda weird, I put in a $58.94 order on the 12th, they received my package on the 20th, then there's a $26.76 charge to my card on the 22nd, and a $5.35 credit on the 25th. Wonder what they are doing.

Some of the titles you requested may be back-ordered or there may be some other issue. There is a number on the web site that you can call with questions, but I remember others here receiving e-mails if there were delays. You might give them a call.
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#332 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

Some of the titles you requested may be back-ordered or there may be some other issue. There is a number on the web site that you can call with questions, but I remember others here receiving e-mails if there were delays. You might give them a call.

Sure enough, 5 of the blus arrived today. No idea why I got some money credited back though. Haven't received a single email since my purchase about it.

Hope it's not something like "oh we didn't have that blu-ray anymore so we took the cost off" after I've sent them a pile of DVDs...
FadeToOne.png

#333 dchrisd

dchrisd

Vamanos Pest!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:25 AM

Same thing is happening to me so far. Placed an order for 5 movies and just received a package with only 2.

Edit: Just received the rest of my movies yesterday.

Edited by dchrisd, 08 March 2013 - 07:16 PM.

#334 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:26 AM

The credit I saw turned out to be a debit that the site was showing different because it was in the temporary list. So the 6th blue showed up late last week., and the debit for the final five showed up around then too.
FadeToOne.png

#335 ssjChris

ssjChris

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:13 PM

I never had any issues with them except for the time that I accidentally gave them my old debit card number. I don't think they ever contacted me, I ended up calling them about it because I wondered where my order went and we got it resolved.

DVD2Blu/WB is infamously known for never contacting anyone about orders (problems, shipments, refunds, etc). You HAVE to call or else your order gets cancelled or problems happen without you knowing of them. It's just how they roll, and its stupid.