343449ps_500h.jpg

Clearance: £29.98, was £54.99

UK Shipping: FREE (2 Days)
Express UK: £4.95 (1 Day)
Worldwide: £4.95 (4-6 Days)
Australia: £4.95 (4-6 Days)
Europe: £2.95 (3-5 Days)

GAME

Please Note: When ordering 2 or more, must order 1 at a time or they'll kick you out! ;)

Edit: Promo Voucher Code: MVC2010 - £5 off £50 purchase.

Currency Exchange Rate: £1.00 GBP = $1.27 USD as of 5/07/10

Last edited by a moderator:
That 4-6 days shipping to the US is complete bullshit.... placed an order with these guys on April 19th and still haven't received my order...

No tracking number for international orders. You have to wait 28 days, apparently, to claim for lost merchandise. The real pain in the ass is contacting GAME. You have to fill out a form on their site and one of the criteria is having a UK postal code. So how do you submit your question if you have a US postal code? You can't! A tedious google search can help you there, but then they take like 2-3 days to get back to you. This might be one headache you might want to avoid.

dude you have to remember the uk shut down for over a week with the ash. Its taking much longer for mail to restart. remember good things come to those who wait.

Are the ask still there? Last week, my Avatar UK SteelBook arrived safety with no delay. So I don't know how long will it take them ship to US.

[quote name='basilofbkrst']I assume theme and guns won't work with us copies? or do those have codes in the case?[/QUOTE]
Yes it's on the insert cover.

[quote name='basilofbkrst']I assume theme and guns won't work with us copies? or do those have codes in the case?[/QUOTE]

I guess the codes work only on the UK, or other EU, PSN store.

On the other hand, I bought R&C Quest for Booty on the US PSN store. When playing the Swedish version of R &C A Crack In Time, the bonus material was unlocked without any problem despite the games were from two different regions.

Yes... Just got 2 and both arrived pre-owned.... Same as my 2 Aliens Vs Predator Sepcial Edition.... GAME are doing this all the time now....

[quote name='JohnWordCena']Yes... Just got 2 and both arrived pre-owned.... Same as my 2 Aliens Vs Predator Sepcial Edition.... GAME are doing this all the time now....[/QUOTE]
Actually this doesn't have shrinkwrap according to eBay, amazon, and other online vendor. So this isn't pre-owned unless the PSN code is redeemed.

They got the GAME violet pre-owned thing..... as long as the uncharted goes.... the avp has got plastic like preoenwed but normal white.

Are you being serious? It has the GAME pre-owned seal... so clearly you paid for a new item and recieved a 2nd hand item.... well if you don't think you got screwed.... dunno what to tell you.

[quote name='JohnWordCena']Are you being serious? It has the GAME pre-owned seal... so clearly you paid for a new item and recieved a 2nd hand item.... well if you don't think you got screwed.... dunno what to tell you.[/QUOTE]

Where can you see any seal?
I see nothing on the pictures. Seems fine to me.

i ordered this and got the game with round violet stickers,too. i thought i was getting new. this was the second and last time I buy from game.

[quote name='JohnWordCena']not to mention that when you remove that violet preowned seal, the paint gets removed from the sleeve.[/QUOTE]
exactly. luckily i was able to spot this before i pulled the stickers all the way off.

i hate leaving stickers on video games but this time i will have to.

bread's done
Back