Toys R' Us Ad 5/9 - 5/15

apathylad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Didn't see this posted, but you're not missing much:

-Just Cause 2 - $39.99 (both 360 and PS3)

-Splinter Cell: Conviction (360)- $44.99

-Just Dance (Wii) - $27.99

-50% OFF Super Street Fighter IV or Dark Void with the purchase of Lost Planet 2.

-FREE $20 Gift Card with the purchase of an Xbox 360 Arcade

-Buy 1 Get 1 for $5 on all Petz, Imagine & Style Lab games.

DSi XL bundle $199.99:
- DSi XL
- DSi XL Ultimate Case
- Puzzler game

Wii games - 2 for $40:

-Rabbids Go Home
- Rec Room
- Build-a-Bear Workshop: Friendship Valley
- Littlest Pet Shop: Friends
- Pizza Delivery Boy
- The Price is Right 2010
-Press Your Luck
- LEGO Rock Band
-Spore: Hero
- Family Feud
- Drawn to Life: Next Chapter
- Marvel Superhero Squad

All else is MSRP I believe.

DSi XL bundle $199.99:
- DSi XL
- DSi XL Ultimate Case
- Puzzler game

if you dont own a DSI XL yet and want one this week this is a good deal if you love puzzler games...

Puzzler world Will last you between 40 to 60 hours to beat in the main challenge mode... right now im 11 hours into it and only 15% done.... One if not the BEST puzzler collections on the ds

Looks like the "Buy LP2 and get SSFIV 1/2 Off" is live on their website too with free shipping. Was kinda hoping for a glitch that TRU.com has had in the past. I bought Splinter Cell: Conviction and got L4D2 free which was suppose to be 1/2 off L4D. Oh well, I'll just wait for LP2 to get cheaper. I haven't beaten the 1st one yet.

[quote name='sdcranford']Looks like the "Buy LP2 and get SSFIV 1/2 Off" is live on their website too with free shipping. Was kinda hoping for a glitch that TRU.com has had in the past. I bought Splinter Cell: Conviction and got L4D2 free which was suppose to be 1/2 off L4D. Oh well, I'll just wait for LP2 to get cheaper. I haven't beaten the 1st one yet.[/QUOTE]

Well it looks like TRU does have a "glitch" or a stupid mistake. If you look at the ad on their website, the picture is the regular street fighter game for xbox 360 platinum hits. When you click on the link too, it leads you to the original game. What a shame :nottalking:

Lol, maybe they meant that Street Fighter 4 will be half off. Ill post something later on if nobody else does if they fixed it or whatever.

Will probably pick up Just Cause 2 at that price, plus my 20% off coupon and employee discount. Now to decide on the version; off to Digital Foundry!

[quote name='CioCio']Will probably pick up Just Cause 2 at that price, plus my 20% off coupon and employee discount. Now to decide on the version; off to Digital Foundry![/QUOTE]

The best place to see which version to buy is Lens Of Truth. They have a great system of determining which version is better and there is no bias towards either console. Check out the Just Cause 2 Head2Head here: http://www.lensoftruth.com/?p=18763

It was a tie

[quote name='joker______']damn was really hoping for 3D Dot Heroes to be mentioned,thanks anyway OP[/QUOTE]

3d dot already has a $40 price point.. i know a lot of CAGS never pay MSRP but to expect a game thats already coming out for $20 less than most games this generation to already be on sale is a bit much imo

I'm kind of itching to pick up Splinter Cell, but I hear its very short. Also, Ubisoft game prices usually drop considerably after a few weeks. What do you guys think, should I wait it out and just kill time 100%'ing AC2?

[quote name='[email protected]']I'm kind of itching to pick up Splinter Cell, but I hear its very short. Also, Ubisoft game prices usually drop considerably after a few weeks. What do you guys think, should I wait it out and just kill time 100%'ing AC2?[/QUOTE]

Well, Assassin's Creed 2 goes on sale regularly, maybe Splinter Cell will too in a few months.

Thats what I'm thinking too, but 45 isn't bad for having just come out. I played the demo and liked it, but maybe I'll just wait for someone I know to get sick of it and borrow it.

[quote name='State21']The best place to see which version to buy is Lens Of Truth. They have a great system of determining which version is better and there is no bias towards either console. Check out the Just Cause 2 Head2Head here: http://www.lensoftruth.com/?p=18763

It was a tie
[/QUOTE]

Hey, thanks for the info! Looks like I have new bookmark. :bouncy:

[quote name='[email protected]']I'm kind of itching to pick up Splinter Cell, but I hear its very short. Also, Ubisoft game prices usually drop considerably after a few weeks. What do you guys think, should I wait it out and just kill time 100%'ing AC2?[/QUOTE]

The main story is pretty short, but you also get another campaign with the co-op mode that's a whole other story. It worth 45 bucks to me but it will probably drop to $39.99 soon.

Unless you have someone that you play co-op with on a regular basis, I would suggest waiting for Splinter Cell to hit $30 or less. The campaign is very short with not much replay besides going for achievements.

[quote name='Killbomb']Just Cause 2 is a good pickup for $40.[/QUOTE]

AWESOME game!! I'm in over 31 hours and I am 11% done......I can't stop wreaking havoc, a must own!! A steal at $40

Well, I'm tempted by Splinter Cell 2...but then I remembered that Splinter Cell 1 was just a timed exclusive for XBox 360...so I'd rather wait for the updated, pimped out version with more features added on. Also, SC is made by Ubisoft...who is notorious for slashing their prices very, very quickly. Assassin's Creed 2 only came out late last year and it's already down to half price.

bread's done
Back