The Tits, Ass, and Alcohol OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to preorder Red Dead Redemption on Amazon and i've noticed something, release date delivery is cheaper than the 2 day delivery, yet it should be here two days earlier than if i used 2 day shipping. Kinda strange.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']It's sorta downhill after season 2 but still watchable.[/QUOTE]

It's impossible to for Weeds to go downhill. No matter how bad the episode may have been, you still just looked at Mary-Louise Parker for a half hour.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']It's sorta downhill after season 2 but still watchable.[/QUOTE]

With the show hitting absolute rock bottom at season 5. To the point of complete ridiculousness at the end of that season.

Weeds season 2 is great in my opinion. Show goes downhill around season 4-5. But like someone already mentioned, MLP. :drool:

[quote name='JolietJake']About to preorder Red Dead Redemption on Amazon and i've noticed something, release date delivery is cheaper than the 2 day delivery, yet it should be here two days earlier than if i used 2 day shipping. Kinda strange.[/QUOTE]

Read the preorder thread in the deals forum before doing so. I preordered it today and I, along with just about everyone else, am having problems with receiving their $20 Amazon GC.

I'm sure that the situation will be remedied, though.

OTT...
jump_the_shark.gif

[quote name='manthing']Disappointing that an old man like you doesn't remember the genesis of the meme...

:nottalking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72nPf4UaemU

P.S. unless you love shitty sitcom 'drama', skip to 7:25 or so

Unless you suffer from early-onset Alzheimer's, which would explain the inexplicably large and dated game backlog...

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Youtube is blocked at work, but I assume it has to do with Happy Days? Come on now, I was watching that show on first runs, not in re-runs like you young punks. :oldman:

But anytime you find yourself in PA let me know and we can go for a nice 6 mile run daily and follow it up with a few 2 on 2 basketball torunaments in Philly...If you can keep up with me, that is...;)

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I think every shirt I own is dirty.[/QUOTE]

Like not clean dirty? Or Big Johnson/Limerick/Racist dirty?

[quote name='Number83']
But anytime you find yourself in PA let me know and we can go for a nice 6 mile run daily and follow it up with a few 2 on 2 basketball torunaments in Philly...If you can keep up with me, that is...;)[/QUOTE]

Remember, the mind is the first to go in Alzheimer's...;)

Plus, I can play basketball. I'm part black, remember? But since it's only part, I'm not good.:cool:

Plus running is only for whites/Olympics/Track. Everyone else on the planet realized running was stupid once man became the dominant species.

[quote name='manthing']Like not clean dirty? Or Big Johnson/Limerick/Racist dirty?

Remember, the mind is the first to go in Alzheimer's...;)

Plus, I can play basketball. I'm part black, remember? But since it's only part, I'm not good.:cool:

Plus running is only for whites/Olympics/Track. Everyone else on the planet realized running was stupid once man became the dominant species.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I'm Sicilian, does that count?

[quote name='rabbitt']Read the preorder thread in the deals forum before doing so. I preordered it today and I, along with just about everyone else, am having problems with receiving their $20 Amazon GC.

I'm sure that the situation will be remedied, though.[/QUOTE]
Well, that sucks. Wish i had known that before i ordered.

Got my child abuse clearance in, just registered for my criminal background check and my fingerprints to be taken and I'm about to re-take my first aid/CPR tests.

Goodbye 100.00 :cool:

Morning all

[quote name='seanr1221']Why does Alan Wake come out the same day as RdR? :([/QUOTE]

And the same month as Lost Planet 2. And then we're only 2 months away from Crackdown 2. Too many ghamez! This having to go to work nonsense is really inflating my backlog.

[quote name='Maklershed']
And the same month as Lost Planet 2. [/QUOTE] Only reason I care about buying LP2 this week is the plush salamander @ K-Mart w/purchase.

:oops:

[quote name='Maklershed']
And the same month as Lost Planet 2. And then we're only 2 months away from Crackdown 2. Too many ghamez! This having to go to work nonsense is really inflating my backlog.[/QUOTE]

Well...after the reviews/initial impressions, I put LP2 on my backlist until...

[quote name='manthing']Only reason I care about buying LP2 this week is the plush salamander @ K-Mart w/purchase.

:oops:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I kind of want that thing too. :oops:

I pulled a becuzimbrown / DarthPuma and essentially traded my ODST for a wireless headset.

:wave:

Yeah, the reviews for LP2 were very lackluster...GOGO Target Clearance. This will give me a chance to finish the first one too.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Number83']:wave:

Yeah, the reviews for LP2 were very lackluster...GOGO Target Clearance. This will give me a gance to finish the first one too.[/QUOTE]

I had many a 'gance' to finish the first one, but I hate games so I got bored with the first AND Colonies Edition.

:oops:

[quote name='manthing']I had many a 'gance' to finish the first one, but I hate games so I got bored with the first AND Colonies Edition.

:oops:[/QUOTE]

Spelling error, FTL!!

Good thing you're still here, Manthing!

Can't wait to finally play 3D Dot Game Heroes...only downside is that I'm sure I have to install some stupid PS3 update before I do. Might as well dust it off today and install it so that it's ready to go tomorrow or whenever I get my game.

EDIT: Amazon is preparing my order for shipping...woot!

I am torn between waiting to see if there are going to be any deals on a Peace Walker PSP or just biting the bullet and getting the core from dell for 140 after tax.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I am torn between waiting to see if there are going to be any deals on a Peace Walker PSP or just biting the bullet and getting the core from dell for 140 after tax.[/QUOTE]

Get the core...Isnt the Peace Walker PSP going to be Kelly Green?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back