25% Off Orders $100+ at GameStop.com

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#121 Se7en69

Se7en69

Revolutionary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 05:27 PM

The 25off showed up until the end of my order for Fallout New Vegas and Mafia 2. It even showed the price of $96 and change. I click confirm and was charged the full amount of $128 and change. Firing off an email now.

#122 Cheska19

Cheska19

Fang Banger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 05:29 PM

^Did you have an instock game in your cart?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#123 Se7en69

Se7en69

Revolutionary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 05:33 PM

^Did you have an instock game in your cart?

No. But it still showed up as activate all the way to the end. It even showed up in the final price. After I clicked confirm, it showed up in the invoice as full price.

#124 Cheska19

Cheska19

Fang Banger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 05:37 PM

That's what happened to me as well, I had to re-adjust and add a instock item and then everything came up fine. Just find a cheap filler game and you should be set.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#125 hoofrog

hoofrog

Game Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 05:38 PM

I got all the way to confirming purchase for it to remove the coupon, with a disclaimer at the top explaining that I can continue without coupon or revise my cart. I just cancelled. I was really hoping to get Alan Wake and Reach for $90 + ($20 & $10 back)... damn.

#126 sattlerjm

sattlerjm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 05:39 PM

I also want to point out for those who have missed it that in store pick up invalidates some of the coupons when the item also has an online coupon.

#127 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:00 PM

I also want to point out for those who have missed it that in store pick up invalidates some of the coupons when the item also has an online coupon.

They also charge you an additional $5 "to cover the shipping" which is BS.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#128 hoofrog

hoofrog

Game Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:41 PM

Added in-stock filler, got correct price all the way to check out. Added Edge credit, clicked purchase and I get the Gamestop "Oops" screen. Damn. I cannot catch a break today.

#129 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:17 PM

25off not working for me. getting a lot of oops errors etc. I did see the discount once but removed fallout new vegas and now cant get the discount back

#130 JoshTX

JoshTX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:49 PM

The 25off showed up until the end of my order for Fallout New Vegas and Mafia 2. It even showed the price of $96 and change. I click confirm and was charged the full amount of $128 and change. Firing off an email now.

Does Gamestop's online pre-order system work like Amazon's in that you don't get charged until the game ships? Or do they charge you outright as soon as you place the order? I want to try some combinations but don't want to bother with a mess similar to what happened above and have to go back and have my card refunded and all that. :bomb:

#131 killer9

killer9

Posted 11 May 2010 - 08:54 PM

they dont charge u till it ships

GameFly is off the hook! Get 1 free month by using my link!

http://gamefly.tella...com/a/clk/dP7nv

#132 Donutkid2222

Donutkid2222

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:10 PM

25OFF no longer works right? I''ve tried it but it won't discount any games, only the 25DEAL works right now, anyone else have any luck?

#133 Jackr

Jackr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:25 PM

Yeah, missed the Fallout New Vegas CE by about 5 minutes. Had it all lined up right when the "oops game over" screens started showing up. Next time I see deals like this I will order first and think about it after and cancel if needed, but missing out on 20 off the CE was a bit if a burn. Anyone actually get in on that while it was active?

#134 bilbobagg

bilbobagg

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:26 PM

25off worked for me last night. Preordered SC2 and Halo Reach.

#135 luan87us

luan87us

I am cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:29 PM

Ahhh I get tax >.< Dang it. Was hoping to pick up a TE for cheap

#136 StarKnightX

StarKnightX

will hook you up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:30 PM

Not sure what to get. Originally thought about getting 3D Dot Heroes , Episodes from Liberty City (PS3) and Demon's Souls. Then I reconsidered and thought about getting 3D Dot Heroes , Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (PS3) , Burnout Paradise (PS3) and then some other $20 game I'd been meaning to pick up (maybe Saints Row 2?). Or I could just go with nothing since I have too many games already , although I really do want to get 3D Dot Heroes.:lol:

Decisions , decisions.:-k

#137 goMaki

goMaki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:31 PM

25OFF still works for me ( I have Fallout: New Vegas CE game and CE guide along with Naughty Bear in my cart ). I was having trouble getting it to work earlier, but I managed to get a second copy of Red Dead Redemption, 3D Dot Game Heroes and the Borderlands add-on pack. It's a bit tricky, but I've noticed it works for sure for me when I have 3 items in my cart. Really sweet deal.

#138 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:12 PM

I ordered Deathsmiles LE and Alan Wake LE using this code. Thanks.

#139 k9homan

k9homan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:25 PM

So, so many Gamestop coupons....

Gamestop earnings are way down, that's why they are having "sales". S&P 500 companies, one year, average is up 27% while gamestop down 14%. That's a 41% difference. Anywho, I'm not going to shop at Gamestop anymore until they start letting us stack these coupon codes. I really hate those $10 codes future game purchase codes that don't stack.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#140 david12795

david12795

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:31 AM

nice!!!
Tradelist
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 5155-4755-9214

#141 myturbinsdrty

myturbinsdrty

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:36 AM

I've tried everything to get this most recent 25off promo to work for me and keep getting the promo declined during the payment/order review stage. The same thing happened during the last 25off promotion. UGGGGG

#142 argyle

argyle

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:40 AM

Not working for me either. :( I've tried multiple machines, multiple browsers, and multiple combinations of games. I'm guessing 25OFF is dead.
Posted Image

#143 tattoojeep

tattoojeep

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:08 AM

looks like i may call gamestop tomorrow wahhhh.. i want tiger woods 11 and red dead for the 25 % off. wish i could

#144 arcane93

arcane93

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:02 PM

Also, they seem to have limited the deal to games they want you to buy not games you want to buy. Im trying to buy some rpgs for wii and the resident evil archives but seems those are not available for online purchase?????

Welcome to gamestop.com. They're not trying to limit you because of the coupon. They just stop stocking older titles for online shipping after a certain point (presumably after their warehouse stock runs out and sales on the title aren't high enough to warrant restocking). It has nothing to do with the deal.

#145 imacjenn

imacjenn

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:36 PM

This seems to still be working for me presently, but does anyone know what the expiration date for this code is?

#146 Cheska19

Cheska19

Fang Banger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:48 PM

Has anyone received any of their ordered items so far? I received Fallout 3 and 3D Dot Game Heroes, but on my statement it shows they only charged me $5.96 for 3DDGH. WTF?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#147 ShaJay

ShaJay

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:48 PM

Hey can someone answer this, if i order a item backordered will i eventually get the item for the discounted price. Im talking the street fighter 4 fight pad to be honest
Trying to pay the less to get the most..

#148 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:55 PM

Hey can someone answer this, if i order a item backordered will i eventually get the item for the discounted price. Im talking the street fighter 4 fight pad to be honest

Gamestop seems to be changing shit up all the time so who knows... but...

I ordered Alan Wake LE 2 weeks ago and I got it at the discounted price.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#149 shinnocturne

shinnocturne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:55 PM

Using my edge card, I got FF13, Heavy Rain (used), and a new controller for $130 - $25 in store credit + SAVER for free shipping= $105! Thanks, Cheapy!

#150 Jinooka

Jinooka

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:01 PM

Has anyone received any of their ordered items so far? I received Fallout 3 and 3D Dot Game Heroes, but on my statement it shows they only charged me $5.96 for 3DDGH. WTF?

wow, what did you do? lol i want in!