Mega Man 10 GIVEAWAY - PSN!

CaptainSwag

CAGiversary!

Capcom - We love you. Thanks for the Mega Man fan service. Mega Man 10 is a throw back to the classic platform game, but with all new gameplay and enemies! Still just as challenging as ever too. I broke another controller.

You can now win a copy of this game for the PSN on PS3 Thx to Capcom!

To enter, you must leave a comment in this forum thread.
Question: If you could create your own Mega Man enemy, what would it be?

RULES

Only good if you live in the USA (It seems Sony promo codes only work in the US.) Promo ends on May 15th, Midnight Central Time.

G Luck! :drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think my character would be

"Crap Man"
"Pewp Man"
"Stink Man"
"Dong Man"
"Phallus Man"
I'm trademarking these before Capcom gets any ideas.

I entered with a shameless Llamabot that spits peanuts. Little did I know I need two points to enter.........now to find another thread to post in.

"Zatoichi Man"

Walks cautiously, completely blind to the outside world. The second he hears a noise nearby, though, he takes you out. Thing is, the walls keep getting smaller and smaller. Kind of like the blind swordsman in Shinobi for the Ps2.

I think Megawoman would be an awesome Nemesis for any man, especially Megaman.

picture.php
picture.php
Not my work.

Boom Man - my nickname is Boom! Thanks for the offer.
Tank Man
Ricky Bobby Man

NegaMan (A Negative evil Mirror Image Version of megaman) You Are your worst own enemy after all, who else knows your weaknesses and strengths entirely,from a alternate dimension or perhaps a part of himself manifested in the flesh (Examples. Bazarro/Superman and Darkwing Duck/ Nega duck)

Codeman. He's a bunch of zeroes and ones. Randomly he will black out the screen and you fight briefly while being completely blind.

I would go with Hacker Man I suppose... as in a world of robots I don't recall any hackers(it's been a while since I have played the older games though), just viruses ^^;

bread's done
Back