360 Live Gold 12 Month Sub + Free $5 MP3 Credit = $34.54 fs from Amazon

masterledz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Read it and weep.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/...B0029LJIFG

"Upon order of your purchased qualifying video games item, you will receive an email indicating that the $5 credit for Amazon MP3 music downloads has been applied to your account automatically. The credit may be used only for Amazon MP3 downloads available at www.amazon.com. You must redeem your credit (in one or more transactions) for Amazon MP3 downloads by July 15, 2010. Customers may only become eligible for the $5 MP3 offer once during the May 7, 2010 to Jun 15 2010."

I think you just randomly get these. I ordered Red Dead Redemption a few weeks back and cancelled my order over the weekend because I thought I wanted something else. Re-ordered it and got a $5 mp3 credit immediately, but I didn't beforehand.

also with the mp3 credit, each account is only able to receive one during the time period specified in the email. So if you got one recently, you will not get another one now.

yea this was weird. seeing how i re-preordered Mario Galaxy 2 from amazon (i had $20 credit from SSF4 and Bioshock that i need to blow, and the game itself gives you another $20), i got another $5 of mp3 credit from amazon.

bread's done
Back