Photo
- - - - -

GS Ad 5/14-5/20 w/ coup: 25% off used game when purchased w/ new Red Dead Redemption.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic

#31 train789

train789

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:28 PM

You think the coupon will stack with the 25 off 100
Posted Image

#32 plasticbathmonki

plasticbathmonki

Powered by apathy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:30 PM

No idea, but what's with this "limit 1 game" nonsense?

#33 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:55 PM

You think the coupon will stack with the 25 off 100

The coupon is in store only... the code is online only.

Currently playing:
:psp: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - :) :bomb:

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#34 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:03 PM

No idea, but what's with this "limit 1 game" nonsense?

They've been doing that lately. It's really quite annoying.

#35 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:34 PM

Wow gamestop sucks. I see why I couldn't find it now. Assholes changed the name to EBC3012647_5-14.jpg instead of what I'm prepared for of EBC3012647.jpg. This is going to make finding the coupons each week so much more annoying.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#36 JaxMoney

JaxMoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:36 PM

They've been doing that lately. It's really quite annoying.

Because they're trying to compete in the price war while retaining their stinginess to make up for the pricing lol. It's either lowered prices and more limits, or their usual higher prices without limits.

#37 paean

paean

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:43 PM

Might have to trade in NHL 10 and another game to get RDR (and maybe use the 25% coupon).

#38 xycury

xycury

there is only one

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:46 PM

ah... waiting to be disappointed...

#39 Dynamic3

Dynamic3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:52 PM

Is there a 15% off $50 coupon that still works, and works on pre-orders?

#40 whymustiregister

whymustiregister

Coupon PDF Maker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2010 - 02:35 PM

http://www.plunder.c...-04109ad64f.htm

#41 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2010 - 03:18 PM

I've never used on of these get a discount when buying a specific game coupon so pardon the following question:

If I've already paid off my RDR preorder can I still use this coupon when I pick up RDR?
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#42 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:49 PM

Im wondering this as well. The worst that can happen is a return rebuy.

#43 alanamaslama

alanamaslama

Captain Back$lap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:14 PM

I've never used on of these get a discount when buying a specific game coupon so pardon the following question:

If I've already paid off my RDR preorder can I still use this coupon when I pick up RDR?

I'd like this answered, too. :-k

#44 Draken Zero

Draken Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:37 PM

Unless the used game you buy is 80 dollars... dont think this compares to amazon's $20 dollar gift card.

#45 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:52 PM

:shock: I didnt know this......I was going to wait for a price drop but this may change my mind

Just beware that is only from 10-2 on Tuesday and you must be a Rewards R Us member (although that is free and you can sign up when you check out.)

KMart is doing a $15 gaming coupon all week.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#46 Rirse

Rirse

The Death of Grammar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:33 PM

Might have to get a cheap copy of Oblivion, as I already bought the two expansion on XBL, but I sold my copy off when I got Oblivion on Steam (for the more fun modding, but less fun crashing).

#47 salazarmark

salazarmark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:34 AM

I'd like this answered, too. :-k

If for some reason you can't, just return it right away and rebuy it. Make sure you tell the associate your intent and show the coupon so that he will not get flabbergasted.

#48 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:45 AM

If for some reason you can't, just return it right away and rebuy it. Make sure you tell the associate your intent and show the coupon so that he will not get flabbergasted.

I also was one to want to ask that question. Mine's paid off after that $40 trade promo, and i'd like to grab Dante's Inferno with 35% off :D
Posted Image

#49 Woltaire

Woltaire

2NE1 & SNSD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:58 AM

I also was one to want to ask that question. Mine's paid off after that $40 trade promo, and i'd like to grab Dante's Inferno with 35% off :D

Same here, but thinking about using the coupon on SSFIV since my GS actually has a used copy which will make it about $22 after the 35%.
Posted Image

#50 LakersForLife82481

LakersForLife82481

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:11 AM

Wow gamestop sucks. I see why I couldn't find it now. Assholes changed the name to EBC3012647_5-14.jpg instead of what I'm prepared for of EBC3012647.jpg. This is going to make finding the coupons each week so much more annoying.

jp dissing GS?!?!?! This 2012 stuff is TRUE THEN!

#51 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:02 AM

Not bad at all, gonna keep an eye out for Lost Planet 2 (360) and a few other games. Used the 25% off coupon from SSF4 like 4 times in a day alone
Posted ImagePosted Image

#52 stripwhite

stripwhite

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:58 AM

I was planning on going to the midnight release but I don't think I'll be able to use the coupon because they don't let you shop around at the midnight openings. Maybe I can get a rain check.
Posted Image

#53 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:19 AM

I was planning on going to the midnight release but I don't think I'll be able to use the coupon because they don't let you shop around at the midnight openings. Maybe I can get a rain check.

You dont have to use it when you buy (Unless the store is super strict), just take the receipt back and you can use it then. And if your lucky, they wont take your original receipt so you can do it again ^_^
Posted ImagePosted Image

#54 Woltaire

Woltaire

2NE1 & SNSD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:51 PM

Does anyone know if you use that 25% coupon on Demon's Souls at one store, would you be able to swap it out for SSFIV (both are same priced used) at another store? I ask this because the store that is doing a midnight release doesn't have SSFIV used, and I'm not even sure if they'll let me use the coupon since it's a midnight release.
Posted Image

#55 backseatdog

backseatdog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:47 AM

if you preordered Red Dead Redemption, could you still take advantage of this week's 25% off used game coupon?

Best online trading website currently in my opinion.  Trust me I'm a CAG.

Banner2.png

#56 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

Aka: RevolutionJ12

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:18 PM

Hey everyone, I'm going into gamestop today to get the pre-order poster for Call Of Duty. I'll ask them about the whole coupon w/ a pre-ordered game... as I've paid it in full already! Let's hope we can still use it!

#57 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:21 PM

In the past there have been some slight issues with doing it because of the way the computer picks up the paid off pre-order. The fixes have been to remove about $5 from your pre-order so it registers at not paid off or the employee does a manual override.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#58 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 04:03 PM

Thanks for mentioning this. Saved me a frustrating trip if I can't use the coupon at the midnight release. Of course, the borderlands addon has been listed in stock used at that store for the last week and is not there today. Would buy another and return it as the preorder, but there is the preorder bonus stuff that complicates that.
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.