CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
i guess.

edit:
also, here's the almost finished product of me and my friends collaboration:

DSC_1994.jpg

Nice pic.

Well, my cousin's getting married (again!) on Sat., so that'll take up half my day, not that I have anything better to do.

[quote name='lokizz']i love zombies!!!!!!!but not in a sick way......best thing at taco bell aside from the grilled stuff buritto is the dman addictive volcano box.[/QUOTE]

The stuft burritos are pretty good, but these $2 meals are a good deal too.

I'm been going to chipotle more lately though; Hardly ever go to T. Bell.

The special effects on V look like they were done by RelentlessRolento.

In other words: They look like piping hot trash.

that picture is so cool. Some crazy ass zombie ninja turtle stories that can spawn from that.

taco bell sucks so friggin hard here. I haven't eaten it since that story years ago about the veggies screwing up your insides. As a matter of fact I think it originated here or at least it was the first place that was cracked down on. The food still looks and tastes like shit (mexican pizza). The mountain dew fountain sodas are awesome though.

[quote name='Maklershed']Dayumn .. V made it another year? That's kinda hard to believe.[/QUOTE]

I would have taken FlashForward over V, but it still entertains me so it's cool.

[quote name='Brak']The special effects on V look like they were done by RelentlessRolento.

In other words: They look like piping hot trash.[/QUOTE]

Oh snap!

Interpol is coming to Mpls/St. Paul, but they're touring with U2, so the tickets are $95. fuck that. I've never paid >$30 for a ticket.

I just saw a fox in my front yard for the second day in a row. He was just hanging out in the yard and then a bunch of birds started to go crazy above him. Fun times.

No surprises with Flash Forward getting canned, nor with Heroes finally getting shit canned. Both shows start out, IMHO, with a decent idea. After that, they both just fell apart. At least Heroes will get closure, mid season.

I think I may actually purchase 2 new games in one day this coming week. Having a KMart in my town might actually pay off for Red Dead Revolver and Alan Wake.

StinkinLinkin's son may open that, but his 35 year old Mexican ass is going to be the first one to play with it.

[quote name='Maklershed']Weddings and funerals are the bane(s) of my existence.[/QUOTE]
Pray to your choice of mystical sky wizard that you never have to attend multiple 4 year old's birthday parties for 5 weekends in a row.

I'll take either a wedding or (non-relative's) funeral over those as libation is not only tolerated but, in some cases, encouraged.

The FBI is training with local cops on campus next week, which happens to be the start of class for me. I hope to see some helicopters and hear some gunfire.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Frosty, are you and the beard coming to the state fair this year?[/QUOTE]

um. no. and I dont have a beard.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']So if you're free of Liz, does that make you free of Jonathan too?[/QUOTE]

rofl, no. but he's with some 19 year old (he's 28 next month which breaks the half your age plus 7 rule).
I started dating an old high school friend of mine and things are well.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']rofl, no. but he's with some 19 year old (he's 28 next month which breaks the half your age plus 7 rule).
I started dating an old high school friend of mine and things are well.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, I'm cleared for what, a 22 year old? :whee:

Well, if I knew you guys were going to talk about boring shit (i.e., dudes that Lulu is banging) I would have just kept watching BSG. Smell ya later.

So far the 19 year old hasn't crossed me, of course Jon has left out the fact I was his girlfriend. We'll see how she acts when that little fact pops up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back