Newbury Comics in CT - Video Games Sale

theaznone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
Anyone in the Connecticut area, the Newbury Comics @ Buckland Hills Mall in Manchester, CT is having a bunch of sales on the used and new video games. Saw a bunch of newer released game for sale especially saw DJ Hero for $30 new and Tony Hawks skateboarding game for $20 new. Had a bunch in stock. Saw Neir for $35 and other ones too. Prices are way lower than Gamestop used prices.

Interesting. Too bad I won't be able to get out there until Monday. Their prices have always been good, but the selection is incredibly thin since it's just a small side business for them.

Damn, it'd be nice for some CAGs to hook out of state people up, but that would probably get hectic fast.

Anybody know if other Newbury Comics are doing this? I could drop by the Harvard one tomorrow to check and/or enjoy.

There was another thread for this too - I picked up GH5 with guitar for 39.99 on Friday and a complete kit for Band Hero for 79.99. Their used stuff is in really nice condition too. I really only need the two guitars to replace my broken wireless and my working wired ones but for those prices I figured extra drums and 2 new games is hard to pass on. Band Hero's pretty fun too...

[quote name='yoshidude81']Anybody know if other Newbury Comics are doing this? I could drop by the Harvard one tomorrow to check and/or enjoy.[/QUOTE]

I know the one in Danvers and Saugus is doing this sale they also have L4D2 for $19.99, Infamous for $21.99, Assassin's Creed 2 $19.99 and some others

FWIW i saw these prices at the newbury in providence place mall yesterday too so its probably chain wide i would imagine

bread's done
Back