Photo
- - - - -

GameStop TIV & Promos: Old thread. Please check first/last post for new link!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2673 replies to this topic

#2671 dogmae

dogmae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:46 PM

Can anybody that has the new "S" system, and an old hard drive and the transfer cable check something for me.

(I'm transferring now and it will be a while so I cant check) I hooked mine up to transfer and went to the memory screen. it showed both the internal and external hard drives on the list. So if you keep the old hard drive hooked up with the transfer cable, can you use it in games as a storage option?

#2672 intoxicated662

intoxicated662

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:50 PM

why would you want to use the older hd as a storage option? the slim clearly has enough space since it's 250gb and you don't need to have anything else hooked up to it or anything. the whole point is to be upgrading/updating. the silly things people do on cag.

#2673 Crunkking01

Crunkking01

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

God, my MW2 installing on the slim sounds like a freaking buzz saw. None other games have sounded like this so far and they're two years older with more scratches. Other than that I'm fine so far. I really like the touch activated buttons and their sound effects. They make me feel like I'm in an arcade from Back to the Future 2.

#2674 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Hate to do it boys and girls, but I need to roll this over because it's going to get massive. Here is the new thread, locking this one in about 30 seconds.

New thread HERE: http://www.cheapassg...d.php?p=7320653

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.