Photo
- - - - -

10%-30% Off Select Titles + $10 Coupon at GameStop.com - 5/24 new games & price drops

• Please log in to reply
323 replies to this topic

#31 Afflicted

Afflicted

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:39 AM

hmmm couldn't resist... picked up heracles and wario... had a $25 gift card I had got from e-rewards. So out of pocket $7.91 and getting 2 $10 coupons.

#32 jazzman

jazzman

Carpe diem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:39 AM

Now to decide which version of SSFIV. Is it worth $20, since I will be using a $10 coupon code, if I barely even played SFIV?

So if I order multiple games (possibly SF4, Glory, Warioware, and NSMB), I would get four of these codes correct?

Yes, you should receive a coupon for each game that qualifies. During the last promo I ordered six games and received four $10 codes on one email. The other two should be sent after RDR and SMG2 are shipped.

#33 freeorelse

freeorelse

Not in the Sandbox!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:00 AM

Got wario
Asscreed2
New super mario wii
Super street fighter
Used the 25deal coupon and saver and I'll be getting $40 in credit.
And I had 75 in edge already to go with it. Only $13 out of pocket. thanks OP

Damn right. After all, why should I have to shit stain my undies when I could buy them pre stained.:whee:

#34 illennium

illennium

Systems Analyst

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:15 AM

GameStop's customer service has just been phenomenal lately. I ordered Glory of Heracles when it was $10 a few days ago. Just emailed them and within 15 minutes they sent me a $10 code. This is the fourth or fifith "price-match" type inquiry I've sent them within the last 3 weeks, and they've honored every one.

#35 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:16 AM

I merged the separate street fighter thread and this one

#36 Rocksnake

Rocksnake

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:21 AM

Yes, you should receive a coupon for each game that qualifies. During the last promo I ordered six games and received four $10 codes on one email. The other two should be sent after RDR and SMG2 are shipped.

Excellent. Ordered SFIV, NSMB, Glory of Heracles, Wario, and some filler to use the 25DEAL code. Awesome deal!

#37 youenvy

youenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:46 AM

shit wont let me order-says oops game over
-lot of people must be ordering

#38 NiteWalker

NiteWalker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:48 AM

Keep tryin. It took me a bit too.

#39 PopCall

PopCall

Proud Member

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:55 AM

Any chance Cheapy could discuss with someone at gamestop how many of us hate the coupons due to not being able to stack. In the long run, it will lead to buyers who can never find a use for them to have some level of disdain towards GS. Maybe not everyone, but what's the point, it would be like going to a retail store with a 50% off coupon you earned from a purchase and all day long they were offering everyone 45% off with an in store coupon.

#40 youenvy

youenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:57 AM

Keep tryin. It took me a bit too.

yeah just got through-:D

#41 Osiris11235

Osiris11235

Lord of the Deal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:57 AM

Just to confirm, if you get multiple $10 off codes from multiple games, they won't stack later? E.g. if I got three $10 codes, I couldn't apply the balance from them all at once for a single game purchase?

#42 hawaiiboy

hawaiiboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:03 AM

Correct.

#43 youenvy

youenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:03 AM

Just to confirm, if you get multiple $10 off codes from multiple games, they won't stack later? E.g. if I got three $10 codes, I couldn't apply the balance from them all at once for a single game purchase?

yeah i was wondering the same thing-never gotten any 1 of these codes before

#44 worshipsf

worshipsf

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:04 AM

That is correct. You can't even use them on three different games in the same order.

#45 DrNo888

DrNo888

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:05 AM

They do no stack.
=========================
Posted Image

#46 estofan

estofan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:13 AM

Thanks! Just picked up Super Mario Bros Wii. Used a $10 coupon and the SAVER code and looks like another $10 code is on its way! What has gotten into GS lately? I sure ain't complaining for sure though.

#47 mokmoof

mokmoof

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:19 AM

Thanks for this, OP! I think I'll be getting Wario and Herecles for a total of around $20... My only hesitation is that Amazon is pretty good about price matching these kinds of deals--and their $10 credits stack, whereas GameStop's do not.

#48 MSI Magus

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:20 AM

Do you still get the $10 coupons if you order multiple games and do you still get it if you use codes to buy the games? I am debating placing a big order for stuff I was considering anyways then using the code for 25% off to take further bring the price of Wario and Glory of heracles down even further. I just wnat to make sure all this stacks and I get both $10 off coupons and the 25% off.
When the rest of the world is crazy it just does not pay to be sane! - Captain Lerner
Government is the enemy, until you need a friend - Bill Cohen
Tea baggers keep saying they want their country back, well I say I want mine forward - Bill Maher
Id rather be hated for what I am then loved for what I am not - The Miz

#49 AMadcap

AMadcap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:21 AM

Anyone able to confirm receipt of codes when purchasing used copies? I'm a bit wary of trying, since the last time they did this kind of offer it was for new copies only.

#50 Verloren

Verloren

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:24 AM

Thanks OP, in for 1 SSFIV!

#51 CLOUDSTARX

CLOUDSTARX

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:26 AM

Also wondering if this works for pre-owned titles. It'd be tops to get 20pre and 10%off edge discount, plus SAVER shipping, PLUS updated discounts and $10 credits. I checked out with new super mario bros., super street fighter iv, and assassins creed for $60 (great deal) but didnt see any restrictions on credits, it just said if i buy those titles i get $10 extra.

#52 estofan

estofan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:42 AM

Do you still get the $10 coupons if you order multiple games and do you still get it if you use codes to buy the games? I am debating placing a big order for stuff I was considering anyways then using the code for 25% off to take further bring the price of Wario and Glory of heracles down even further. I just wnat to make sure all this stacks and I get both $10 off coupons and the 25% off.

I got a $10 code after using my previous $10 code on LBP:GotY, so I'm pretty sure you are eligible for the code even if you have used one in your current order. Only thing is that the $10 codes don't stack with anything else, so I use them for single purchases only.

#53 Armor42

Armor42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:43 AM

I'm also wondering if we would receive $10 future credit with USED versions.

I'd like to use my $10 credit from a previous purchase towards a $30 copy of used new super mario bros, and then trade that used copy in to amazon for $32.....
[URL="http://raptr.com/Armor42?src=em_ach"]Posted Image[/URL]

#54 MSI Magus

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:48 AM

I got a $10 code after using my previous $10 code on LBP:GotY, so I'm pretty sure you are eligible for the code even if you have used one in your current order. Only thing is that the $10 codes don't stack with anything else, so I use them for single purchases only.

Thats not what I am asking. I currently do not have a $10 off code, I am thinking of buying 2 games that come with $10 off codes, however I am planning on using the 25deal code to purchase this big order. I am wondering if I use 25 code do I still get the two $10 off codes?
When the rest of the world is crazy it just does not pay to be sane! - Captain Lerner
Tea baggers keep saying they want their country back, well I say I want mine forward - Bill Maher

#55 Jasonlydon

Jasonlydon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:59 AM

Thats not what I am asking. I currently do not have a $10 off code, I am thinking of buying 2 games that come with $10 off codes, however I am planning on using the 25deal code to purchase this big order. I am wondering if I use 25 code do I still get the two $10 off codes?

Yes. I've done it before with their previous deals.

#56 MSI Magus

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 04:02 AM

Yes. I've done it before with their previous deals.

Thanks. Just makes it an amazing deal since after taking off 30%(5% tax so no point in taking off 35%)it works out to $9 for GoH...and the code gives you $10!

#57 kk012

kk012

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 04:16 AM

I couldn't resist so I decided to order :ps3: SSF4 and :ds: Glory of Heracles for $42.98 + tax with free shipping (SAVER). I'm going to return the :ps3: SSF4 that I ordered with the 25OFF since that copy actually costs more than the current promotion.

GS is giving us amazing deals:)

#58 Stingslider83

Stingslider83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 04:17 AM

Whoot! Got Assassin Creed 2 for 19.05. Using SAVER and a $10 coupon.

Now another $10 coupon on on the way. This is just too awesome.

#59 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 18 May 2010 - 04:21 AM

Anyone able to confirm receipt of codes when purchasing used copies? I'm a bit wary of trying, since the last time they did this kind of offer it was for new copies only.

I will send off an email to GameStop.

#60 karkyco

karkyco

Posted 18 May 2010 - 04:23 AM

Thanks for this, OP! I think I'll be getting Wario and Herecles for a total of around $20... My only hesitation is that Amazon is pretty good about price matching these kinds of deals--and their $10 credits stack, whereas GameStop's do not.

Gamestop knows that they can't Fuck around anymore...video game sales are shitting the bed this quarter, and the big dogs, amazon and walmart, are finally setting their sites square on them. Those massive profit margins they've enjoyed in years past is finally getting squeezed something fierce, so they've got to fight back to gain sales and customer loyalty. AND GOOD! BECAUSE WHO DOES IT BENEFIT?!? US, BABY!!!

Healthy competition for the micky ficky consumer win, baby!

SPLASH!

m93k0.gif