GameFly Used Game Sale With Free Shipping

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly is having their monthly used game sale with low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 5/24.

transparent.gif
:360: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra $7.99
:360: Brutal Legend $9.99
:360: Indianapolis 500 Evolution $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising $9.99
:360: Wolfenstein $9.99
:360: Dark Void $12.99
:360: NCAA Football 10 $12.99
:360: Rogue Warrior $12.99
:360: Wet $12.99
:360: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand $14.99
:360: Street Fighter IV $17.99
:360: Assassin's Creed 2 $17.99
:360: Batman: Arkham Asylum $17.99
:360: BioShock 2 $17.99

:ps3: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood $9.99
:ps3: Ghostbusters $9.99
:ps3: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising $12.99
:ps3: Brutal Legend $12.99
:ps3: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra $12.99
:ps3: Prototype $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Guerrilla $12.99
:ps3: Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes $12.99
:ps3: UFC 2009 Undisputed $12.99
:ps3: Wanted: Weapons of Fate $12.99
:ps3: Wet $12.99
:ps3: Wolfenstein $12.99
:ps3: White Knight Chronicles: International Edition $17.99
:ps3: The Beatles: Rock Band $19.99

transparent.gif

:wii: Cursed Mountain $9.99
:wii: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra $9.99
:wii: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 $9.99
:wii: The Conduit $9.99
:wii: X-Men Origins: Wolverine $9.99
:wii: Ghostbusters $12.99
:wii: Reel Fishing: Angler's Dream $12.99
:wii: Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs $14.99
:wii: Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil $14.99
:wii: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up $14.99
:wii: The Price is Right $14.99
:wii: Guitar Hero 5 $17.99
:wii: Punch-Out!! $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, thnx Cheapy.

Just to clarify.. the free shipping is the standard 4-7 day shipping.

If you don't have Batman: AA, Bioshock 2, or Assassin's Creed 2, get them! Great games.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Saix_XIII']I am not a big fan of westerns and I am a decent fan of free roaming games should I get CoJ?[/QUOTE]
I just finished it and it was definitely a surprise at $10. You really can't go wrong here because it's a pretty solid game.

Not sure if I want Dark Void or not. I played / beat it, and still question it for $12. Probably going to jump on Wolfenstein though. $4 with my $5 coupon!

I'm happy I didn't bite on WKC yesterday when it was 19.99 and shipping. This is alot better at 17.99 and free shipping! Thanx Cheapy!

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Not sure if I want Dark Void or not. I played / beat it, and still question it for $12. Probably going to jump on Wolfenstein though. $4 with my $5 coupon![/QUOTE]

I've been recently playing Wolfenstein and I'll tell ya it's a good game, pretty fun + good boss fights + good setting. Just don't expect to get a lot of trophies/achievements in it and DO NOT touch the multiplayer for it is worse than doing a survey you have to pay for.

In for Dragon Rising... almost bought from GF for a higher price and shipping! Thanks Cheapy! Why of why do they do this when I'm broke though! Wanna get AC2 and Dark Void maybe.

[quote name='Leisser-Kaiser']I've been recently playing Wolfenstein and I'll tell ya it's a good game, pretty fun + good boss fights + good setting. Just don't expect to get a lot of trophies/achievements in it and DO NOT touch the multiplayer for it is worse than doing a survey you have to pay for.[/QUOTE]

I've already beaten it once, I really enjoyed it (played on the highest difficulty as well, actually). I was going to buy it when it came out, but decided not to at the last minute. I loved the game, just didn't think it was worth $60. For $4, even after beating it, and it having probably no real replay value, still worth purchasing.

I'm still questioning Dark Void though, haha.

figures they go and do this the day after i buy OF from them for 3 bucks more. bugger.

anyone have any luck getting them to drop the price when they do this?

I enjoyed Wolfenstein's campaign more than MW1 & 2, Halo 3 and Bad Company 2 to name a few. The online IS dreadful though unless they have made major repairs since I last played it. Definitely a steal at this price though for the campaign alone.

I'd say Dark Void is worth $12.99. Almost the definition of an mediocre game but there's some enjoyment to be found at that price. The achievements are pretty easy as well.

[quote name='Caine']figures they go and do this the day after i buy OF from them for 3 bucks more. bugger.

anyone have any luck getting them to drop the price when they do this?[/QUOTE]

I e-mailed them today because like you I just ordered OF & White Knight and they dropped before they even left the warehouse but I was told they have the right to change their prices at any time. I'd still try if I were you but I had no luck myself on the same issue today.

I was bout to grab CoJ ps3 and MUA2 wii for that save $40 off rdr at gamestop deal they extended. I checked out the new list tho and they took both off the old list I had in hand. Doh! Well better that I checked then order it and then check. Peace!

Really considering a few of these games.

White Knight Chronicles, with my $5 off is tempting.

Girl wants to play wet, seems like a good price.
Still palying Assassins Creed 1, but picking up 2 at that price is a no brainer too.

This make me so sad that I bought Bioshock 1+2 from Amazon a while back for $50... still have both wrapped on the shelf :(

Was disappointed that I missed the sale Gamestop had on Bioshock 2. Looks like I will get it from Gamefly instead. Thanks CheapyD!

damn bioshock 2 is just nose diving in price lately. if i have never played the first one will it ruin my experience at all? cause im really tempted...

I love Gamefly. It is where I do 99.9% of my shopping. Picked up Operation Flashpoint, for some realistic modern combat. Thought about Wolfenstein, but think its only got rental potential with me. Same goes for Prototype.

NCAA Football 10 was a nice price, also... but with 11 coming around the corner and all of the fixes in line... I thought I would just wait. As it is in my Gamefly que and I can buy it new for $40.

Great stuff... Thanks for the post!

bread's done
Back