[DEAD] Red Dead Redemption 360/PS3 44.99 + FS via Ebay Daily Deal (buy.com)

Oooh, free shipping as well as a 99.7% feedback rate.

EDIT: I hit the buy button, but realized it was the 360 version. If there's a PS3 version for the same price, please do let me know. :D

thanks i was debating going to buy this for $60 but figured if i waited a day or 2 someone had to have it for 40 something with the way sales have gone lately.

Wow! Hahaha, wtf?

The game just came out today, and my order from Amazon is still on it's way. (Free Release Day Shipping).

Oh well...the $20 gift card will save me this much anyway in the future, but damn, I don't even have it in my hands yet, and there's already a $15 off sale. This is why I'm waiting for Alan Wake...

[quote name='SpockBlocker']Wow! Hahaha, wtf?

The game just came out today, and my order from Amazon is still on it's way. (Free Release Day Shipping).

Oh well...the $20 gift card will save me this much anyway in the future, but damn, I don't even have it in my hands yet, and there's already a $15 off sale. This is why I'm waiting for Alan Wake...[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I made the mistake of buying MW2 last fall for 60 bucks. A month later, it was on sale for $40 at Target. I was gonna wait on this game, but $45 is almost as good as $40.

So tempting, but I have a feeling GameStop will run some crazy promotion that's going to make this under $35 in a few weeks...

[quote name='PimpBot2000']Bing is at 8% right now, so that's another $3.60 off the game.[/QUOTE]

Bing Cash back no longer works with Ebay. If you have found a loop hole please provide the way, other than that Bing is DEAD

[quote name='tears2040']Bing Cash back no longer works with Ebay. If you have found a loop hole please provide the way, other than that Bing is DEAD[/QUOTE]

Search "sony"

You're welcome.

[quote name='tears2040']Bing Cash back no longer works with Ebay. If you have found a loop hole please provide the way, other than that Bing is DEAD[/QUOTE]

Love it when people talk out of their azz without checking first. As MoonSpoon said, search sony. sega worked for me as well.

[quote name='PimpBot2000']Love it when people talk out of their azz without checking first. As MoonSpoon said, search sony. sega worked for me as well.[/QUOTE]

Judging by your avatar and the word you used, there is 100% confirmation that you are a flaming Homer.

Now to the dude who posted the Key Word, thank you. Since May 1st the community has been trying to find the key word for Ebay Bing Cashback and nothing had worked. Thanks for that one!

dope guys..... thanks the Bing Cash Back help as well was gonna wait but this 40 drop helps out. Now just to wait until I can get Alan Wake for $30.

I purchased the game using this deal, but just realized the shipping may take between 11-14 days. I was fine with a ~4 day wait, but two weeks is too much.

Is it possible to go out and purchase the game from WalMart, and then when the Ebay version of the game comes, return the Ebay game to WalMart? Or would WalMart know that the copy I am returning isn't the copy they sold me?

If I can, not only would I get to play RDR right now, but I'd also make like $15 by returning the $44.99 copy to WalMart for $59.99. :)

[quote name='Double Eights']If I can, not only would I get to play RDR right now, but I'd also make like $15 by returning the $44.99 copy to WalMart for $59.99. :)[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't be making $15 because you have to pay the upfront costs for the WalMart copy anyway.

[quote name='Dranakin']You wouldn't be making $15 because you have to pay the upfront costs for the WalMart copy anyway.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm not really gaining any money. I'm just getting the game for the cheaper price without having to wait for the 2 week shipping.

I'd be paying $59.99 for the WalMart copy, as well as $44.99 for the Ebay copy, but once the Ebay copy arrived, I'd take that copy to WalMart and return it for my $59.99. So, at the end of the day, I still only paid the $44.99 from Ebay, but got the game 2 weeks before it was scheduled to be here.

[quote name='Double Eights']Yeah, I'm not really gaining any money. I'm just getting the game for the cheaper price without having to wait for the 2 week shipping.

I'd be paying $59.99 for the WalMart copy, as well as $44.99 for the Ebay copy, but once the Ebay copy arrived, I'd take that copy to WalMart and return it for my $59.99. So, at the end of the day, I still only paid the $44.99 from Ebay, but got the game 2 weeks before it was scheduled to be here.[/QUOTE]

Which is what I do EVERY TIME. I bought the game last night and have been playing all night, I seen this deal today and bought it. Even if it takes two weeks I will get my money back then

peace

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PimpBot2000']Love it when people talk out of their azz without checking first. As MoonSpoon said, search sony. sega worked for me as well.[/QUOTE]
I've tried searching with those terms but don't see any ebay link...can you elaborate exactly how to do it for us slow folk :p

Edit: Hm, I now see ebay under the store listings but it definitely wasn't there yesterday since I wanted to use it for a buy-it-now auction

[quote name='JaxMoney']We should just make a RDR Deal thread lol... :roll:[/QUOTE]

That would be awesome. I've been skimming the pages for deals and keep getting dead deals.

[quote name='Young Deezy']That would be awesome. I've been skimming the pages for deals and keep getting dead deals.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's getting kind of annoying seeing a new RDR deal/thread nearly everyday...

[quote name='Double Eights']I purchased the game using this deal, but just realized the shipping may take between 11-14 days. I was fine with a ~4 day wait, but two weeks is too much.

Is it possible to go out and purchase the game from WalMart, and then when the Ebay version of the game comes, return the Ebay game to WalMart? Or would WalMart know that the copy I am returning isn't the copy they sold me?

If I can, not only would I get to play RDR right now, but I'd also make like $15 by returning the $44.99 copy to WalMart for $59.99. :)[/QUOTE]

I used to do this all the time before I had Amazon Prime. You're basically "borrowing" the game from the B&M store while you wait for the Amazon copy to arrive. I don't see anything wrong with it really, since in the end both you and the store are even. It's a bit of a hassle, but I think it's pretty obvious that CAGs don't mind a bit of a hassle if it means A) paying less and B) not having to wait just because you paid less.

Buy game on Amazon for $50, no tax, free shipping
Buy game at Best Buy for $60 plus tax
Open and play Best Buy game
Amazon game arrives
Return shrink-wrapped Amazon game to Best Buy, get $60 plus tax put back on my card

[quote name='MoonSpoon']Can still get it on buy.com for a buck more.[/QUOTE]

It is $59.99 on buy.com now.

Buy.com still has it for $45.99 with free shipping (about a week shipping or do 3 day for $5. Just ordered my copy about 10 minutes ago.

**Price will change once you add to cart**

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Delegate Zer0']Buy.com still has it for $45.99 with free shipping (about a week shipping or do 3 day for $5. Just ordered my copy about 10 minutes ago.

**Price will change once you add to cart**[/QUOTE]

Did not know that! In for one. Thanks for the info.

[quote name='MoonSpoon']Can still get it on buy.com for a buck more.[/QUOTE]
Going to return gamestop copy tomorrow, god dam jew inside myself acting up on me. Anyway good catch all deal basically not dead.

Amazon has RDR for $59.99 with a $20 video game credit.. didnt see that anywhere, but between Buy.com's $45.99 deal and Amazon's, you should be good.

I caved and jumped on the Buy.com deal

I tried contacting the customer service they havent answered and the other status says i requested the cancellation which isnt true. Did this happen to anyone else?

[quote name='TheDeadEye']If you got in on the tail end of the deal, you may get the dreaded out of stock cancellation email (Buy.com is sh*tty that way)...[/QUOTE]

Nah i ordered it almost when the post went up yesterday but i guess that could be tail end if they were going fast. I wondering if its because i live in connecticut because when i try ordering it from buy.com for 45.99 it says we dont accept CT addresses which is odd because i ordered a street fighter controller from them in the last 6 months.

bread's done
Back