manthing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Don't like it?

fuck you!

I just found this on a google search and wanted to share:

super-serious.jpg

I 100 percent regret posting my video. I was hoping my boy with the plastic asshole might get tempted to check the OTT and get his party on, but it backfired. Please don't hold me completely accountable as I meant no ill will, but I am sorry for what was just posted.

Paramount Pictures reportedly decided not to pick up her option as the studio and director Michael Bay want to take the story line in another direction and plan to cast another actress as the love interest for Sam Witwicky, played by Shia LaBeouf. The trade says the decision "was unrelated to a September interview with a British magazine in which Fox compared Bay with Adolf Hitler."

:lol:

I'm 100% sure that Bay didn't cast her specifically because of that.

My friend got invited to the Cirque Du Soleil Project Natal event, and he registered too late so now he's on the waiting list...if he gets in, I'm going as one of his guests.

[quote name='manthing']I wish Gameloft weren't being assholes and gave Oregon Trail for free instead of the bullshit God of War bootleg.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, I've been waiting for Oregon Trail for years and they havent dropped that shit below $4.99 yet. :cry:

Cougars attacked and killed my gold horse in RDR while I was bounty hunting. Is it possible to find one of the fast horses (black, white, gold) in the wild or is buying one the only way to get one?

[quote name='TheRock88']Are they from Lee Sandwiches?[/QUOTE]

Best Baguette.

Got BBQ Pork and the "Special" which had the mystery meat that I associate with most Vietnamese sandwiches.

I had Pho for the first time today...no bueno, and to top it off not even half way through my meal, a freaking bug flew right into my food. :/

I try and fight bears with my knife until I realize those things do not fuck around and end up blasting 'em in the ear with my six shoota.

Yes, I found bears north across the river from that place you start at (forgot the name, but you gotta progress a while before you can cross it). I've knifed snakes, too, so they're out there.

I said SIKE you fool.

Anyway, I'm wondering why they made this a Revolver sequel. The two games aren't alike in any way except for the whole western thing.

AbC will have a new show this fall called Happy Endings. :rofl:

Happy Endings. A show should be called Happy Endings only if it's a reality show set in a massage parlor. Even then, America's Toughest Hand Jobs would be a superior appellation, I think you'll agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back