CAGcast #199: Wombat, Wake Up

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#91 Keirnoth

Keirnoth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2010 - 05:32 AM

Shipwreck, Wombat - There was a huge Portal update today (May 25th) to fix the crashing issues you were having. I don't have a Mac myself so I can't test it, but maybe try give Portal a second chance to see if it'll work.

Don't know about Torchlight either. You're missing out on a great game, but I'm sure you have a giant game backlog you gotta address anyway.

#92 avatarofhope

Posted 26 May 2010 - 05:51 PM

Past tense of swear is indeed swore FYI. :bouncy:

#93 sinewav

sinewav

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:34 PM

Also, your junkett talks are getting boring. Why the Fuck would you go to a junket and not be able to talk about the game, but instead just talk how cheap EA LA is. EA LA only produces shit games and I was looking forward to the revamp of Medal of Honor until Shipwreck mentioned they where working on it. Is there an embargo on talking about the game?

Personally I enjoy hearing all about the junkets that Shipwreck & Wombat get invited to even if the games are under embargo and hope they get invited to more. I don't have the time nor contacts at CAG's disposal to attend these events, so if if they are go and take the time to talk about what's it's like to visit a studio or attend a junkett then by God I want to hear them. As Shipwreck already said once the embargo is lifted he'll talk about the game, what's the rush?