Handful of games & systems from New Egg (Alan Wake, RDR, LP2, TCSPCC w/FS)

imjpwutup

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
http://www.newegg.com/Store/Games.aspx?name=Gaming

TC Splinter Cell Conviction:$51.99
Lost Planet 2: $47.99
Red Dead Redemption $49.99
Alan Wake: $49.99

Plus a few other games. I know its not technically a deal but it is cheaper then some plus no tax ( I live in NYC) and the free shipping is normally 3 days or less.

I'm still trying to find RDR at a cheaper price besides buy.com's deal. Their shipping takes forever. If ya know, PM me or let me know. I've been kicking myself for missing the $25 and the $20 Credit that was given

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you know Frozen Games actually have more vitamins than Fresh Games?

Seriously, you might consider putting one or two specifics in your title (RDR, Alan Wake $50) and "Others".

[quote name='gantt']Did you know Frozen Games actually have more vitamins than Fresh Games?

Seriously, you might consider putting one or two specifics in your title (RDR, Alan Wake $50) and "Others".[/QUOTE]
This.

Most people don't just wander into all of the threads. If you really want people to visit the thread you need to make it clear in the title that games like RDR and AW are cheap for people to want to read the thread.

Edit: and you can just edit the title, it's not that hard.

[quote name='BouncingSoul']These games, are they of the funky, fresh variety?[/QUOTE]

Woah, woah--let's not get carried away now.

[quote name='imjpwutup']I guess ill keep that in mind next time though i dont see the big deal[/QUOTE]

Imagine wandering into a forum and seeing 50 threads in a row titled things like, "really good deal!" "discounts on some games"

People have better things to do with their time. Not saying it to be a jerk, it's genuinely true though.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']This.

Most people don't just wander into all of the threads. If you really want people to visit the thread you need to make it clear in the title that games like RDR and AW are cheap for people to want to read the thread.

Edit: and you can just edit the title, it's not that hard.[/QUOTE]

how do i edit the title? When i click edit it allows me to edit just the topic not the title =\

[quote name='AwRy108']Woah, woah--let's not get carried away now.[/QUOTE]

haha couldn't resist. When I saw the thread title it made me think of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Good deals OP :: hug ::

easy guys.. you're getting too worked up by just the title. He's probably new in making threads so let's cut him some slack
o.gif

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Is it really that hard to click a thread and skim through the OP? Really...? :roll:[/QUOTE]
No, but if someone sees Alan Wake or Red Dead Redemption in the title then they'll most likely click to read through the thread instead of ignoring it.

Not everyone reads every thread.

least someone is considerate and another is appreciative. I wouldn't have thought people would get so gun'ho bout what the title dictates. So quick to criticize, it'd be nice to atleast get a thank you, good find or appreciation of some sort

[quote name='CaptainJoel']No, but if someone sees Alan Wake or Red Dead Redemption in the title then they'll most likely click to read through the thread instead of ignoring it.

Not everyone reads every thread.[/QUOTE]

When you mouseover it gives a bit of information, so it's not like you'd have to read through (unless interested.) But if you want to make it a cake walk for everyone, sure, it'd be nicer to have better titles.

People post in different ways. If anything, this will be reposted later on during the day for some unknown reason.

[quote name='Interfeci']When you mouseover it gives a bit of information, so it's not like you'd have to read through (unless interested.) But if you want to make it a cake walk for everyone, sure, it'd be nicer to have better titles.

People post in different ways. If anything, this will be reposted later on during the day for some unknown reason.[/QUOTE]

That's what I normally do. I normally mouseover titles just to get a preview.

I know it doesnt seem like much, but thanks for the title change. Good looking out for the deal too.

My backlog is too big to bite, but Ive had good luck with New Egg in the past.

Let us all take this as a teachable moment regarding clarity of thread titling and move along. Pretty decent deals, especially since I'm taxed at 9.5% on Amazon. I hope Newegg gets drawn into this sweet game credit war like Gamestop and Walmart have.

[quote name='Interfeci']When you mouseover it gives a bit of information, so it's not like you'd have to read through (unless interested.) But if you want to make it a cake walk for everyone, sure, it'd be nicer to have better titles.

People post in different ways. If anything, this will be reposted later on during the day for some unknown reason.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's almost as if they scanned the topics for that day and didn't see anything...

[quote name='polo14player']isn't there a newegg thread?? :shame:[/QUOTE]

That's for games under $15 at Newegg. They tend to be older games.

Not these games. These games are Fresh. Exciting. She's so Exciting to me, yeah!

sorry.

bread's done
Back