Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner 2 with Bonus Limited Edition Raiho Plushie

rocko34

CAGiversary!
I have noticed GameStop has recently dropped the price on the this game that comes boxed with the plush to 19.99. Most of the GameStops I have been to have had several of these left in stock, and also noticed most keep them in the backroom, behind the counter or up high so you may have to ask for it.

Note that it sells on Amazon for around 40-44, so easy flip. Also note for the patient this would be a good game to buy and sit on untill it becomes more rare and then sell it on Amazon for even more than that down the road.

P.S.- I have just found this site recently, but have been what I call a "Picker" (like American Pickers on History) for many years. I thought I was one the few that knew about the deep clearances to be found at Kmarts, Sears and Targets, but I am happy to see a whole thriving community of Cheap A$$ gamers like my self. Thanks to all you who have added so much here and I hope I can add my own contribution:applause:

Hi, welcome to CAG. When you have a deal, put the game, retailer/website, and price in the title. Also, use the search feature before posting a deal since many times the deal (as is the case here), has already been reported.

Good first effort, OP...but some of of have been picking these up for $19.99 for awhile now; it's a great way to cash out an abundance of store credit at a even margin (or even with a slight profit).

Where are you from OP? The rednecks don't steal too many of your deals??

[quote name='sgaldis']Good first effort, OP...but some of of have been picking these up for $19.99 for awhile now; it's a great way to cash out an abundance of store credit at a even margin (or even with a slight profit).

Where are you from OP? The rednecks don't steal too many of your deals??[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the late post on this one, ill be sure and check next time in the search.
I mostly cover Ohio, my job takes me everywhere in Ohio, I hit alot of places once a month or so, especially GameStops and Kmarts/Sears since there of ungodly amounts of both chains everywhere Ohio. In fact there are several malls in Columbus that not only have two GameStops inside the mall and one more across the street from the mall.

Acrually Rednecks help me get my best deals. Where there are rednecks there are fleamarkets , and there is nothing better than finding a cracked out redneck selling his games at crazy prices or not knowing how rare his games are;)

[quote name='rocko34']Sorry for the late post on this one, ill be sure and check next time in the search.
I mostly cover Ohio, my job takes me everywhere in Ohio, I hit alot of places once a month or so, especially GameStops and Kmarts/Sears since there of ungodly amounts of both chains everywhere Ohio. In fact there are several malls in Columbus that not only have two GameStops inside the mall and one more across the street from the mall.

Acrually Rednecks help me get my best deals. Where there are rednecks there are fleamarkets , and there is nothing better than finding a cracked out redneck selling his games at crazy prices or not knowing how rare his games are;)[/QUOTE]

Nice, I wish I still had time to swing by K-Marts and Sears stores (esp since I was robbed last year and had a lot of good, old stuff stoel :( ). KMarts in particular are sometimes basically video game museums. Seriously, there is one Kmart I used to frequent that had a decent PS1 section of new games

bread's done
Back