3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) $29.99 + $10 Credit at GameStop.com

bredbu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]15188[/IMG-R]Not only is 3D Dot Game Heroes on sale, but GameStop.com is also offering a $10 credit bonus. If you have some other shopping in mind, you can use these coupon codes:

SAVER - Free value shipping
20OFF80 - $20 off any in-stock order $80 or more
25DEAL - 25% off any in-stock order $100 or more
OFF60 - $10 off any in-stock game $59.99 or more

:ps3: 3D Dot Game Heroes $29.99 + $10 credit
icongs_r1.gif
Other sale items with bonus credits

Last edited by a moderator:
Coupon applied for me, but my $10 off coupon received for purchasing MGS4 awhile back (or the one for entering the UFC contest) is a better deal of course, and surely all of us have at least one at this point. Thanks for the heads-up!

Okay, it's SERIOUSLY time for me to stop pre-ordering things from GS. Seems like they drop $10 and throw in a free $10 GC after 2 weeks for everything now!

[quote name='prateeko']Okay, it's SERIOUSLY time for me to stop pre-ordering things from GS. Seems like they drop $10 and throw in a free $10 GC after 2 weeks for everything now![/QUOTE]

Yea no joke, I didn't even need the game early. When will I learn...

[quote name='Justin42']Uh oh, hope it doesn't mean the game is entirely tanking... :/[/QUOTE]

why would you assume this game would be the one game to be immune to quick price drops and extra promos?

Amazon , Walmart, and Gamestop are waging WAR and nothing that's come out in the past month or so has been spared.

good for us!

Also, how long does it take you guys to get emailed the $10GCs when you order these games (and does it take longer if you apply a coupon obtained from a different game with a similar offer)?

The codes for me have come within 24 hours of shipment.

And to annoy everyone:

WOW!!!!! THAT'S A LOW PRICE!!!!!

[quote name='dragyynvessyl']Thanks OP, glad I waited a bit on this one. Any chance the 2D15 code will negate the $10 coupon?[/QUOTE]

100% chance

[quote name='mitch079']The codes for me have come within 24 hours of shipment.

And to annoy everyone:

WOW!!!!! THAT'S A LOW PRICE!!!!![/QUOTE]

See I ordered SSIV last week (with a $10GC) and have yet to get the coupon even though I got the game Sat (I got an email telling me it shipped this morning tho).

How long do you think I should wait before contacting them? It's annoying because I had to contact them similarly for a Capcom vs Tatsunoko code and I dunno if they have a problem there, if it's my email, or if I'm being impatient...

[quote name='tinyandi']Why did I buy this from Amazon for $36? I haven't even opened it yet. Teaches me a lesson.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but you only paid 6 dollars more for it and got free shipping probablly. At gamestop you would have to pay atleast a couple bucks for shipping. Not to mention you already had it so you had gotten it for only a little more and got it earlier.

I paid same price at amazon because I dont give lamestop money anymore. Ive been playing it since I got it and its worth 40 bucks easy its a great game.

Dang, this is really tempting, I certainly don't need another game right now, but $30 is really hard to pass up... I kind of want to wait on it because I don't know if I will like it, but, at the same time, I've heard this game will likely not be around very long and this price is almost too hard to pass up... soooo tempting!

Great deal, thanks for posting!

I got a $10 coupon code to work with saver and got it for 19.99 shipped. It took a few times of refreshing reentering codes for both to take.

[quote name='blissskr']I got a $10 coupon code to work with saver and got it for 19.99 shipped. It took a few times of refreshing reentering codes for both to take.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for being out of the loop, but what is "saver"?

[quote name='ohram']Sorry for being out of the loop, but what is "saver"?[/QUOTE]

A temperamental free shipping code. Enter "SAVER" in the promotional code field in gamestop.com. Sometimes it works and you get free shipping... and sometimes it doesn't. Refreshing your screen seems to help.

A temperamental free shipping code. Enter "SAVER" in the promotional code field in gamestop.com. Sometimes it works and you get free shipping... and sometimes it doesn't. Refreshing your screen seems to help.

nothing tempermental about it if its over $25 before any discounts shipping is free. i just used it on 3D with a $10 coupon and it came to $21.xx and i got free shipping.

it is on sale already!?!?
wow.... glad I didn't buy this at launch earlier this month
in for 1 at $19.99 using a previous $10 coupon

Thanks OP.

I just picked this up yesterday. Good thing I still have the receipt because I now know what I'll be doing after work today.

I hate GameStop with a passion, but I have to admit that this is a really good deal. However, I'm going to wait and see if Amazon matches since I have $20 in game credits.

Sigh. I'm in for 1. Not even any time to play it, but I've been wanting it since I first heard about it, and this is too good to pass up.

in for one, huge thanks OP been waiting for a price drop on it and since I had a $20 off coupon Gamestop sent me after refunding my tax (apologizing for taxing me in the first place I'm guessing) AND a few gift cards which had my refunded tax on them, I ended up paying a very large amount of $2.02 after it was all said and done. Great deal :) Also stacked my coupon with saver for free shipping. The $10 coupon is just icing on the cake.

[quote name='prateeko']See I ordered SSIV last week (with a $10GC) and have yet to get the coupon even though I got the game Sat (I got an email telling me it shipped this morning tho).

How long do you think I should wait before contacting them? It's annoying because I had to contact them similarly for a Capcom vs Tatsunoko code and I dunno if they have a problem there, if it's my email, or if I'm being impatient...[/QUOTE]

I checked the one I got for Assassins's Creed 2. The shipping e-mail came in @ 8:48AM on 5/21. The $10 code e-mail came at 5/21 @ 5:40 PM. If you don't receive it today, contact them. Check your spam mail too because I think one of them showed up in that folder.

[quote name='Justin42']Uh oh, hope it doesn't mean the game is entirely tanking... :/[/QUOTE]

Not sure, but I suspect that Gamestop doesn't really believe in it. I happened to be in one on the day it released and rather than being up with the new releases it was down at the very bottom of the shelf, spine-out. I believe it was actually right next to Resonance of Fate which they'd similarly buried. Not really the sort of treatment a brand-new game really deserves when they had plenty of space to display other, older, crappier games.

I suspect the reason was because of the $40 launch price, but you never know.

Thank you OP! I have been reading the thread about this game and seems most enjoy the game. I got the game for $21 shipped with my previous $10 coupon.

Dammit, I didn't get to cancel my ModNation pre-order in time. I guess I'll have to take it to a store and return it. I'm SURE that game will get this same treatment in no time since it's clear the load times will be an issue (at least until the patch, but initial sales and reception are critical, esp for new franchises).

bread's done
Back