For just the video review:
For just the glitch video:
Rockstar's long-awaited Red Dead Redemption has seriously stepped up to the plate to deliver something sweet to the table this year.
To be completely honest, this is among some of the best games to-date that I've ever had the pleasure of reviewing.
The storyline keeps your attention without a hitch, and there is more fun stuff to do in the game than you could ever ask for.
- Amazing graphics. (Great mouth sync and body language)
- Incredibly unique concept.
- Great voice actors.
- A great gaming investment, as there are so many things to do.
- Multiplayer to feed both FPS and MMO oriented gamers.
- Genuinely fun; Fun that isn't forced.
- Some glitches here and there, but none that break the game. (See second video)
- At one point, my game actually became permanently laggy for no reason, causing me to have to restart my Xbox 360. (This only happened once, for an undetermined reason.)
The odds of it happening to you are very slim, but I needed to say something else negative.
Mr.T would pity any fool that doesn't pick this game up...Seriously. It's a one-of-a-kind experience that never needs to go to ridiculous lengths to keep your attention like some other games. Everything about it is awesome.