★ ★ ★ ~ ~ h: 1600/4000MSP w: xbox live gold ★ ★ ★

Available for trade/sale

* LOOKING TO TRADE MSP CODE STRAIGHT UP FOR XBOX LIVE GOLD CODE.

* I WILL NOT TRADE BOTH, I JUST WANT TO TRADE ONE OF THEM FOR XBOX LIVE GOLD AND DEPENDING ON THE OFFER I WILL DECIDE WHICH OF THE TWO TO KEEP. 12 MONTH WILL GET YOU THE 4000 AND 1/3 MONTHS THE 1600 CARD.

** PREFER TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE WITH HIGH FEEDBACK SO I SEND FIRST.

- 1600 MSP
- 4000 MSP
- UFC Undisputed 2010
- Call Of Duty: World At War
- Fallout 3
- Fight Night Round 4
- Saints Row 2
- NBA 2K10
- Gears Of War 2
- Rainbow Six Vegas 2
- Left 4 Dead (1st One)

Want
* Will use Paypal.

- Xbox Live Gold Code
- Check your list

[UPDATED 5/31]

- Open to suggestions/games you might have since i like discovering games i haven't played or there might be old games that i forgot i wanted. So don't hesitate to say CML if you don't have any of the games i listed above.

I WILL SEND FIRST ( IF OF COURSE, USER HAS DEALT BEFORE ). BY THIS I MEAN, YOU WILL NOT SEND ME ANYTHING UNTIL YOU RECEIVE MY ITEM. I WILL SEND IT FIRST CLASS AND TRACK IT TO HAVE PROOF THAT IT DELIVERED.

★ ★WILLING TO PURCHASE IF OFFER IS ATTRACTIVE. IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE GAMES/ITEMS IN MY WANTED LIST, LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR THEM AND I'LL GET BACK AT YOU. THRU PAYPAL OR EBAY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OF THE GAMES IN MY WANTED LIST STILL LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE SELLING GAMES/ITEMS. YOU NEVER KNOW, I MIGHT BE INTERESTED.

Last edited by a moderator:
@karma.. sorry, i didn't see anything that interested me but thanks. let me know if you add anything new to it.

[quote name='stuntman21']CML for:
- NBA 2K10
- Left 4 Dead (1st One)[/QUOTE]

i'd be willing to do 2k10 for fable 2 but i see it's status is pending.

ps: i forgot to add!! i'm a huge SAW freak so if anyone has that game for 360 let me know. (added to main post)

[quote name='thecobraholder']@karma.. sorry, i didn't see anything that interested me but thanks. let me know if you add anything new to it.

i'd be willing to do 2k10 for fable 2 but i see it's status is pending.

ps: i forgot to add!! i'm a huge SAW freak so if anyone has that game for 360 let me know. (added to main post)[/QUOTE]
yeah it should be in by the end of the week/early next week. i will let ya know when it comes it :)

[quote name='crr_1119']CML for World at War[/QUOTE]

what a list.

of course i liked alan wake and battlefield, so if you could tell me how much i'd have to throw in paypal for the deal to go thru i'd appreciate it. (for each... like how much i'd have to pay if i was to trade for AW and how much it would be for BF).

if i don't see it's a possibility (due to the price) or if you don't see it as possibility, i'd be willing to trade it for left 4 dead 2. you tell me, i'm a very negotiable person so feel free to discuss options, concerns etc etc. i don't mind negotiation.

[quote name='thecobraholder']what a list.

of course i liked alan wake and battlefield, so if you could tell me how much i'd have to throw in paypal for the deal to go thru i'd appreciate it. (for each... like how much i'd have to pay if i was to trade for AW and how much it would be for BF).

if i don't see it's a possibility (due to the price) or if you don't see it as possibility, i'd be willing to trade it for left 4 dead 2. you tell me, i'm a very negotiable person so feel free to discuss options, concerns etc etc. i don't mind negotiation.[/QUOTE]

Alan Wake I actually just got today,and Bad Company 2 with all the DLC updates I still play a lot lol.

Left 4 Dead 2 might be a possibility, is there anything else you might be interested in as well though?

[quote name='crr_1119']Alan Wake I actually just got today,and Bad Company 2 with all the DLC updates I still play a lot lol.

Left 4 Dead 2 might be a possibility, is there anything else you might be interested in as well though?[/QUOTE]

oh, no problem man, it's all good.

well i also liked sonic & sega racing... in fact more than left 4 dead 2. what do you think?

[quote name='polishpride212']CML for World at War. I have Fable 2 (NEW).[/QUOTE]

very tempting, let me hear from a few users that have contacted me about the game and i'll get back at you later tonight man.

[quote name='crr_1119']Hey, would you maybe want to do World at War for Condemned 2?[/QUOTE]

i'd be more interested in trading cod:waw for left 4 dead 2. i like condemned 2 but at this point right now i'm more drawn by left 4 dead 2 since i've been playing the first one like crazy as of late. let me know what you think man!

and is it a possibility i trade you cod for l4d2 and purchase condemned 2 from you? if not, it's okay! just let me know.

( you have dibs on the condemned deal since you contacted me first about it btw. )

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='manthepost']I have condemned 2 still in the shrink wrap would you trade me for saints row 2? whats the condition of your saints row 2 ? pm me[/QUOTE]

it's in mint condition. the case, manual and disc are all included.

* the plastic that covers the game art, you know outside of the box has a few lines that are not noticeable but just thought id mention that.

* does not include UFO and mini bike code because i lost that! ( i will look for it in a bit to see if i can find it )

NOW!! i have to be honest, i'm a bit concerned about the fact that you don't have trading history. neither do i but i mean how do we go about this man? :cold: i will be shipping first to everyone with a higher feedback but you and i are both the same so i have no clue and im hesitant. let me know.

bread's done
Back