CAGcast #200: Jews Gone Wild

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][IMG-L=5838]15060[/IMG-L]Hooray, 200 episodes get! The gang discusses Red Dead Redemption, DLC done right, 3D gaming, Natal and PSN rumors, the latest gaming and shopping news, your CAGbag and Twitter questions and much more!

[podcast]109[/podcast]
Download - 122 minutes, 58MB
iTunes: Subscribe - Review

Support the CAGcast with these GoDaddy coupon codes:
10% off any order = CAG10
$5 off $30 = CAG5OFF30
$7.49 domain = CAGDOMAIN[/preview]

Show Linkage/Notes (click the button below to expand):

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrads CAGcast 200 Episodes I barely started listening.
Cheapyd, Wombat5277 and Shipwreck what are your favorite podcast episodes?

He was a normal Jew until a rabid wombat came and bit him. A Little bit high and delusional he was convinced that it was radioactive and thus he became...

Um...

WOMBAT! Normal average working Jew by day, host of a gaming podcast and demanding free gaming shit by night...and occasionally day.

Sorry, all I could think when looking at the new design.

Congrats on #200 and that new logo is sexy. Now to listen to the show after another night of no sleep....... :wall:

Listening to you guys talking about Blur, Blur does have vehicle damage, and you actually have a health bar as you take damage from attacks. The game ENCOURAGES you to slam yourself into other players (there are powerups and vehicles that are better at it than others), and that's a risk you actually end up taking if you take a lighter faster vehicle (race vehicles, sedans, etc) over a bigger off-road one (SUVs, trucks, etc). I really suggest you try it out if Split / Second wasn't your thing. It's unfortunate these two titles were released at the same time because they both have different mechanics about them that make it fun.

CHEAPY!!! The f*ck is with your podcast titles?!? I don't see you ever title it, "Muslims gone wild" or some other idiocy. Wasn't "Hitler was onto something..." good enough? You really have to go out of your way to find offensive, Jew-bashing titles like this??

Congrats on the 200th CAGcast fellas. Listening to your show makes my lame job a little more fun during the night. Thanks for the great discussions and funny moments.

Congratulations on the 200th cagcast! WOW! I remember the first cagcast I listened to was episode #102 lingering logs. LOL. It has changed my life forever. please don't ever stop making the cagcast. xD!!

[quote name='Magikarp830']CHEAPY!!! The f*ck is with your podcast titles?!? I don't see you ever title it, "Muslims gone wild" or some other idiocy. Wasn't "Hitler was onto something..." good enough? You really have to go out of your way to find offensive, Jew-bashing titles like this??[/QUOTE]

Is this troll bait?

A heartfelt congratulations on 200! You guys, the podcast and this website is some of the best stuff in the entire gaming community. Downloading now, can't wait to listen.

And the new logo looks sweet.

Congratulations on 200 episodes! You are literally the only podcast I listen to (and I did subscribe and rate to you on iTunes as you asked of us).

I've tried other podcasts, problem is most likely a lack of Wombat.

Congrats on 200 and the new CAGcast logo is BOSS.

Btw, the CAG crew's lack of interest for Super Mario Galaxy is pretty disheartening. the first one was amazing and i just got the second one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on 200 episodes, how far the podcast has come from episode 1. Looking forward to listening later today, and will be back with comments.

I personally buy all my single players on the PS3 because it usually has better graphics, and overall gives me a better experience for the game.

Hey guys,
Red Dead Redemption is flawed, but I don't care. I am loving it. You might want to try changing the camera from "Horse Relative" to "Camera Relative", I think it is better for riding the horse. Also, you can use horse pills to keep the horse's stamina up for a decent amount of time. They are cheap and available at every Dr's office. And make sure you have a 3-star horse.

Congrats on the milestone guys, looking forward to another clip show. All I can ask if you can edit the podcast page to not only include Shipwreck in the logo but also in the bio for the show and state that Foreplay is hidden under the rug.

wow on the RDR pissyness (Shipwreck) - seriously I listen all the time and just can't believe i heard you say the horse doesnt control like a car omg R you serious :roll:- If you don't want to review a game why play it is it to just get the game and trade it in for something else and have hatred for GTA / Rockstar games

Cheapy, this isn't related to the show but I wanted to ask if you've thought about a +/- system for readers to leave about comments. Sometimes users post things that aren't worth replying back to but you want to say good comment or disagree with it. Engadget uses this system and so does G4's The Feed. It's really satisfying when an illogical fanboy statement gets negative rated into the double digits.

For creating more work, I'm sure Super Programmer John would rate this comment a minus.

On the logo - Wombat on there looks like a weird brown Beast with a shirt and I couldn't tell Cheapy was holding money at first, so it just looked like he was holding his hand up in a "I'm gonna bitchslap you" kind of way. I think I'm used to it now though.

Cheapy nailed it:

There has never been a successful peripheral.

It's always been this way. The way I figure it's because, if you're a game developer, you're already playing to a limited audience (a particular console), why would you want to split that out even further by doing development for a particular peripheral like:
- Intellivoice (going way back)
- TurboGraphix CD
- Sega 32X
- Sega CD
- the various specialized controllers
- the various cameras
- the hard drive for the PS2
- the add-on networking interfaces (PS2 comes to mind but I think there were others)

You just end up either doing unnecessary development for sort of a weird add-on to a game or you end up limiting it to that peripheral and thus limiting your sales.

If it doesn't come in the box, people are less likely to pick it up (even extra controllers).

You realize how much of a paradox you are right Shipwreck?

RDR is boring to you, yet you're more than happy to dump dozens of hours into the most obscure nonsensical teeny-bopper JRPG.

I honestly thought the control is amazing in RDR as well. Anyway, I do understand some of your criticism's. I don't expect everyone will love it. I do really like the fact that the story isn't full of retarded slap-stick / sex jokes, and cramming as many swears as possible into a single cut scene. The characters (most anyway) are way more believable, which I like, and the dialogue seems really fitting.

Also wombat - you mentioned that you have to wait for the 'cool-down' for your horse to slow down after you release A. You do know that you can get your horse to stop (or pull on the reigns if you will) by pressing RB, right?

[quote name='x caponed x']I personally buy all my single players on the PS3 because it usually has better graphics, and overall gives me a better experience for the game.[/QUOTE]Uh huh. Riiggghhhht.

[IMG-C=4735]15069[/IMG-C]
Here's a larger version of the new podcast art.​

[quote name='Fjordson']A heartfelt congratulations on 200! You guys, the podcast and this website is some of the best stuff in the entire gaming community. Downloading now, can't wait to listen.

And the new logo looks sweet.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ObiBen']Downloading now. Congrats on 200 episodes guys! The new podcast art rocks![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Z_meista']Congrats guys!
The logo looks good! Downloading now... I wonder how Jews go wild..[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SpazX']On the logo - Wombat on there looks like a weird brown Beast with a shirt and I couldn't tell Cheapy was holding money at first, so it just looked like he was holding his hand up in a "I'm gonna bitchslap you" kind of way. I think I'm used to it now though.[/QUOTE]

Success!

:whee:

And a heartfelt congratulations to CheapyD, Wombat, and Shipwreck for their milestone 200th Podcast! :D

bread's done
Back